Chapter 10

Ekim: dad??!
Melek looks shocked at Ekim, then looks back at Tuna questionably
Melek: Defne?
Ekim: do you know each other?
Melek: answer me Alpay, is this Defne? ( loud tone) Suna who came when she heard Melek's voice tries to calm her down.
Tuna: Madam, I don't know who is Alpay and Defne my name is Tuna, and came to take my daughter, okay? Let's go Ekim.
He reaches out to grab Ekim but she pulls her hand back.
Ekim: I'm not coming anywhere with you.
Tuna: what do you mean I'm not coming? I said we're leaving or you know what I can do?
He says while holding Ekim's hand firmly so she groaned in pain. Kanat holds his hand and enters between them.
Kanat: what can you do? She says she doesn't want to go with you so as long as she doesn't wank to go, you can't take her anywhere.
Tuna: who are you? Who are you to interfere between a daughter and her father?
Ekim: he's my boyfriend. Now get out of here because I'm not going anywhere with you, and we'll meet and talk at another time but now, so leave people's homes and don't cause more trouble, please.
Tuna: okay, Ekim, I'll go now but if didn't come and explain all of this to me I'll come again.
Tuna goes and everyone enters the house. Ekim is very embarrassed about what happened. 
Ekim: I'm so sorry to everyone, I really don't know when did he come back.
Suna: don't say that, honey. You have no fault.
Ekim: Melek abla, are you okay?
Melek: I'm fine. I'll rest in my room for a bit.
Melek goes up to her room. The rest also go to their rooms, so Kanat decides to go to Melek's room. Kanat knocks on the door but Melek doesn't answer so he opens the door slowly. Kanat finds Melek sitting holding a picture in her hand.
Kanat: Melek abla
Melek: Kanat! Come in.
Kanat: I knocked on the door, but you probably didn't hear.
Kanat says while he going to sit next to her.
Melek: yes, I was a little distracted.
Kanat looks at the photo in her hand.
Kanat: is she Defne?
Melek: yes, she was a year old. Look how cute she is, Kanat.
Kanat looks at the photo and gets shocked when he remembers the photo he saw in Ekim's room.
Kanat: you said to Ekim's father today  "Alpay" or something, right? Is he your ex-husband?
Melek: yes, he looks exactly like him, Kanat. I can't believe that two people have the same face in that way, but that man's name is Tuna. Could he have changed his name and nickname? Is this that easy? I'm going to lose my mind, Kanat.
Kanat begins to link things together, starting with the story of Ekim's mother abandoning her until what Melek told him. He became a little sure after seeing the photo but he didn't tell Melek anything to not give her hope that she found her daughter and then the opposite happens. Kanat gives her water to calm down.
Kanat: don't worry, everything will clear up in due time.
Melek: I hope.
Kanat: anyway, I came to take a jacket for my uncle because he told me he will be late and he forgot his jacket.
Melek: how did he forget it? and he didn't tell me that he will be late today.
Kanat: he could forget that because of work.
Melek: maybe. Wait then I'll bring a jacket.
Melek goes to the dressing room and Kanat turns to the mirror and takes Melek's comb from it and hides it in his pocket. Melek comes back and gives him the jacket so he takes it and goes.
Kanat then goes to Ekim's room and opens the door slowly without knocking. He finds her back facing him and she is busy talking on the phone, so she doesn't see him.
Ekim: okay dad I'll come to see you soon.
Tuna:...
Ekim: I said okay dad, okay I'll come tomorrow.
Kanat hugs her that moment from behind so Ekim freaks out, but she calms down when she turns and sees him.
Ekim: o...okay dad you send me your address and I'll come tomorrow. I should end the call now bye.
Ekim ends the call and puts her hands on Kanat's hands on her waist. Kanat puts his head on her shoulder.
Kanat: what did he say?
Ekim: he wants me to go to him tomorrow.
Kanat: are you sure to go?
Ekim turns to him to face him, his hands remain on her waist, and she puts her hands on his arms.
Ekim: he's very angry about what happened today so I have to go to meet him.
Kanat: should I come with you? I'm your boyfriend after all. he says while rubbing his nose on hers. Ekim laughs.
Ekim: he will be angrier if you came.
Kanat: then he will be an obstacle in our relationship and he will take you away from me, and I will enter into a struggle to get my girlfriend whose father rejects me and tries to marry her to another person, as happens in the series.
Ekim laughs so hard at Kanat's drama.
Ekim: you watch too much drama, Kanat. Don't worry, no one can take me from you even if you wanted to.
Kanat: I'll never want to leave you, Ekim.
Ekim looks at him lovingly, moving her gaze between his eyes and lips. Ekim raises her head and places a slight peck(for him) on his lips. He looks at her with a smile and titles his head to take her lips in a real passionate kiss. Kanat leaves her lips to look at her, then goes down to her neck, so that Ekim turns her head back to give him space. She puts one hand on Kanat's neck, and the other hand holds his arm. He tightens his grip on her waist and brings her closer to him. They have forgotten the world around them. They moved to another world in which there are no others, just them. They stayed like that for a while until Hazal opened the door.
Hazal: Ekim, can y...
Ekim pushes Kanat away from her and rubs her neck nervously while Kanat looks at Hazal with dull and angry eyes.
Hazal: sorry! Did I interrupt something? ( says slyly)
Kanat: on the contrary, it was a perfect time, Hazal.
Hazal: well then, I need Ekim's opinion on something so I'll take her from you for a while.
Hazal says while holding Ekim's hand to take her. Ekim turns to Kanat while walking and laughs.
Ekim and Hazal go, and Kanat remains in the room. Kanat cursed Hazal secretly for interrupting their moment then he remembers the reason for coming to Ekim's room, he searches for something that carries the DNA of Ekim then he find her comb as well, so he takes it and how's to the police station.
_At Hazal's room
Ekim: what do you need my opinion on, Hazal?
Hazal: I'm going out on a date with original tomorrow, which is also his birthday, and I agreed with his sister to organize a romantic surprise at his house, so I want you to help me choose what to buy for him as a gift.
Ekim: buy a contraceptive in my opinion.
she says with a laugh so Hazal throws her with a pillow.
Hazal: your mind is dirty.
Ekim: okay okay I was kidding.
Hazal: tell me then!
Ekim: I don't know, think of his interests, something that he needs a lot, you must know that.
Hazal thinks for a while and an idea comes to her mind so she smiles.
Ekim: depending on your laugh, you probably found something.
Hazal: yes I thought of something so I'll go out now. Do you want to come?
Ekim: okay!
Hazal: let's go then.
_At the police station
Kanat goes to his uncle's office and gives him the jacket. Halil looks at him astonishingly.
Halil: what's this?
Kanat: a jacket.
Halil: I know, Kanat. You understood what I meant.
Kanat tells him all that happened and what he thinks.
Halil: how is that? Did Alpay come?
Kanat raises his eyebrows, meaning I don't know.
Halil: do you think Ekim would be Defne then?
Kanat: I'm 90% sure after seeing the picture but I have to do the DNA test first.
Halil: so did you bring their samples?
Kanat takes out the two combs from his pocket and gives them to Halil.
Halil: okay I'll go to give them to the analysts.
they work until evening falls so they go home and meet Ekim and Hazal at the door.
Kanat: where do you come from, girls?
Hazal: we were shopping, dear Kanat?
Kanat looks at Hazal indignantly after remembering what she did in the morning.
Hazal laughs provocatively. They enter the house and go to their rooms after having dinner. Kanat and Ekim text each other at night.
Kanat: I miss you.
Ekim: me too.
Kanat: come to my room then.
Ekim: no, someone can see me.
Kanat: everyone fell asleep, don't worry.
Ekim: ok 😂.
Ekim slowly opened her room door and walked slowly, but Hazal meets her on the stairs.
Hazal: where are you going, little squirrel?
Ekim: I...I was going to the kitchen.
Hazal: the kitchen? But the kitchen is downstairs, Ekim. (with a sly smile)
Ekim: Oof Hazal ya. You know where I'm going, why are bothering me?
Hazal: (laughs out loud) ok go now before someone sees you.
Ekim: ok. Goodnight.
Ekim leaves Hazal and goes up to Kanat. She opens the door to find him in the bathroom. Ekim sits on the sofa waiting for him.
Kanat: when did you come?
Ekim: about two minutes ago.
Kanat: has anyone seen you?
Ekim: hmm... Hazal.
Kanat: again Hazal?
They were interrupted by Sevda's knocks on the door.
Sevda: can I enter, Kanat?
Ekim looks at Kanat in astonishment.
Kanat: go to the bathroom until she goes.
Ekim nods at him and goes to the bathroom but she doesn't lock the door to hear them well. Kanat opens the door.
Kanat: did something happen, Sevda?
Sevda: how are you, Kanat?
Kanat: I'm fine but you didn't come here at this time to ask about me anyway, right?
Sevda: yes to be honest. I came to warn you.
Kanat: from?
Sevda: Ekim, you don't see the truth because you think you love her but she hides something.
Kanat: this topic have been closed a long time ago, Sevda.
Sevda: how did you close it, Kanat? She was his partner. How did you forget that she was pregnant from him?
Kanat was very angry and jealous after she said that.
Kanat: enough, Sevda. I won't allow anyone to say something more about Ekim, so now go to your room or I'll break your heart too bad.
Sevda: okay Kanat. I'll go now but remember what I have just said when you find out her real.
Sevda leaves and Kanat closes the door angrily. He remembers that Ekim was in the bathroom so he immediately goes to her. Kanat finds her staring at him with full red eyes. He put her face between his palms.
Kanat: are you crying because of her words, Ekim?
Ekim: this thing won't ever be forgotten, Kanat. Everyone knew this will always see me as a ho...
Kanat put his finger on her mouth to not complete her word.
Kanat: shhh Ekim. Don't dare to say this thing about yourself again. Everyone will forget you will forget too and until that time no one can say something about you, okay?
She hugs him then he hugs her too. When they separate Kanat looks at the pimple near Ekim's lips.
Kanat: there's a pimple here. ( Pointing with his thumb at it)
Ekim kisses his thumb so Kanat takes her lips in a long kiss. Ekim puts her hands on his neck. They separate to breathe.
Kanat: I missed you.
After hearing this, Ekim kisses him first this time so he carries her while kissing and puts her on the bed. She looks at him while she gasps.
Ekim: seni çok seviyorum.
He tilts his head again to kiss her with desire and clasps their hands together.
_Next morning
Ekim wakes up on Kanat's naked chest. She strokes his face with her fingers.
Kanat: good morning
Ekim: good morning
Kanat: are you going to meet your father today?
Ekim: yes, he sent me the hotel address.
Kanat: I'll go to take a shower then. Wanna come?
Ekim: go Kanat. ( Throwing him with the billow)
After Kanat goes out of the bathroom Ekim enters to take a shower and wear her clothes. After that, they go down to have breakfast. They were fortunate for no one saw them going out from Kanat's room.
After breakfast, Kanat drove Ekim to the hotel.
Kanat: come to the police station after you finish here so we can walk around a bit.
Ekim: ok . and she kisses him on his cheek and then goes.
Ekim asks the receptionist about her father's room.
She goes up to the room and knocks on the door. Her father opens and lets her in.
Ekim: when did you come to Turkey?
she asks while entering the room. He doesn't respond so she turns to see him but she got a hard slap that knocked her to the ground.

Don't forget your vote, opinion, and criticism.😘❤️❤️❤️