cheerleader killer pt. 3

Suggested by; Cbeen12
Enjoy!
CW: harmful words ex; terrorist

It was yet another day of being a nearly famous male cheerleader for Sora. Only a few days since he saw Jaxx, also known as a killer, "terrorist, psychopath, shithead" and other rude names towards him. most people decided that he was a horrible person, never to be forgiven.

Sora was doing an interview, getting asked questions, answering, and the usual stuff for an interview.
Once it had been over, Sora got on his phone to check the daily news, even though he didn't like it very much. It was at that moment he realized something. There was usually a killing every 2 days, but now.. there was nothing.
Sora began to worry if Jaxx had gotten caught, and arrested. But luckily, he didn't see anything.
When he restarted his phone,the relief caught him, and he sighed, seeing yet another killing done by Jaxx.

Sora texted Jaxx, finally remembering the red-heads number.

"Hey, when can we meet again?"
"Hmm how abt my house, not the one I took you to ofc, it's *** *** ave, house *** "
"when?"
"5:30 tonight, cya cutie<3"

It made Sora's face a little red seeing Jaxx call him cutie , even if it was just over text.
Sora reached his house, and put his phone in his back pocket, entering, and going to his room to change.
Even though Sora didn't usually get ready for things, he got ready for the interview, which he wore a suit for, surprisingly.
Sora changed into a sweater, and some sweatpants, just something comfy to ease the cold-ish weather.

After a while of playing on his phone, and eating, Sora had seen it was 5:00, and got up to begin walking to Jaxx's house.
Sora walked slowly down the sidewalk, passing a few other civilians on the way, thankfully none had known who he was .

Sora arrived at the house, and knocked on the front door, then it opened. The door revealed Jaxx to be standing there with a bucket of Michigan fried chicken.

"Hey cutie, sorry about the dirty house, I don't often clean."

"You didn't even try."

Sora crossed his arms, and scoffed in disgust.
Sora quickly remembered who he was talking to, and didn't wanna be his next victim.

"Lighten up, it's not that dirty."

Jaxx grabbed Sora's hand, and walked deeper into the home, and reached his room. Surprisingly, it was very clean compared to the rest of the house.

"What are you planning on doi-"

Sora was cut off before he could continue speaking.
Jaxx sat the food down, and grabbed Sora to pull him on to the bed, and turned on the TV to some movie .

"We are watching a movie!"

"Oh.. thank the heavens ."

Sora rested his head on Jaxx's shoulder as the two watched the long, yet entertaining movie.
Eventually, only 31 minutes in, Jaxx was the one who fell asleep.
Sora looked up at him, realizing he had passed out .
He heard, and felt his own stomach growl, so he went to Jaxx's fridge, and began to make himself something to eat.
Sora made himself some eggs n Bacon, when he turned around, he saw a tall figure, leaning against a wall with their arms crossed.

"I never said you could just take my food, Sora."

"I.. I'm sorry, I got hungry.."

Sora was a "little" scared , since he had only been dating Jaxx for a little while.

" Please .. don't kill me .. "

Jaxx walked up to Sora, and gave him a little kiss on the head, and hugged him.

" I could never kill you, you're my life now. "

Sora's fear slowly faded as he hugged Jaxx back, trusting him .

"C'mon now, let's go finish the movie you made, you can eat your eggs n Bacon if you want to, love."

Sora usually didn't like being called anything BUT Sora, but as long as he listened to Jaxx, he'd be fine.. that's what he thought, even though Jaxx cared a lot about him .

Jaxx picked Sora up, and his food as well, then continued to carry them both upstairs.
Jaxx sat Soras food on the nightstand, and sat himself and Sora back on the bed, continuing the movie.

"Were you really asleep?"

"No, I was just faking to see what you'd do."

Sora laid on Jaxx as the two watched the rest of the movie, eventually Sora fell asleep though he didn't want to .

Jaxx saw his boyfriend asleep, and swaddled him in some blankets to keep him warm.
Jaxx knew how precious the shortie was, and would kill for him, anything to keep him safe.
When the movie ended, Jaxx cuddled Sora through the rest of the night.

When the sun began to rise, Sora opened his eyes, only to see some arms wrapped around him, and him being stuck in Jaxx's grasp.

"Let me go! I need to stretch!"

Sora wiggled, and squirmed, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't escape.
Eventually when Jaxx finally woke up, he let Sora go, and stretched out .

"Yawn morning baby .."

"What's up with you calling me things?"

"Am.. I not supposed to? Isn't that what you like? "

" No, it weird.. "

" Well sorry then, short stack. "

" Hey! "

Jaxx pat Sora's head, as a way of showing love, and care.
Sora hugged Jaxx in a return.

"You are the cutest blue boy I have ever met .."

Sora smiled, then kissed Jaxx .
Eventually the two got up, and made breakfast before Sora carried on back to his house.

Only if it's suggested and this gets a few votes, I will make a part 4.

Enjoy some art made by me, because you deserve it.
Sorry it's a lil bad lmao, have fun!