Chapter 25(Final)

Doctor: pray for her! I'm going, find the donor until the operation!
The doctor goes and Kanat leans against the wall and a few drops of tears fall from his eye. He feels that the world has stopped around him after what he heard. Melek stops the nurse and asks her if they can enter to Ekim and the nurse agrees.
Kanat: Can I enter first?
Melek: Okay, Son!
Kanat knocks on the door and enters the room, trying to wipe his tears before entering. Ekim looks towards the door to see who, and smiles at him tiredly. Kanat goes to her side and holds her hand and kisses it. Ekim extends her hand and strokes his cheek.
Ekim: you've been crying! It's the second time I see you cry.
Kanat: You're the only one who could see me cry.
Tears gather in Ekim's eyes, so Kanat can't hold his tears anymore and hugs her tightly while crying hard. Ekim tries to calm him down and hugs his neck with one palm, and the other palm puts it on his shoulder.
Ekim: don't cry anymore, please!!
Kanat turns away from her and Ekim wipes his tears with her palms.
Kanat: I won't cry anymore, because you'll be fine! I won't let anything happen to you, okay?
Ekim: okay, okay! The important thing is not to cry.
Kanat looks at her and strokes her hair.
Ekim: We haven't chosen names for our baby yet!
Kanat: We will choose a name together when you come out of the operation and find out the gender of the baby!
Ekim: No, let's choose it now! Let's put two names, a boy and a girl and you choose when he comes out.
Kanat: Ekim, don't...(He tries to stop himself from crying)
Ekim: Kanat, please! Let's choose now.
Kanat: okay! As you want. You say!
Ekim: I will say the boy's name and you will say the girl's name.
Kanat nods while trying to hold his tears.
Ekim: If he was a boy! Let it be Evren! To possess the whole universe in his name.
Kanat: I think Ayla would be cute if she was a girl!
Ekim: yes! Ayla is very beautiful name!
They both fell silent for a few seconds, so Ekim spoke again, trying to hold back her sobs.
Ekim: If something happens to me please don't be so depressed, be strong for our baby.
Kanat: Don't say that, nothing will happen to you, please!
Ekim: Let me finish, Kanat, please!
Kanat: okay!
Ekim: I am sure that you will be a very good father. I never doubt it but... But you must continue your life with another woman, who will take good care of you and our baby. My mom is already there and she'll take care of him too, but I don't want you to be alone, Kanat! So promise me now that you will.
Kanat: Don't talk nonsense, Ekim, what does another woman mean?, there is no such thing!! You'll be fine and we'll go home together! Okay!!!
Ekim: Kanat!! Promise me now please!!
Kanat looks at her dismissively.
Ekim: please!! (Starts crying again)
Kanat: okay! Okay, Ekim! Promise! But don't cry okay!! Please.
Ekim nods and strokes his face. Kanat kisses her head and crying again)
Ekim: Can you call my mother!
Kanat comes out and calls Melek to come in.
Melek: honey, how are you?
Melek goes beside her, and Kanat stands at the door of the room.
Ekim: I'm fine!
Melek smiles at her while stroking her hair.
Ekim: Can I ask you something too?
Melek: Of course, of course you can. Do I have more precious than you and your brothers in this world? You can ask for whatever you want!
Ekim: I know, so I'm sure you'll take good care of my baby if something happens to me.
Melek: what're you saying, Ekim? Nothing will happen to you! You will go into operations now, you will have your child, and you will come home with us and we will raise him together, okay? (shaky tone)!
Ekim nods while crying!
Ekim: but don't make him feel his mother's absence like me! is it possible?
Melek: Ekim, please!
The nurse: We must take Mrs. Ekim now!
Kanat: okay!
Ekim looks at Kanat for a long time, and Kanat goes to her and kisses her on her head.
Kanat: nothing will happen to you, okay! Be strong, we're waiting for you here.
Ekim cries and nods. Her mother also kisses her from her head and hugs her. Ekim is taken out the stretcher and the family meets her, trying to reassure her. Kerem comes from the donation room and comes next to her.
Kerem: I gave a lot of blood, girl, you gotta make it up to me again when you get out, okay? Don't ever think of running away with my blood!
Ekim and everyone laugh at Kerem's joke Kerem kisses her forehead and Ekim enters the operating room. Everyone starts waiting outside very nervously. About 40 minutes passed like 40 years ago, the nurse came out of the room carrying a little baby wrapped in a white cloth.
The nurse: congratulations, it's a girl!
Everyone laughs and Kanat takes his daughter on his lap and Melek comes beside him. Kanat gives the baby to Melek and turns to the nurse.
Kanat: How is Ekim? Is she going out now?
The nurse's answer is interrupted by the sound of sirens from inside the operating room, so everyone runs there?
Kanat: what's happening? Tell us something?
Doctor: give me an adrenaline shot and prepare a defibrillator.
The nurse does as the doctor orders. The nurse injected adrenaline into Ekim and the doctor started the electric defibrillator.
Doctor: We'll start with 120 joules! Come on, Ekim! Don't give up please!!
The doctor begins to increase the electric shocks. Kanat collapses screaming Ekim's name to the ground. Melek loses consciousness and the rest sit weeping with grief.
After 4 years at Kanat's house.
A little girl runs upstairs and enters Hazal's room angry.
Hazal: How beautiful have you become, Ayla? Are you becoming the bride or what?
Ayla: I have prepared and the bride is still not prepared yet.
Everyone laughs at the cuteness of Ayla.
Leyla: okay, Ayloş! I'm sorry. I almost finished now!
Melek: Did your father wake up, honey!
Ayla: No, I'm tired of waking him up!
Melek: Aziz?
Ayla: He was getting ready in his room, he's already in his suit he has nothing else to do anyway!
Everyone laughs.
Come on let's go then, you wake up your daddy, and I'll go see if anything's missing. Ayla goes to Kanat's room and climbs onto the bed and hits him lightly in the face.
Ayla: wake up, daddy!! Offfff ya, you're late!! Wake up!!!
Kanat gets up and suddenly hugs Ayla and pulls her to him, so she screams laughing because he was tickling her.
Kanat: Are you bored of waking your dad? Haaa!
Ayla: so....sorry! Haha, enough, enough!
Kanat stops and takes her in his lap while sitting on his leg!
Ayla: Come on, change your clothes, let's celebrate my birthday before the wedding, the cake has already arrived this morning.
Kanat: okay, Princess, it's enough to order!
Ayla: Won't my mom come?
Kanat looks at the empty bed next to him, then returns to Ayla.
Kanat: You know she will finish her work and come!
Ayla: offf! Okay, you get up now!
Kanat gets up and starts changing his clothes. In the girls' room, the door is knocked on them and opened.
Ekim: Not finished yet? We'll be late come on!
Melek: We thought you would never come! Why are you late, Ekim??
Ekim: Ask your son! We got out of the cemetery and he kept driving looking for Ayla's gift!
Melek: Well anyway! Your dress is here. Hurry up and I'll be downstairs with Hazal.
Ekim: Leyloşom!!! How beautiful are you?
Ekim goes and kisses her on her cheek. Ekim begins to put on her dress, put on her make-up and then sits down with Leyla and Hazal, who has just come up. Melek enters the room.
Melek: come on girls! Let's cut Ayla's cake, and then you'll wear engagement rings.
The girls come down and Kanat is impressed as soon as he sees Ekim. Ekim goes by his side and They light candles.
Everyone: happy birthday, Ayloş! Happy birthday Ayla! Happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday Ayloş!!
Ella blows out the candles and they all clap for her. Ella embraces everyone and takes gifts until Ekim and Kanat's turn comes.
Kanat: happy birthday, princess!
Ekim: happy birthday, honey!!
Ekim and Kanat hug her together and Ekim kisses her head.
Ayla: Why were you so late today, mom!!!
Ekim: I'm sorry I will never be late again.
Ayla laughs and hugs her.
They meet again to put rings for Aziz and Leyla!
Everyone: congratulations!!!
Aziz/ Leyla: thank you!!
They all go to the dining room for lunch, Kanat puts his hand on Ekim's thigh and whispers in her ear.
Kanat: I can't wait to take that dress off you tonight!
Ekim: Ahm!! But the doctor told me not to do this in the first 3 months! (whispering)
Kanat looks at her suprisingly.
Kanat: what is the first three mon...! WHAT!!!
Everyone turns to them.
Cumali: what's happening??
Kanat: I'm trying to understand that now! Is what I understood correct, Ekim? are you really pregnant?
Ekim: yes!
Ekim says laughing, and Kanat hugs her tightly, and everyone congratulates her happily!
Melisa: Congratulations, Ekim.
Ekem gets up to embrace Melissa and Ozan, Kanat did this too.
Kanat: Why are you so late??
Ozan: Melisa suddenly had a craving for ice cream so we went for it, that's why we were late.
Hazal: Do you know the gender of the baby then?
Melisa: yes, it's a girl!
Everyone happily congratulates them and sit down to finish their food. Ekim had decided to end the Sevda case, so her grandmother took her and traveled abroad far away! Kanat was able to find evidence and put Adnan in prison for instigating the murder of Ekim's father! They finally lived happily, of course they still face many problems, but they face them with strength and love together.
❤The End❤

Yes friends, we have already reached the end of our story. I wouldn't be lying if I said I cried while writing this chapter. I hope I have entertained you even a little bit with this story! It was the first story I wrote in my life, and I thank all those who always supported me with their votes and comments, even those who only read it and don't know them. I wanted to mention names, but I was afraid of forgetting someone, but be sure that I love you all very much.💖💖💖💖 If you felt happy or amused while reading this story, leave me a nice message in the comments that make me feel better.❤❤
As for my new story, I've already started working on it and wrote a little bit of the first chapter so if you're putting that story in the library please don't remove it because I'll tell you about the new story when the it is published. See you soon, my other family😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤.