1K celebration chapter

Ships;the usual Soraxx, it takes part around Sora's birthday.

It was yet a usual day for Jaxx, doing the dishes, and cooking food for him and Sora.
Jaxx was begging to make a cake for Sora's Birthday, it was chocolate, and was decorated neatly, unlike how Sora would have overloaded it with a bunch of sweets .
Jaxx made sure the cake was perfect for Sora's birthday .
He began to decorate the house for his birthday, making sure every inch of the place was perfect.
Once Jaxx had finished decorating the house, he walked into his and Sora's room, and began to try and awaken Sora.
Sora didn't budge, so Jaxx tried again.

"Sora, baby wake up."

Once again, the cyan haired boy did not once move during Jaxx's attempt at awakening him.

"Sora~"
Jaxx said to Sora, sweetly.

To his surprise , Sora woke up .
Jaxx smiled, as he offered Sora his hand.
When the cyan haired boy grabbed Jaxx's hand, he pulled him off the bed, and carried him into the kitchen where he sat him down in a chair.

"Baby ... What's with all the decorations?"

"Did you forget your own birthday?"

"Wait..? It's my birthday?!"

"Of course! Come on, I made you some cake!"

Sora rushed over , about to reach for a chunk of cake to eat by hand.
Jaxx grabbed Sora's hand, and glared down at him .

" You're not eating it like that this time. You're going to eat like a proper person. "

" Fine.. "

Jaxx cut a large slice, and placed it gently on a plate.

"Icecream too!"
Sora demanded.

"Excuse me?"

Jaxx looked down at Sora with a glare.
Sora looked back up at his beloved fiancée.

"Whatever, I'm sorry. Can I PlEaSe have some icecream?"

" Yes you can , baby. "

Jaxx smiled, then proceeded to pat Sora's head.
Jaxx put some icecream on the plate, then proceeded to grab two forks.
He sat the plate on the table, and the two lovers began to eat.

"Hey darling, open your mouth"

Sora did as Jaxx requested, and opened his mouth.
Jaxx fed Sora some cake, then smiled at him.
Sora also smiled back up at Jaxx, as he ran off with the plate of food .
Jaxx bothered to chase after him, just for fun.
Once Jaxx had managed to catch up to his fiancèe, he grabbed the plate, and put it up in the nearest highest place so Sora would be unable to reach it.

"Hey! Give me back my food!!"

"How about instead of eating cake, and icecream all day, we go to a buffet, where you can eat anything."

" Really? Okay! "

Sora put his coat, and shoes on, and so did Jaxx. The two walked out to the car, walking through the snow , which had been melting a lot recently.