Chapter 22

X: I did it. I put the drugs in Ekim's water!!
Everyone turns to who is speaking to be shocked that she is the maid.
Melek approaches her.
Melek: why did you do that? Did we hurt you to do that to us?
The maid: You didn't! I did it because of a fight with Ekim a while ago, I just wanted to hurt her.
Ekim remembers that day and her eyes fill with tears, then she approaches the maid.
Ekim: Have you tried to take your revenge on a baby who wasn't born and didn't even see life yet?
The maid shuts up and looks at the ground, so Ekim shouts at her.
Ekim: I'm asking you answer me!!!
Kanat comes next to Ekim and grabs her quietly from her arms to hold her to his chest.
kanat: it's okay, calm down now. Ozan, Take this woman to the station and I'll come after while!
Ozan leaves with the maid. Kanat hugs Ekim to make it easier for her.
Ekim: He was about to die because of me! I was going to kill a baby again, Kanat! ( saying while crying)
Kanat: shhhhh! It's not your fault ok! That woman will get her punishment, and most importantly, you and the baby are fine now, okay!
Ekim nods.
Melek: Take her to the room to rest, Kanat, please!
Kanat: okay!
Melek kisses Ekim's head, and Kanat takes her and goes up to the room. Kanat makes Ekim sit on the bed and begins to take clothes out of the closet for her to change her clothes. Ekim is a little tired and slow moving so Kanat helps her. When she finished changing her clothes, he carried her to put her on the bed and covered her. Kanat gives her medicine and stays beside her, stroking her hair.
Ekim: thank you, Kanat!
Kanat: for what?
Ekim: for taking care of me.
Kanat kisses her head.
Kanat: I am the one who thank you Ekim, thank you for staying by my side, forgiving me and giving me the most beautiful gift in the world.
He says placing his hand on her belly.
Kanat: do you know? Sometimes I think I don't deserve to be a father at all after what I've done to you. I tell myself how can you be a father when you didn't even feel your baby at first.
He says crying and then looks to the other side to wipe his tears. Ekim doesn't speak and gets up from the bed and hugs him.
Ekim starts stroking his hair from behind, so Kanat goes down with his head on her chest and surrounds her with his arms and begins to cry to the point that Ekim feels his tears on her chest and becomes shocked.
Ekim: Kanat, what happened? Why are you crying so much?
Kanat doesn't answer just hugs her more.
Ekim: Enough, Kanat, I really can't stand it now, pregnancy hormones are making me cry enough! Enough, my love, please!
Ekim raises Kanat's head to face her, wipes his tears, then approaches him and kisses his lips passionately. Kanat is shocked at first, but soon he acquiesces and takes the kiss until Ekim is striving to catch up with his speed. Kanat makes Akim lie on her back in order to be in a comfortable position, then he leans over her with his head only, without separating the kiss for a second. Ekim tries to raise her head from the bed to get closer to Kanat, so he fulfills her request and presses his head on her more. A few minutes pass and they break the kiss for air. Kanat buries his head in Ekim's neck while trying to regulate his breath while Ekim strokes his hair from behind.
Kanat: are you okay?
Ekim: yes why?
Kanat: I was afraid that I was a little harsh in the kiss, because I couldn't control myself with you.
Ekim smiles at him and tends to sleep on his chest caressing his chest with her fingers.
Ekim: no, you were so nice!
Kanat kisses her head and they kept talking for a while until Ekim suddenly fell asleep on his chest.
Kanat: Ekim!! Ekim!!
Kanat lowers his head to look at her, and finds that she has fallen into a deep slumber. Kanat laughs at her cuteness while she sleeps. Recently, she has been sleeping so much and so deeply that she does not wake up to his call until after a while, but the doctor reassured him that this is normal in pregnancy.
Kanat lowered her head slowly and quietly from his chest to put her on the bed and covered her well, then kissed her head and went down.
Melek: is she sleeping?
Kanat: yes!
Sevda: Do you believe me now Kanat? I really can't accept that you accused me of something like that! Even if I loved you, I wouldn't hurt a little baby!
Hazal: But you threatened his mother with him! Isn't that enough reason to accuse you in your opinion?
Sevda: It was an angry moment no more!! anyway, I'll go from here, because I won't bear the insults directed at me any longer.
Sevda goes and Kanat goes with his uncle to the police station. He interrogates the maid and then sends her to prison until her trial.
Kanat finishes his work quickly and returns home and it's dinner time. He was going to go up to wake Ekim, but he found her already awake and sitting at the dining table, so he sat next to her. They chatted while eating, laughing and being happy. It was the first time the family had been so happy long time ago. Everyone goes to sleep and it's a quiet night for everyone. Next morning on breakfast.
Melek: My brother Mahmoud called me in the morning and told me that his wife had given birth today! (Happily)
Cumali: really? Thanks God! God finally compensated him for his patience.
Halil: We'll travel to Gaziantep then, right?
Zumurut: yes, of course! We've been waiting for that moment so much.
Cumali: We'll go from here tonight so we'll get there in the morning.
Leyla: Let's go and pick up our bags then!
Hazal: okay but what about Ekim?
Zumurut: what about her? She'll come with us for sure to see her grandfather!
Hazal: okay but But the doctor warned us not to exhaust her. I mean, she can't sit in the car all that way.
Ekim: I want to come but I'm scared!
Kanat: I'll stay here with Ekim then!
Melek: are you sure? If necessary, I will stay too!
Ekim: no, annem! You go and see your family I'll stay here with Kanat.
Aziz: It seems that there is a couple who want to be alone. (Laughing loud)
Kanat: shut up, Aziz!
Everyone laughs and goes to pick up their bags. Ekim was in her mother's room while packing up her bags.
Melek: are you sure you'll stay here alone?
Ekim: I'm not alone, mom! Kanat is here.
Melek: I know, honey. I meant that men can't know about us well, And they don't care about the details much so I want to stay here to take care of you.
Ekim: don't worry! Kanat will take care of me well. He doesn't forget my medicines at all.
Melek: call me if you felt something abnormal then or if there's something you're shy to tell Kanat about.
Melek says with a laugh.
Ekim: annem ya!!! Anyway, when will you return?
Melek: I think it'll be a week. And I'll try to come early, I'll feel worry about you all the time!
Ekim gets up and kisses her cheeks while hugging her.
Ekim: I told you that Kanat will care of me well so don't ne worry, please! I'll always call you anyway so have fun with them.
Melek pinches her nose lightly and laughs.
Melek: naughty girl! You want me to go so you two can be together for a while alone.
Ekim: hmmmm, maybe!
Ekim says and both laugh loudly.
They all packed their bags and it's time to leave. Ekim and Kanat bid farewell to everyone, then they enter the house.
Kanat: yes, my wife!! What should we do now?
Ekim: what should we do?
Kanat: I'll tell you upstairs!
Kanat says and carries her suddenly, so Ekim screams.
Ekim: Kanat, what are you doing? (Laughing)
Kanat: I will end my longing for my wife.
Ekim: Were you waiting for everyone to go to end that longing?
Kanat: No, I was waiting for the doctor to tell me you are okay for that!
Ekim: did you asked her about that, Kanat?
Kanat laughs.
Ekim: How can you ask someone something like that, Kanat? I'm so ashamed now!
she says while burying her head in Kanath's chest as he takes her up the stairs. Kanat reaches the room and closes the room door with his leg. He puts Ekim on the bed gently and strokes her hair with his finger.
Ekim: L...Let me get ready then?
Kanat: I want you as you are, you don't have to do anything, you are always beautiful.
Ekim smiles at him and Kanat tends to place a light kiss on her forehead, then her nose, then her lips. Ekim looks at him with desire. Kanat begins to lower the shoulder of the dress Ekim is wearing and kisses her shoulder. He clasped their hands together, then leaned his head on her neck, so Ekim tilted her head to the side to give him more space.
The next morning, Ekim wakes up on Kanat's chest, looks at him and smiles, then gets up to wash and goes down to prepare breakfast for him herself, as she gave the maids leave. Kanat wakes up and doesn't find Ekim next to him, but he smells a good smell, so he guesses that Ekim is preparing food. He gets up to wash and goes down to her and hugs her from behind.
Ekim: good morning!
Kanat kisses her on her neck.
Kanat: good morning.
Ekim: go and I'll bring breakfast now.
Kanat: No, give me the plates to carry!
Ekim: I've already taken most of them to the table, only pancakes left.
Kanat: Well give me then!
Kanat takes the dishes and goes to the table. As Ekim was about to sit on the chair, Kanat pulled her to sit on his leg.
Kanat: this's better.
Ekim looks at him with love and hugs his neck with her palms, places a light kiss on his lips, so Kanat goes to his favorite place and buries his head in her neck. While they were in harmony with each other, the doorbell rings, Kanat gets up to open the door, and Ekim hears a noise, but the words are unclear, so she goes behind Kanat to see him, and she is surprised by the person at the door.

I wanted this part to contain romantic scenes for Ekkan, I hope you like it and don't forget to vote and tell me your opinion in the comments.
I am also thinking of ending this story because its events are almost over, so the end will probably be near.
Luv u all guys.❤❤❤❤