Chapter 3

Hazal: She'll be fine, but unfortunately she lost her baby.
The four looked at each other in shock, so Hazal breaks their silence
Hazal: what's going on? Who is this girl?
Ozan turns to kanat and asks him
Ozan: we expected Tolga to be who ordered shooting her, but now who is the father?
Kanat: he could be both
Hazal: will you tell me now who is this girl?
Sevda interrupts Kanat who was about to speak
Sevda: I'll tell you, dear Hazal. that's the bi*ch who is in a relationship with Tolga Egeman, the reason for my sister's suicide.
Hazal, who didn't like the way Sevda Spoke, turned her eyes again to Kanat.
Hazal: well, but didn't you go to arrest Tolga almost yesterday, as far as I know?
Kanat tells Hazal what happened since going to Tolga's house until Ekim's release and the attempt to kill her.
Sevda: How do you release her, Kanat? What do you need more than her presence in his house at the time of his escape to prove that she is a criminal like him? ( with anger and a loud tone).
Hazal: Keep your voice down, Sevda. We're in the hospital and there are patients here!
At the same time, they get Ekim out of the operating room and take her to the intensive care unit.
Kanat: when will she wake up, Hazal?
Hazal: she will be taken to a regular room tomorrow. So there's no need for your wait here now. Go home and I'll tell you if anything happens.
Hazal goes to continue her work. Ozan and Melisa take Sevda to her home and then go to drink coffee and sit together.
Ozan: Sevda's behavior and manner of speaking today were exaggerated. Don't take me, Melisa, but I really don't know how to deal with her in this way. How do you deal with her?
Melisa laughs at Ozan's talking way, knowing that he finds it difficult to deal with her best friend.
Melisa: it's Sevda's nature. You know she was spoiled a lot by her grandmother as she was the one who raised her. So Sevda used to get what she wanted by way or another even if it was rude at times.
Ozan: but she puts a lot of pressure on Kanat so you know. well, you lost your sister, that's bad. but he's a human too.
Melisa nods in agreement. Although she feels sorry for Sevda, she also sees her exaggerating.
Melisa: by the way, on mentioning Kanat, do you think he has feelings for Sevda?
Ozan: I don't know about him. But I think I know about Sevda's feelings. This is clear to everyone, even he may have noticed. But as you know Kanat pays more attention to his work. Especially after Zumurut hanim insisted on him taking care of Tolga's case for her relationship with Sevda and her grandmother.
Melisa: hmmm, I got it.
Ozan: anyway, let's not talk about others. Let's talk about us
Melisa laughs slightly
Melisa: us mean?
Ozan: it means like this, my dear. I see that we don't hide our feelings towards each other now. So I think we should talk about how we can develop it.
Melisa looks at him with admiration and shyness. Ozan extends his hand to hold hers on the table. Her face turns a little red and she laughs out loud.
_At the police station
The policeman tells kanat that the manager wanted him.
Kanat enters the manager's office after knocking on the door.
Manager: yes kanat, do you have an explanation for what happened today?
Kanat: no sir, so I was planning to go and take her in again after she wakes up in the hospital. I became sure the that she knows something because of the attempt to kill her.
Manager: you won't do anything as long as I didn't give you my permission, kanat bey. The girl would have died while leaving here. It means under our responsibility. Do you know how the government would have accused us? Or how the higher authorities would have thought about us? So now go back to your house and rest for a while not less than 3 weeks and I hope you will return as the old kanat.
Kanat nods to him and leaves the office angrily. His und uncle Halil sees him and doesn't want to ask him about what happened, as he knows for sure what happened inside.
Kanat drives his car home and finds Sevda there sitting with his grandmother, his mom, and his uncle's wife, Melek. He greets them and goes up to his room without saying anything else. Sevda had already told them about the events of the day, so they didn't want to ask him about anything.
Sevda: I'm going up to see Kanat before I leave.
Suna looks at Melek in a meaningful way, and Melek understood what she wanted to say.
Melek: in my opinion, don't go up now, Sevda. He certainly needs a rest after today's events.
Sevda reluctantly agrees and leaves the house.
Kanat was sitting in his room thinking about the recent events. and it came to his mind the moment Hazal told them about Ekim's pregnancy, and he didn't understand why he suddenly felt bad.
Kanat: come back to your senses, kanat, it's just a case.
Kanat wakes up the next morning and leaves early without having breakfast. He drives his car to the hospital, not obscured by his manager's words yesterday. He asks the receptionist about Ekim's room. He didn't inform Hazak that he had come to the hospital because he knew that she would have prevented him from meeting Ekim so that her health case wouldn't get worse. Ekim's eyes were closed but she opened them when she heard a knock on the door. She saw Kanat entering the room.
Kanat: can I enter?
Ekim: you are already in. What are you doing here?
Kanat: I came to see you.
Ekim: there was no need you can go now.
The guilt is on me who thought of you.
Ekim looks at him angrily and turns her head to the other side.
Kanat: you were pregnant. Sorry for losing your baby.
Ekim puts her hand on her stomach and a tear falls from her eye. Although she didn't want this baby, she felt a lot of feelings towards him. She had understood the feeling of motherhood for the first time.
Kanat: Tolga is the father, right?
Ekim: it is not your business!
Kanat didn't want to put more pressure on her in this condition.
Kanat: well, then be ready, because after you recover, you will come to live at our house.
Ekim: what are you talking about? I'll go to my home! Why would I come to live at your house?
Kanat: I don't know if you mean your house the house that was seized with the other seized property of Tolga or if you have another house but as far as I know you don't have another house Ekim Gularyuz!
Ekim: what do you mean by Tolga's house? It's my house my father gave it to me!
Kanat was surprised that Ekim doesn't know about this. While Ekim was thinking once she finished her sentence, the possibility of her father's involvement in those businesses too.
She knows that he is bad and opportunistic, but not to the point of being part of these illegal and heinous businesses. Hazal entered at that time.
Hazal: Kanat! What are you doing here?
Kanat: unimportant. I was going now.
Kanat leaves and Hazal sits next to Ekim.
Hazal: his character is a little sharp, but he has a kind heart. I hope he doesn't bother you or make you upset.
Ekim looks at her and just nods her head without speaking.
Hazal: By the way, I'm Hazal.
She extends her hand to shake her hand so that Ekim extends her hand as well.
Ekim: I'm Ekim. And they smiled at each other.
After 2 weeks.
Ekim recovered somewhat and Hazal told her that she could leave the hospital tomorrow. they grew close during this period, and Ekim finally felt a friend with her for the first since she came from Germany. Ekim wanted to escape from the hospital before Kanat's arrival to take her tomorrow. She searched for her clothes from the day of the accident. She found them in the closet and they had been cleaned of blood, but there was still a bullet hole in them. Ekim hid it in a way and dressed carefully because of her injury. She looked around carefully to make sure that Hazal couldn't catch her. When Ekim was about to leave the hospital, a familiar voice behind her stopped her.
Voice: you used to escape, little trouble!!

I hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and tell me your opinions, thoughts, and criticism. luvv u all 😘❤️❤️❤️❤️