Chapter 4

Voice: you used to escape, little trouble!
Ekim recognizes the owner of the voice and turns to him quietly.
Ekim: where are you coming from? are you following me?
Kanat: a little! Do you think that I don't know what you've been thinking for a week? ( with a sly laugh)
Ekim keeps silent. Kanat completes his speech.
Kanat: where are you thinking of going when you don't have a house to go to now?
Ekim: this doesn't concern you. I'll stay in a hotel. It's enough to give me my phone and my credit card and stay away from me.
Kanat goes out of his car and gives her things that have been with him since the day of the accident without objecting or saying a word. He gives them to Ekim and lets her go. Ekim was surprised by his silence. She stops a taxi and asks him to go to a good hotel. Kanat was following her by car without her knowledge. Ekim gets off from the Taxi and enters the hotel. She goes to the receptionist to request a room, fills in the necessary data, and takes out her credit card to pay.
Receptionist: excuse me, but that card is not working Ekim looks at him in shock and takes out her cards one by one to find the same rejection from the man. It wasn't hard anymore for Ekim to guess that the cards were blocked because they belong to Tolga's bank accounts.
Ekim came out of the hotel and found Kanat leaning on his car so she headed toward him. Kanat was laughing a lot at her angry state. Ekim poked him in his shoulder forcefully so he put his hand on his shoulder in pain.
Ekim: you knew, right? You made me live that embarrassing situation inside even though you knew, idiot! ( high angry tone) .
Kanat: I wanted you to see by yourself the end of your stubbornness, little trouble. ( he says laughing, enjoying making her angrier).
Ekim: go to hell, Kanat. Even so, I won't come with you. Even if I have to stay in the street.
A few moments later...
Ekim sits grumbling in Kanat's car and tries to open it.
Ekim: are you fucking crazy? Open the door?
Kanat: No
Ekim: this answer for which question exactly?
Kanat: both
Ekim: Oof! Why would you take me to your home? What would your family say? Who am I? And why do you care so much?
Kanat: do you believe in love at first sight?
Ekim tenses and laughs sarcastically to hide her tension.
Ekim: what are you saying for God's sake?
Kanat laughs. And Ekim remain silent after that because she knew that it was a hopeless case and knew that she had no choice.
Kanat arrives at his house after a short while and gets out of the car and opens the door for Ekim. She gets out of the car grumbling. She looks at the house standing in front of it, or rather the palace, and looks at Kanat. He tells her to follow him.
Ekim was terrified, having no idea what she would face inside. She didn't know how much her life would change after that.
Kanat knocked on the bell and the maid opened the door for them. She looks in surprise at Ekim and then at Kanat. Kanat asks her where his family is right now, and she replies that they are in the dining room for dinner.
Kanat goes up and Ekim follows him into the dining room. Everyone looks at him and Ekim stands behind him with astonishment. Hazal and Halil get off the table and welcome Ekim to break the silence and tension.
Zumurut: is this the girl accused in Tolga's case, Kanat?
She is not accused, mother. She was just a witness in his house, no more. ( Halil says as he tries to remedy the situation).
Zumurut: Don't tell me that she is just a witness. She is a criminal like him. I know that she was pregnant from him, so don't you dare lie to me.
Cumali: calm down, zumurut hanim. It's not permissible to speak like that in front of a girl. (strictly)
Zumurut: do they kill people and push them to commit suicide, then we fear for their feeling and protect them in our homes, cumali bey?
Ekim's eyes are full of what she just heard and she can't even respond and defend herself. Kanat sees her and pities her. He points to Hazal. Hazal takes Ekim to her room to not listen to this discussion anymore.
Kanat: that's enough, babaannem. Ekim will stay here until we are sure that there is no danger to her life, and then she will go. Close the topic now, please! good night.
Kanat goes up to Hazal's room and knocks on the door.
Hazal: who!
Kanat: it's me.
Hazal tells him to enter after obtaining Ekim's approval.
Kanat: I came to see if you need something.
Ekim: No, thanks
Hazal, who is trying to relieve the tension between them.
Hazal: so, Kanat bey, how did you convince her to come with you?
Ekim looks at him indignantly and says
Ekim: he didn't convince me. He picked me up and me in the car forcibly.
Hazal doesn't respond and just looks at Kanat, a look that he understood its meaning.
Kanat looks at Ekim again.
Kanat: you can stay with Hazal tonight until the maids prepare your room tomorrow.
Ekim nods and Kanat goes to his room.
Hazal: I'll get you some clothes, and if you want to take a shower, the bathroom is there.
Ekim nods to her with a smile and asks her if she can lend her a charger. Ekim puts her phone in the charger and goes to take a shower. Then she goes out to open her phone and finds a message from her father, so she opens it
Baba: Fonda and I went on a world tour for about 3 months. My phone will be off. So take care of yourself.
Ekim turned off her phone and couldn't stop herself from thinking about the possibility that her father would run away like Tolga. So she decided to go to her father's house and her apartment tomorrow to see if there was anything to prove it and to get herself some clothes.
_Next morning
Ekim sleeps and wakes up earlier than everyone else. She wears her clothes quietly so as not to wake Hazal and she comes out of the room and withdraws until she reaches the door to get out of the house.
Ekim stops a taxi and thanks God that she withdrew some cash before the night of her arrest.
Ekim gets out of the taxi and goes to her father's house first. She found the yellow police tape on the door to make her more certain that her father is involved in these businesses. She cut the tapes and opens the door to enter. Ekim searches the house, but she didn't find anything important. When she managed to open her father's safe after several attempts, she finds some money, his laptop, and some CDs. Which means that he didn't find time to take them. Ekim takes the laptop and CDs but she leaves the money. Ekim goes to her apartment, or what she thought was hers, and also cut the yellow tape, and enters her room to bring some clothes, her charger, and some other supplies. Ekim takes her suitcase and gets into a taxi to go to Kanat's house. Ekim rings the doorbell, and the maid opens it for her. Zumurut is the first to wake up the house, and she goes downstairs and the rest of the house is preparing in his room for breakfast.
Zumurut: do you think you are in your home? you come out and entered whenever you want. ( shouting)
Everyone comes out of their rooms when they hear her voice, and at the same time Sevda arrives there and the maid enters her inside.
Ekim: I ... I was getting some clothes from my home.
Zumurut: Don't forget that you are here instead of the prison so act according to it.
When Kanat was about to intervene to defend Ekim, Sevda interrupted him.
Sevda: what is that girl doing here?
Kanat: I brought her here yesterday. Everyone has to accept that she exists after now.
Sevda: what do you mean by that? Will you keep my sister's killer in the same house with you?
Ekim: wait a minute, what do you mean by your sister's killer?
At that time Melisa and Ozan had also arrived.
Sevda: you will act as if you don't know right? I'm talking about my sister who committed suicide after Tolga refused her and told her that he is in a relationship with you.
Ekim: but we weren't in a relationship. ( with shocked and crying eyes)
Kanat looks at her in shock.
Sevda ( laughed out loudly): so would you get pregnant from anyone? Well, girls, pay attention to your husbands and boyfriends, because there's a bi*ch who sleeps with anyone without a relationship between them.
Kanat: Enough Sevda, come back to your senses and watch your language. ( a loud and angry voice)
Ekim: look at me Sevda, I'm sorry for what happened to your sister, I swear I didn't know anything like that. But whatever happens, you can't accuse me and say such dirty words to me and I don't have to justify anything to you. ( strictly)
Kanat and Hazal look at her proudly, and Hazal takes her to the room. That downstairs goes to the dining table to have breakfast in anger. They have had a bad beginning to the day, especially because of Sevda's rude manner of speaking.
_At Hazal's room
Hazal: why are you silent, Ekim? Why don't you tell everyone the truth? Why do you let someone make these accusations against you?

Don't forget that your vote and your opinion in the comment are very important to me.
See you soon💗💗💗💗💗💗💗