middleschool love [drade]

AU: Middle school + past squad [and one more, Sora & Skye siblings AU!]
Ship: Drade + background Zalex

It was Zach, and Drakes first day in their new school; they were pretty confident since they were considered the "popular brothers" in their previous school.
The two walked into the school, and walked down the halls until they found their locker.

Zach grabbed his things and left pretty quickly, meanwhile Drake decided to skip his first class, since he liked a harder challenge.

Drake had been sitting on his phone, leaned against his locker door, when some black haired girl dressed in green , and with a ponytail had noticed him.

The girl sat next to Drake, and watched him do what he had been doing, Drake didn't mind it, since he hadn't had an actual friend in a while .

"So, what's your name?"
The girl asked, looking over to Drake with a smile .

"Uhh.. Drake?"
Drake responded, slightly hesitant to speak.

"Well, i'm Jade, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too?"
Drake looked over at Jade with a happy smile, he had a new Friend for once, and it wasn't an online one.

"Do you have Rasko? It's a cool texting app!"

"Oh, yeah! Here's my account."

The two went on for a while, talking back and forth about their hobbies, and different things they might have in common.
The two formed a quick, and strong bond.
When the bell rang, Zach had already been on his way to his locker, since he left class early without permission.

"Dang Drake, a girlfriend already?"
Zach said with sarcasm.

Drake's face went a little red, while Jade just rolled her eyes, and had a quick personality change.

"Oh shut up, we are nothing but friends, got it pink rat?"

The response left Zach speechless, while Drake laughed a little before agreeing.
Zach knew it was a joke, since him and Drake were always being rude to each other , it was a usual sibling bond.

Weeks later of Drake and Jade talking with each other, Drake had gotten feelings for Jade and wanted to confess.
Drake decided to write an anonymous letter and put it in her locker for her to read.

Drake spent hours thinking, and writing until he was satisfied with the outcome. The next morning, Drake was walking down the halls with the letter in his hand.

When Drake was about to reach Jade's locker, he had bumped into some big, rude kid who was usually known for being a brat to anyone who got into his way.

"UF- uh.. sorry!"
Drake apologized.

"Sorry? Do you even know who I am , kid?"

The person turned around, and seemed to have some soft red eyes, and red spikey hair . The kid also seemed to have some red vest and a white shirt with a ring of spikes right below his elbow.

"Uhh.. no but I'm sure I could beat you to smithereens!"

Some cyan haired, and blue eyed boy peeked from behind the red-head. The cyan haired mocked Drake , and chuckled a bit.

The red-head went to swing on Drake, though luckily someone had been nearby to stop him. Who was it? Who could be saving Drake from one of the biggest kids in the school?
Jade kicked the kids back, knocking the air out of him and causing him to fall to the ground, trying to catch his back.

"That's enough, Jaxx. I told you hands off Drake."

Drake's eyes widened as he saw it was Jade who had surprisingly saved him. Drake was stunned for a few seconds before he thanked his crush.

Skye walked up behind the cyan-haired short kid, putting her hand on his head, she seemed around the same height as him.

"Sora, mom said stop being rude to random people, only the favourite child can ."

Sora groaned, then the two began to walk away to their class.
Eventually Jaxx walked away as well, most likely to do something random.

"You okay, Drake?"

" yeah, I'm fine! Thanks Jade.."

Jade gave Drake a hug, snatching the letter from him when she had gotten the chance to do so.
Drake tried taking it back but instead he had just stayed still, similar to the " if I can't move, they won't see me" phrase.

As Jade read on, and on she started realizing the letter was for her. Jade turned to Drake, giving him a large hug of appreciation.

P"Of course I'll be yours!"

Drakes face lit up as he hugged Jade tightly, as someone had accepted his feelings.
Zach hadn't been too far behind him , slowly clapping as he walked closer to his twin brother.

"I knew you guys would start dating some time."

Drake laughed a little before he stopped hugging Jade, and the two had now been holding hands.

"Yeah, yeah whatever Zach, stay single."

"Actually, I have a girlfriend as well, meet Alex . "

" Hi! "
Alex said, greeting the two other

" Meh. "

The four had a conversation for about 20 minutes before they went to their next class. They continued on with their lives as usual.

Word count:854
This took me over a day to finish, I've been losing a lot of interest in writing.