apocalypse [charlight]

Ships : Charlight
AU: post zombie apocalypse

It was the 18th day of the zombie apocalypse , most of the squad had been gone, or separated from each other. there had been hoard nearby the building Charlie and Light had been staying in, though they were oblivious to it.
When they heard the moans and groans of the many zombies that had been near, they grabbed their weapons, and ran to the roof.

Light let Charlie have the bow, since she knew how to use it; while he took the daggers, since he had more agility.
When the first few zombies came up, Charlie was able to shoot them dead, while Light waited for more to come up.

When about 15 had come up at a time, Light ran into the group, slashing his arms around like crazy, and killing most of the zombies.
Though a large zombie was able to grab him , and ended up biting him.

"AH, S[☕]T. OW, OW ,OW.."

Light managed to get the zombie off of him, as Charlie ran over, jabbing an arrow into the zombies head multiple times, before quickly treating Lights wound.

Light had been bitten many times before, but this time was different. This time, the zombie was a lot larger, and the bit seemed to last longer than the others, giving the virus time to get into Lights system.

"LIGHT, ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"I don't think so,.. s[☕]tt.."

Light leaned on Charlie, as she took him down to a room, where she did her best to treat the wound the zombie gave Light.

" Hopefully you don't turn.. "

Light groaned, and leaned against the nearby wall in pain while Charlie grabbed the antibiotics . Charlie continued to treat Lights wound, it had a fainted green-ish purple-ish color to it.

"Nonononono..."
Charlie whispered under her breath.

Charlie sighed after telling Light about the coloration around the bite . Light got up, starting to lose vision in one of his eyes, though he didn't tell Charlie, and instead said he was fine, and could fight longer.

Charlie got up, going into a room with many bag's, grabbing out a water bottle and drinking some water. Meanwhile Light looked in a mirror, seeing he had gone blind in one eye, and the bite's coloration spread throughout his arm.
Light covered his arm up with gloves, and bandages.

Light walked out, grabbing his daggers again, while Charlie grabbed more arrows that she could use in case another zombie hoard attacked them.

The two walked out the half gone door, and past a few zombies completely lifeless bodies.
Light could only hope he wouldn't end up like them.
As the two walked out, they saw about 6 zombies all piled up, and heard screaming. The two rushed over, killing all the zombies they could, uncovering Lights sister, Alex.

"ALEX!!"
The two screamed, hugging Alex in the process

"LIGHT, CHARLIE!!"

Alex hugged Charlie, and Light back; thinking they had died, this was the most wonderful news she's heard throughout the apocalypse.

"Where's Jade, and Levi?"
Asked Charlie.

"Gone.. Jade fell off a tall building , Levi got eaten.."
Alex sniffled.

" Oh.. at least we have you, Sis. "

Charlie was first to stop hugging Alex, the sibling hugged a few more seconds, their bond being as strong as a rock.
The three walked around the city streets, killing a few zombies along the way while having a conversation about their adventures while separated.

Light had done most of the fighting, not wanting to let the other two get infected, so he had been technically risking more of his life to save them.

Light started feeling weak, but he kept strong, and continued to fight, not wanting the others to get infected aswell. Alex noticed Lights lack of energy to continue fighting, so the two girls took Light back to Light and Charlies base.

Light rested while Charlie made the siblings some food, of course it wasn't too fancy since all they had was pop-tarts, beans, and water.
Alex explored the place until it was time to eat, everyone ate quickly except for Light, he didn't eat too fast, and instead went to sleep right before finishing his food.

The bites coloration had spread up to the right side of his face, the side that had the blinded eye. Alex used bandages to cover up that half of his face, knowing that he might have been bitten.

Alex sighed, hugging her sleeping younger brother, and treasuring every moment with him .
Light woke up to the tight hug, and hugged his older sister back, both knowing about the rotting, While Charlie hadn't.

I have so many apologies!
1.I'm sorry for making it so short
2.sorry for not getting it to the point I wanted to, I'll make another chapter soon, maybe you could read that
3. Sorry for the unfinished story