Alcohol? [soraxx]

AU: demon Jaxx [based off videos]

Jaxx had found some alcohol, and decided to drink it, not knowing Sora was on his way to come back home at the time.

Jaxx stared at his hands , leaning on the counter, until he heard the front door open. Jaxx stayed alert, preparing to attack, turning off all the lights.

Sora walked in, in complete darkness only able to see some glowing red eyes, towering above him.

"Hello..?"
Sora spoken.

When Jaxx realized it was his boyfriend, he calmed down, picking Sora up with his tail, turning the lights back on.
Sora was confused about who picked him up, until he saw Jaxx, and got excited.

"Baby!!"

Sora tried to reach over to Jaxx to give him a hug, but was held too far away to hug his beloved boyfriend.

"Jaxx, put me down, NOW!"

Jaxx growled before responding with,
"No."

Sora tried to hit Jaxx, or at least bite his tail so he could be let go, though it was unsuccessful.
Jaxx walked back to the kitchen, where he grabbed the bottle of alcohol again, drinking more.

"YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING?"

"Yes?"

Sora managed to escape from Jaxx's tail, trying to take the alcohol.

"JAXX, THATS FOR THE PARTY!"

Jaxx held the alcohol out of Sora's reach, and kept drinking.

"Bad pet, bad!"
Said Jaxx.

"PET?, that's it, don't speak to me for the rest of the night ."

Sora turned away from Jaxx, before walking into the living room, and sitting on the couch. Jaxx drank the rest of the alcohol, before going into the living room, where Sora was.
Jaxx sat down next to Sora, pulling him close with his tail.

"Don't touch me! I'm mad at you."

"I'm sorry, cutie, will you forgive me?? "

" No, let me go. "

Jaxx held Sora, using one hand to hold his head in place, and the other to keep his body still. Sora squirmed before Jaxx kissed him, and began to cuddle the smaller blue boy.

"I said put me down! A kiss won't change my mind."

"You look so cute angry, your mine foreeeverrr"

Jaxx kept cuddling Sora, crushing him due to their height difference.

"Release me!"

Jaxx ignored Sora's request , and went on to kiss him all over the face, trying to get Sora to calm down, and not be mad at Jaxx.

"Fine ... I'm not mad at you."

"Yay!"

Sora cuddled Jaxx back, enjoying his body heat while the TV played.
Jaxx rocked him and Sora side to side, swaying.
Jaxx saw a bug, and picked Sora up, crushing the bug and sitting back down.

"What just happened?"

"A bug suffered from my shoe."

"Okay then.."

Sora looked up at Jaxx, before giving him a kiss, Jaxx tasted like alcohol, and Sora didn't really like the taste, but still enjoyed the kiss.

Jaxx cupped Soras head in his palms, and began to talk to Sora like he was a dog, or some sort of pet.

"Who's my good little blue boy? You are! Isn't that right, sweetie? Who's my favourite pocket sized person in this whole world? That's right! You!"

Sora blushed a little, his face being squished by Jaxx's soft hands.

"Who's my little simp? Hm?"

Sora was slightly angered , but answered.

"m.. me .."

"Good boy!"

Jaxx played with Sora's hair, before Sora spoke to him.

"Let's.. let's have a baby Jaxx! [Reference]"

Jaxx went quiet for about 15 seconds before answering.

" Yeah... [Reference]"

Jaxx started rubbing Sora's thigh, causing Sora to see what he was trying to do.

" I didn't mean right now! "

Sora ran from Jaxx, only to be caught by Jaxx, dragging him into their room, not doing anything sus [🤨📸] , only watching a movie and falling asleep, cuddling together.

Word count:622.
Hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll be making more tomorrow or the day after, also please give ideas!
Name references:

Hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll be making more tomorrow or the day after, also please give ideas! Name references:

A few name references