Chapter 2

Kanat: yes, waiting for your answer
Ekim: We... We are friends since I came from Germany. His father is my father's friend.
Kanat: And?
Ekim looked at him questionably
Kanat: you haven't answered my question yet! My question was "what were you doing there at that time?".
Ekim: hmm! There ... There was a family party at his house two days ago and I forgot my wallet there that day. So I went today to get it.
Ekim was cursing herself for not being able to tell a good, at least believable, lie.
Kanat laughed mockingly and looked at Ekim not believing what she had just made up... But Halil wanted to end this investigation because he knew that they wouldn't get anything but a waste of time. Halil calls the policeman outside to take Ekim to the cell.
Kanat: Why did you end the investigation? If we had insisted a little, she would have told us everything.
Halil: She obviously doesn't know anything kanat. She will be released tomorrow anyway because there's no reason to detain her here.
_At the cell
Ekim was sitting crying thinking about what happened to her one night and what she heard about Tolga and his family! Is this true? What about her father? He is their business partner since we came from Germany. Is it possible that their partnership could be in that business? Why didn't her father ask about her? Or at least send her a lawyer? Is it possible that he escaped too? She just wanted to get out of that cell to find the answers to her questions. The questions were spinning in Ekim's head non-stop until she fell asleep.
Kanat and Halil go to their house to be greeted by Sevda with her questions.
Sevda: kanat did you find him?
Kanat: No, he ran away before we got there.
Sevda: how did he escape? How did that happen? So what have you been doing all this time?
Halil: Sevda, we've been investigating someone else who might know something about him, don't worry, we'll find him
Sevda: of course you have to find him, you have to find my sister's killer and see him in prison with my own eyes.
Kanat leaves them and goes to his to rest, Halil takes Malak and goes up to their rooms. Then everyone goes to their rooms. Zumurut and Sevda remain below. Zumurut said while hugging Sevda: " don't worry daughter, they will arrest him"
Sevda: I hope
_Kanat's room
Kanat changes his clothes and goes to bed to sleep. but a picture of a crying Ekim comes to his mind. He felt emotional for a moment and the feeling that she is innocent and doesn't know anything haunts him from time to time. But soon he returns to consciousness and reminds himself that she is a suspect in his case. Then he falls into sleep over thinking.
_The next day
Ekim was finishing her exit papers and getting ready to go. She meets kanat at the police station exit. She tries to avoid looking at him but his speech stops her.
Kanat: I see you're out, but be careful the next time I'll make sure you can't get out that easily.
Ekim looks at him angrily
Ekim: don't worry, it's me who'll make sure not to see your face again kanat Sirhan.
Ekim turns to go but the sound of gunfire and the feeling of strong pain in her abdomen stopped her. She looks at her blood-covered hand in shock and staggers backward so that kanat grabs her before she falls and screams at Ozan standing behind him to call the ambulance. The policemen are chasing the car from which the bullet exited. Kanat tries to put anything on Ekim's wound to stop the bleeding until the ambulance arrives. But Ekim had already completely lost consciousness. The ambulance comes and takes Ekim to the hospital. Kanat and Ozan follow them by car. Hazal meets them in the hospital corridor. Ekim enters the operation. Kanat and Ozan are waiting outside. Melisa, who is sitting with Sevda, calls Ozan to ask him to bring Kanat and come to them in the café.
Melisa: hey Ozan, I and Sevda are sitting at the café now. ( winking to Sevda) I say if you come with kanat to us and we sit together for a while.
Ozan: Melisa, we are in the hospital. The girl we were investigating in Tolga's case was shot.
Melisa: okay, send me the address, We'll come now.
Sevda: what's wrong?
Melisa: I'll tell you on the way.
The two girls arrive at the hospital and go up to where there are Kanat and Ozan.
Sevda: Kanat, what happened? Who is that girl?
Kanat: we don't know, Sevda! We are waiting for the surgery to be finished.
Sevda: Is she in a relationship with Tolga?
Kanat:...
Their conversation was interrupted by Hazal leaving the operation room.
Kanat: How is she, Hazal?
Hazal: she'll be fine, but unfortunately she lost her baby.

Yesssss arkadaslar, this is chapter 2. Don't forget to vote and tell me in the comments about the points that need to be changed or that you think are not good, or just tell me your opinion with all honesty. Luvvv you 😘💗💗💗💗