Chapter 6

Kanat: Happy birthday, Ekim!!
Ekim turns to him, surprised and confused
Ekim: Kanat???!
Kanat sits next to Ekim.
Ekim: how did you know that today is my birthday?
Kanat: I saw your file when you were at the police station. I knew from there.
Ekim: I got it.
Kanat takes out a small gift box from his pocket and gives it to Ekim. Ekim looks at him in astonishment and takes the box from him while smiling. Ekim opens the box to find an infinity necklace. Ekim looks at the necklace and Kanat with sparkling eyes.
Ekim: ayy!! Kanat, it's so beautiful. Thank you.
Ekim hugged Kanat in a spontaneous moment. Kanat was surprised but he also hugged her back tightly.
Ekim returns to her senses after a short while and realizes the situation they are in.
Ekim came out of Kanat's arms with embarrassment.
Ekim: I'm sorry, I got a little excited. ( she says as she puts a lock of her hair behind her ear, which makes Kanat fall in love with those spontaneous movements of her.
Kanat: no problem. Give me it then to put it for you?
Ekim: sure!
Ekim gives Kanat the necklace and turns around. Kanat takes Ekim's hair with his hand on her shoulder to close the necklace. His hand touches Ekim's skin and she feels a shiver running through her body. Kanat finished and swallows hard due to his closeness to Ekim. Ekim turns to him and feels confused too.
Ekim: I...I think we should go home now. It's too late.
Kanat: okay let's go.
They walk together to the house and silence is the master of the road until they enter the house.
Ekim: thank you again, Kanat. ( she says pointing to the necklace)
He smiles at her, and they both go to their rooms. They both think of each other before going to sleep and laugh lovingly.
_After week
Kerem traveled to Germany and Kanat returned to his work. Everyone started to get used to Ekim staying with them in the house except Zumurut who had always been siding with Sevda against Ekim so she made her move to live with them in the house saying that Sevda's grandmother had gone on a business trip and Sevda couldn't stay alone.
Ekim, Kanat, Hazal, Leyla, and Aziz were together, as they used to do every night lately. 
Ekim: I'm thinking of looking for a job.
Kanat: why? Do you need something?
Ekim: No, but I need to build my life again. I'm not going to stay here forever, so I have to work, find a new home, and rebuild my life again, Kanat.
Kanat nods understandingly without saying anything. The idea of Ekim going away bothers him.
Aziz: but did you think well, Ekim? I mean, it's not easy to rely on yourself suddenly. I hope you won't rush into your decision.
Ekim: it's not easy, of course, but I will try. By the way, Aziz, I still don't know what are you studying.
Aziz: I majored in studying programming, technology, etc. I hope one day to have a computer hard that is my height.
Everyone laughs at Aziz's strange wish.
Ekim: does this mean that you can unlock a device that has a password?
Aziz: yes, I can. But why?
Ekim: I forgot my laptop's password so I can't unlock it anymore so I need your help to unlock it. Can you do it?
Kanat looks at her with suspicion, as he knows her when she tries to lie.
Aziz: yes I can. Bring it now, it won't take long anyway.
Ekim: ok.
Ekim goes and brings her father's laptop and gives it to Aziz.
Ekim: the things inside won't be deleted, right?
Aziz: yes don't worry.
_After half an hour
Ekim: what happened? Did you manage?
Aziz: yes, here you go!
Ekim took the laptop from him and found that the password has been removed.
Ekim: thank you so much, Aziz!
Aziz: It's okay, Ekim.
Aziz takes Leyla and goes for a walk. Hazal receives a call from Original so she goes away for a while, leaving Kanat and Ekim sitting alone.
Kanat: are you feeling cold?
Ekim: a little. I think I'm going to catch the flu.
Kanat takes off his jacket and puts it on Ekim's shoulder then he pours a cup of hot tea to warm her.
Ekim: thank you. ( they smiled at each other )
Everyone goes to their rooms. Ekim changes her clothes and sits on the bed. She remembers the laptop, so she takes and opens it. Ekim finds some files on the laptop that she didn't understand, so she goes to get the CDs that she had found. She found camera clips from her father's house, in his office room. Her father was recording the men he worked with, including Tolga and his family, so he can blackmail them later. Ekim is shocked by what she knows, as she has become certain with evidence that her father is involved in this illegal business.
Ekim was confused about whether to tell Kanat what she just knew or not. After all, he is her father, the last person left in her family. Ekim decides to remain silent until she meets her father and confronts him. Ekim switches to the second and the third CD until she plays the fourth. Ekim collapses from what she sees and hears and doesn't believe it. She closes the laptop angrily and cries loudly.
Kanat was thinking since he got up to his room about Ekim's laptop. He was sure that Ekim was lying and that there was something in that laptop. Kanat goes down to Ekim's room and opens the door slowly and finds her sleeping. Kanat finds the laptop lying randomly on the edge of the bed, and next to it are some CDs. When Kanat was about to take the laptop, he heard Ekim talking in her sleep.
Ekim: No, no, it's impossible, don't do that.
Kanat: Ekim?!
Kanat goes beside her and sees some drops of sweat on her forehead. Kanat puts his hand on her skin to find that it's almost burning.
Kanat: Ekim, Ekim, do you hear me?
Ekim doesn't respond, she just slowly opens her eyes and closes them again. Kanat goes to get a thermometer and cold pads.
Ekim ( holding his hand weakly): don't go, please.
Kanat: don't worry, I won't be late.
Kanat comes back with the necessary tools and starts putting them on Ekim's face. Ekim spends some time hallucinating by calling her mother then she falls asleep on Kanat's chest.
_in another place
Tolga: where are those CDs, Tuna? ( shouting)
Tuna:......
Tolga: don't fool me, I went to your house and the safe was empty. Do You know what would happen to all of us if the police took those damn tapes?
Tuna:.....
Tolga: if the police can't reach that safe and you didn't take it with who took it then? Who else knows where that safe is?
Tuna:.....
Tolga: EKIMM?!
_Next morning
Ekim wakes up and finds herself sleeping on Kanat's chest. And Kanat has slept beside her. She sees the pads and knows that he took care of her all night.
Kanat wakes up due to Ekim's move.
Ekim: good morning
Kanat: good morning. ( he says while putting his hand on her forehead )
Kanat: you feel better now right?
Ekim: yes, but did you wait here all night?
Kanat: you were burning. I couldn't leave you like this.
Ekim: thanks again, Kanat. I don't know how to return your favor.
Kanat: no problem (smiles while holding her hands)
Ekim: did I hallucinate a lot at night?
Ekim was afraid that she had said something about the CDs.
Kanat: No, you just hallucinated by your mother a little.
Ekim nodded reassuringly.
Kanat: what happened with your mother?
Ekim: I don't know. I've never seen her. My father said that she left him when I was a year old.
Kanat: didn't you have a picture of her?
Ekim: dad got rid of them all because of his grief. ( some tears fall from her eyes against her will)
But I always wanted to see her. I wanted to ask her why did she leave me. I wanted to know if I didn't deserve her love.
Kanat hugs her and tries to calm her down. The made opens the door to call Ekim for breakfast. Ekim moves away from Kanat quickly and gets very confused.
Kanat: why don't you knock on the door before entering?
Maid: I'm sorry Kanat bet, I was going to call her for breakfast and I thought that she was sleeping so...
Kanat: okay we're coming.
The maid goes and Kanat looks at Ekim to reassure her.
Kanat: I'm going to take a shower and change my clothes. Do that too and then go to the dining room.
Ekim: okay
_After a little time
Ekim goes to the dining room and sits next to Kanat.
While eating, Ekim receives a msg on her phone: Ekim, it's me, Tolga I have to meet you, it's necessary. I'll send you the address and time in a little while.
Ekim chokes and coughs hard, so Kanat gives her a glass of water.
Melek: are you okay, darling?
Ekim: yes I'm fine.
Halil: is there something happened, Ekim?
Ekim: no, the food just stuck in my throat.
Everyone finishes their food and then goes to their work. Ekim and Hazal plan to go out shopping at night.
Ekim receives another msg with an address and the time. He wants to see her at 5.
It's 4 o'clock. Ekim gets ready and gets in a taxi and gives him the address. Ekim reaches there and there was no one. Ekim gets scared and decides to go.
Tolga: where are you going, Ekim?
Ekim freaks out.
Ekim: where were you?
Tolga: I was hiding. Where do you live now?
Ekim: I...I live in a hotel.
Tolga: well, there's no need to stay in the hotel anymore, you'll come with me.
Ekim: to where?
Tolga: the house I'm hiding in. It's in the mountain no one can reach us there, and it's safer for the baby.
Ekim: there's no baby anymore, Tolga. I also don't want to come with you, so don't even try to call me again.
Ekim turns to go, so Tolga grabs her arm tightly. Ekim groans in pain.
Ekim: leave my arm, you are hurting me, Tolga.
Tolga pulls her into the car and locks it. He tied her hands with a rope so she couldn't run away.
Ekim cries in the car and begs Tolga to leave her but he doesn't answer her.
At that time Hazal is waiting for Ekim in the hospital to go out. Hazel worries because Ekim doesn't answer her calls. Then she receives a msg from Ekim: "there is a problem in the hotel, so I can't go out today." Hazel makes sure that something is wrong and calls Kanat to tell him everything. Kanat gets very worried and turns on his phone to show that he is monitoring Ekim's movements through the necklace he gave her. Kanat takes Ozan, Halil, and a group of policemen with him. Kanat drives fast, tracking the GPS in his phone. The GPS stops somewhere and Kanat goes there to find the car crashed into a tree, Ekim's necklace is fallen in the car and is covered a little with blood.

Don't forget your vote, honey😘❤️❤️❤️❤️