forbidden love Alevi

AU: royal Levi+kitsune Alex

Levi had been relaxing upon his bed, writing something in a small journal he'd keep with him.
Suddenly a royal attendant had knocked on his door.

Levi answered to the knocking.
"Who is it."

"Sir, it's the attendant, I am here to deliver a message from your father."

" Sigh come in. "

The attendant came in, and handed the letter to Levi, and bowed before making her exit.
Levi opened the letter , reading it carefully.

"Dear offspring of mine.. I have decided that I will be returning to the palace in a week, please prepare for my entrance. If I catch you wearing anything other than Royal clothing, I will punish you for not behaving properly. Sincerely ~ king [🍵☕]"

Levi crumbled up the letter, throwing it into the golden plated trash can. He walked into the large room which was filled , and organized with lots of different clothing.
Levi grabbed a case, and began to stuff it with clothing.
Once finished, he put the suitcase somewhere he was sure for nobody to find where it's existence was exactly.
Levi walked out of his black, and gold room, walking through the halls until he reached the dining hall.
Levi sat down, as he began to eat his food, even forgetting some manners as he very much enjoyed the food.
As Levi ate, he began to think about him being crowned king of the kingdom, it wasn't long after all. But who would be his queen?
His question stood unanswered, and he didn't want his father to choose for him.
Once Levi finished eating his food, he walked back to the room, and waited for the sun to begin setting.

The clock struck 12 AM, and Levi had everything ready .
Levi climbed down the walls of the palace, and made his way into the neighboring forest of the Kingdom.
Levi walked around, holding a special lantern that was crafted for the Royal family.
He heard something in a nearby bush.

"Show yourself, I know how to fight."

A small pink-ish purple-ish, with some gold seemingly fox came out, it was quite large for a "fox".
A guard ran up, after he had noticed Levi.

"Back away foul beast, you shall not harm the prince."

"I demand you to return to the kingdom AT ONCE, OR YOU SHALL SERVE PUNISHMENT."
Levi demanded.

The guard looked at him, then bowed in respect, and followed his orders.
Levi knelt down to the creature , holding his palm out.
The large fox approached, laying its head in his hands.
It seemed to have scars from hunters, and guard's.

"Such a poor soul, trapped beneath the cursed woods .. "

Levi picked up the fox with a delicate touch, and to his surprise it allowed him.
He carried it back to his palace, and managed to sneak it into his room.
He sat the fox down onto his bed, and scratched it behind the ear.

"Welcome to my palace, I can take care of you here."

The fox smiled, though it was weak.
Levi yawned, and he went into his closet to change into a more comfy outfit.
He laid in his bed, allowing the fox to sleep wherever.