criminal duo [🧡🤍]

It had been a usual night for the civilian who we shall call.. Xavier. He had been watching TV, when he heard a noise outside his window.
He got up to check, expecting a raccoon of some sort, but he could have never guessed what it had been.
A girl with orange hair, wearing a black bodysuit had been with some guy with white hair.
Xavier knew who the two had been, since his old mother watched the news daily. They were two of the most dangerous criminals in the area, anything or anyone who'd get into their way wouldn't last very long.
Xavier ran into his closet, and panicked as he struggled to dial the number everyone knew to call .
He could hear a crash, and then a large thud.

Charli made her way into the house, as Luca followed her. He had a pocket knife in his hand, ready for anything.
Charli walked around the house quietly, as she snatched things she liked.
Plushie ? Gone. Cute hat? Gone. Anything cute was gone, she also took some other things like Jewelry.
Meanwhile Luca creeped around, peeking into each room to listen carefully for any breathing.
Thump.. thump.. he entered Xavier's room.

"I can hear you... Don't panic, this will all be over soon."
He whispered.

Luca entered, he could hear heavy breathing from the closet across the room . He slowly walked over, and opened the door .
He raised his knife, and heard sirens.

"You little snitch."
He said, glaring down at Xavier.

Luca quickly stabbed him, then he ran out as Charli and him ran out of the back door .
They ran into the nearby woods, as Luca grabbed some of the things Charli had been carrying to give her an advantage.
They ran until they couldn't hear anymore sirens, and we're completely shrouded in the shadows of the trees, with nothing to guide them other than the moon hanging high above them.
They shared a laugh as they reached a high cliff, and sat.
Luca sat everything down, and organized them by type .

"A bunch of plushies? our room is already stuffed. Where are we going to put them?"
Luca said, looking at his wife.

" Aren't they cute though? We can put them on our bed!"
Charli responded, happily.

"Fine, you're glad I love you, Charli."
Luca smiled.

Charli smiled back, as the two climbed into a nearby bunker. It led to a gorgeous underground mansion, with gorgeous chandeliers, and a beautiful large window that could see everything the top of the cliff could. it had been hidden to the outside. The two changed, and stored their new stolen items.
The two began to make dinner , as music played in the background to entertain them.
Hours later, dinner had been eaten, and the two had fallen asleep after their long day.

When the morning sun struck, Charli woke up, and began to do her makeup, and did anything to change what she looked like, as they both needed disguises so they could work in the actual world.
Luca woke up, and allowed Charli to do his own makeup, and it looked as if he practically switched his gender.

"Well, it's just another stressful day.. of hiding out identities, huh?"
Said Luca.

"Yup, and nobody has suspected a thing.. hopefully."
Said she, Charli.

As the day passed, and the two did their businesses, working as usual.

I would finish this, but I put all my braincells into the celebration chapter, though I might add more later in the week or something like that. Sorry for the VERY short chapter.