A playdate [multiple ships]

Ships: Soraxx, Charluca, and Alevi
AU: future kid's
Names: Anna[Soraxx], Lily[Alevi], and Chase[Charluca].
Ages: Anna: 7 Lily: 8 Chase:5

Sora was taking care of their child, Anna, when he got a call from Alex.
Sora grabbed the phone out of his back pocket , and answered the call, while helping his daughter get dressed.

"Yes Alex?"

"Hey Sora! I was wondering if you wanted to set up a playdate for the kids?"

"Hm, what do you think Anna, wanna see your cousins?"

" Yeah, yeah! "

" Alright, she said yes so, why not? "

" Okay! It can be at 2:10!"

" Alright! Bye Alex! "

" BY-"

Sora hung up before she could finish saying bye. When Sora finished getting Anna dressed , he went into Jaxx's room , to see his husband sleeping.

"BABY."

"HZZUHH?"

Jaxx had learned to wake up to any nearby loud sound, knowing he would be hit with a pan or shoe if he didn't.

"YES, LOVE OF MY LIFE?"

"c'mon! Get ready, we're going to Alex's house for a playdate with the kids."

Jaxx sighed, and got up as Sora closed the door, and got Anna ready.
When Jaxx had finished getting ready, he came out of the room, and it had been time to go .

"You take forever"

"Yeah! Daddy takes forever to get ready!"

"Well it wouldn't be like that if I could sleep instead of cleaning, and doing the dishes. "

Sora glared at Jaxx as they walked out the door, and over to their car.

" Sigh I'm sorry baby "

Jaxx got into the front seat while Sora put Anna in her booster seat .
Sora walked around to the other side of the car, getting in the passenger side as Jaxx turned on the car, and began to drive off to Alex's house.

When they arrived, Charlie and Luca had already been there before them.
Sora knocked on the door , and to which Levi opened it for them.

"CHASE!, LILY!"
Anna ran to her cousins in excitement.

"Well, long time no see, shortie."

"Yeah , yeah whatever emo."

" It's not emo. "

Jaxx grabbed Sora and sat on the couch, giving Sora a bunch of little kisses while the kids played in their playroom.

Alex called Levi in the kitchen, making him help with making lunch for everyone.
Meanwhile Charlie was in the room with the kids playing with them, and Luca had been watching.

"Mwa , mwa mmwa"
Jaxx continuously kissed Sora all over the face.

Sora giggled
"Baby, stop!"

"Mmm no <3"

One of the kids came down the stairs, it was Lily.

"Mama! When's lunch gonna be ready?"

"Soon, Lily, soon. If your father hurries up!"

"I'm trying okay?"

Lily went back upstairs to deliver the news to her cousin's.
Jaxx stopped kissing Sora, and just held him close, playing with his soft blue hair.

Alex called out
"Lunch is ready!"

Sora wanted to go eat, but Jaxx didn't; so instead of letting Sora go, Jaxx kept him , refusing to let the shorter blue boy go.
Luca and Charlie walked down the stairs with Chase, setting him at the kids table and getting him a plate, getting their own plates afterwards.

Lily and Anna came down the stairs holding hands, dressed in little princess dresses.

"We are the princess twins!"

"And we are here for our lunch!"
The two said, Lily speaking first.

Alex giggled at their entrance.

"Well then little princesses! It's maceroni and chicken strips today! "

Alex set two plates down at the kids table, the two cousin's rushing over, and eating their food.

Alex , and Levi had a conversation with Charlie , and Luca , probably talking about how they will raise their kids . Meanwhile Sora had been trying to escape Jaxx so he could go eat.
When Sora had finally gotten away, he rushed into the kitchen, and grabbed his plate of food, eating as fast as he could.

Jaxx waited for Sora on the couch, daydreaming about their wedding day, it was such a magical day for the two.

Sora walked back into the living room, sitting on Jaxx's lap and hugging him.
Jaxx wrapped his arms around Sora's waist as a response.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Charlie , and Alex had been ranting about things their husbands do, and don't do.

"I know! Levi won't let me go shopping every week! It's every three weeks now!"

"Really? Luca doesn't ever do the dishes, I always have to do them, it's so annoying."

The two brothers just listened in silence , and disappoinment. having obvious reasons for not letting them go shopping every week, or not always doing the dishes, such as they need to save money , or take care of their children .

Chase had made a mess of his food, despite being 5, nearly mature enough to not make such messes. Lily and Anna did their best to not get dirty, since "princesses don't make messes" .

Sora was stuffed with food, and was in Jaxx's arms because of how much pain he was in from eating too fast, and too much.

The two girls finished their food, and ran around the house, playing princess for most of the day, until it had been time to leave.

Anna pouted and cried, refusing to leave, eventually Sora, and Jaxx managed to calm her down, and left after saying their goodbyes.

Word count:884
If y'all want, I'll make a chapter based on Sora and Jaxx's wedding day, and Alevi's since, well you'll find out.
Make sure to vote the chapter if your want the wedding days!