upsetting [luclight]

Ship: Luca & Light. [Mostly bromance]

Luca , and light had been playing just dance while Levi watched in a spinny chair.
Light got in Lucas way, causing light to get pushed over, apparently Light wasn't very happy with being pushed, so he hit Luca.
Luca hit Light back, causing Light to tackle Luca.

Levi watched, eating some popcorn with his legs crossed, as if it was a movie, and he was quite entertained by the two fighting, and didn't care to help his brother.

"AAa!"
Luca screamed.

Light had been trying to strangle the white haired boy, Luca.
Luca kicked Light off, and they got back to dancing after Light huffed.

Levi decided to mess with them, by tapping on Lucas shoulder, to make it seem like Light had done it .

Luca looked at Light .
"Why the f[☕]k did you tap my shoulder..?"

Light responded with.
" Huh? I didn't. "

"Yeah you did!"

"I swear I didn't!"

"Sureee you didn't."
Luca said with sarcasm.

The two got back to dancing, before Levi tapped on Lucas shoulder again, just more aggressively.

Luca looked over at Light, again.
"If you don't stop tapping me, I'm going to kick you."

"I'm not doing anything! Ahhahaa.."
Light said, with his iconic laugh at the end.

Luca gave light a suspicious stare.

"Whatever."

Luca said, before going back to dancing, Light doing the same, going back to dancing.

Levi decided to do it one last time, only instead of tapping on Lucas shoulder, he yanked on a piece of hair when Lights hand had been close to Lucas head.
Luca full on kicked Light.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"YOU PULLED MY HAIR."

"NO I DIDN'T!"

"YES YOU DID."

"NO I DIDN'T!!"

" YES , YOU. DID. "
Luca yelled, only getting more mad each word.

"NU UH"

"YOU DID ."

Luca snapped.
"JUST STOP IT! IM TIRED OF YOU MESSING WITH ME LIGHT! YOU TAPPED MY SHOULDER, YOU DO IT AGAIN BUT MORE AGGRESSIVELY, AND THEN YOU DECIDE TO PULL MY F[☕]G HAIR! I AM SO CLOSE BEATING THE S[☕]T OUT OF YOU LIGHT. I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON CEMENT AND DIE YOU B[☕]H. "

Light was horrified, as he watched Luca drop the controllers, and storm out of the hotel room.
Luca walked around before walking into an alley, hugging his knees , crying, and leaning against a brick wall, which was probably the back of some store, and had graffiti all over it.

Meanwhile back at the hotel, Light pulled his hood tightly, walking into the bathroom, and nearly crying.

After a few minutes, Light got up, grabbing his skateboard and leaving the hotel, on his way to find Luca.
Light skated around, eventually spotting Luca. Light skated over to Luca, getting off his skateboard and hugging Luca.
Luca was surprised by Lights actions, and gasped before hugging him back, holding onto him tightly.

Light rubbed Lucas back with his thumb, a way of showing comfort.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that! I'm a terrible person.."
Luca spoke, guiltily.

Light didn't know how to respond, and kept hugging Luca.
Luca sniffled sadly, before Light finally spoke.

"Calm down.. I guess?"

Luca took a few deep breaths, still hugging the shorter purple boy, Light.
Light gave Luca some head pats, calming him down a little.

"Better?"

Luca nodded. Light tried to pull away, though Luca kept hugging him, refusing to let go.

"Luca- Luca, you can let go now.."

"Huh? Oh right.."

Luca let go of Light , allowing him to stretch.
Luca looked down at the ground.

"Something wrong, again?"
Light responded to Luca looking sad.

" I have a question"

" Yeah? "

" Am I a bad friend? "

" Eh... I don't know"

It was silent for a few seconds, while Light gave Luca some more head pats, Luca softly smiling at light. Luca stood up, leaving Light to be multiple feet shorter than him, due to Light sitting down.

"I-"
Light said, stunned.

Light quickly stood up, making Luca chuckle a little.

"Don't laugh at me!"

Luca smiled down at Light.

"dOn't look like thAt."

Luca snickered at Light.

Light got flustered, trying to pull his hood close so Luca wouldn't see his red face.

"What ya doin' with your hood?"

"You don't need to see."

" Uh. Okay.. "

Luca pat Lights head, making him more flustered. Light huffed.

DID YOU ENJOY? :D

Word count: 724