Murder mystery 2

[previously]
Light spoke up.
"I know who it is."

Jaxx rested his face on one of his hands, ready to listen for what light had to say.

"[Luca] WHO WAS IT? WHO KILLED MY BROTHER?!"

"..."
Light sat back in his chair.

" It's none other than a fellow OG of the squad. The red member, Jaxx. "

Jaxx looked at Light, slightly raising an eyebrow.

"And what is your evidence, exactly?"
Said he, Jaxx.

"Well , you could have known my sister killed Sora, so you might have wanted revenge, either that, or you guessed it was Luca due to his liking for Killing."

Luca rolled his eyes at what Light had said about him, despite it being true, though it has been years since he last did it.

Jaxx rested his arm on the table, no longer using it to support his head.

"Valid reason, but that doesn't mean it's not you. You were one of the last people to fall asleep, you were also close to Sora. Not only that you could have despised Levi for dating your sister. "

Light looked at the ground, it almost looked like a guilt kind of look.
Jaxx had a serious face on, staring down at Light with his crossed arms.

Light was the one to get arrested, as siblings are always alike.
The next night, Jaxx had the urge to kill again, he couldn't help but target Luca.
Jaxx decided since there were only two people left, why not kill them both?
He grabbed a lighter, and lit the nearest thing he could, his bed.
He watched as the flames engulfed his bed.

Jaxx ran out of the building with some of Sora's things to make sure they wouldn't get burned.
He watched the house slowly burn as he smiled .

He could hear the two panicking, as Jaxx lit the exits on fire as well.

Inside the building, Charlie was crying as she hugged Luca, the flames creapt closer to them, only making the two worry more. Luca tried putting the fire out, but it was no use.
Luca turned around and tightly hugged Charlie, feeling the flames engulf them alive.
They cried as they died, but their souls kept strong.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The game came to an end with Jaxx being the main killer, and Alex being the one-kill assassin.
Charlie was revealed to be the muffin lady, and Luca being the spy.
Light , and Levi were survivors, though Levi was smart enough to act like a detective.

Hope you guys enjoyed it! I couldn't write more since as I do have to go through 7 hours in a hellhole known as school [Seven Cruel Hours Of Our Lives.]