Cheerleader killer..? [soraxx]

AU: cheerleader Sora, Alex, and , Levi as a jock, and Jaxx as "the cheerleader killer"
This AU is based on a video, and an edit, link will be at the end.

It was a usual day for the cheerleaders and jocks, the cheerleaders practicing for their teams, and so did the jocks.
Sora was waiting for his queue, reading a book on famous killers.
Sora was about to read the part about the cheerleader killer but it was his queue, so he ran out, doing the tricks they were practicing, of course he didn't do the splits, because well.. it hurts.

After the cheering practice, Sora picked up the book again, and began to read once again, coming across the cheerleader killer, Sora thought nothing of it, since it didn't seem real.

After a while, the sun had set, and he was practicing late with Alex, trying to get her to teach him some things that he had missed, or forgot.

"No! That's wrong!"

"I did it the same way you did, Alex!"

"It's like this!"

Alex repeated what she had done , and Sora copied.

"There ya go! Give me a high five!"

Sora reached over to Alex giving her a high five with the pom-poms in his hands.
Alex started to walk away, until they heard a nearby rustling in the bushes.

"Alex, what was that?"

"I don't know!"

The two cheerleaders stayed close to each other for safety, before a man with red hair, a mask, one hand with a hook, and a red baggy jumpsuit came out of the bushes , walking up to the two .

Levi had came to check on them just in time, Levi grabbed Alex and ran, hoping with his soul that Sora would be okay.

"Well, well , well what do we have here? A poor little cheer leader ?"

"Listen, I'm not scared of you. So do what you want, it won't scare me."

Sora turned around, leaving his back to Jaxx on purpose.
Jaxx walked closer to Sora, eventually grabbing his two arms and placing them behind his back, and holding his hook around Sora's neck.
Sora acted unfazed, though he was pretty scared.

"Are you scared now, prettyboy?"

"No.."

Jaxx put his head near Sora's ears, and began to whisper to him.

"You're hot, if I let you live, will you tell anyone?"

"Yes"

"Oh really?"

Jaxx forced Sora asleep, dragging him somewhere abandoned, which was where Jaxx took his victims who he didn't kill publicly. Jaxx tied Sora up in a chair, waiting as he woke up.

"Morning, cutie, have a good rest?"

Sora tried to escape, as he couldn't hold back his fear. Jaxx lifted Sora's chin with the hook, making eye contact with him as he slowly took the mask off the bottom part of his face.
Jaxx leaned in for a kiss, but Sora turned the other way that ended up triggering Jaxx, Jaxx held Sora's jaw with one hand, forcing a kiss on him. Sora ended up falling in love with him, despite him about to end up killed by him.

"Your lips are so soft."
"If I take off the mask will you tell?"
"Cause if you do, you'll never see the light of day again."

" No.. I won't tell.. "

" Promise? "

" Promise.. "

Jaxx lifted the mask off his face, when Sora saw what he looked like, he nearly fainted. Jaxx untied Sora from the chair, giving him another kiss.

"I'll let you go, but tomorrow meet me at *******."

"Okay.. "

Jaxx detached the hook from his hand, putting it up on a dresser.
Sora eventually found the exit, and walked around until he recognized the place and went home.

If y'all want more of this AU, you can suggest it , or vote on this chapter!

YouTube link[edit]: https://youtu.be/0PNhhucb-LY

The actual video link:
https://youtu.be/RAKAxGOCq7Q
[8:40-9:20]