Locked in a room [Soraxx]

Ship:soraxx
AU:pre-relationship

Jaxx and Sora had been fighting over some food, they continued fighting for a while until Levi broke the fight, making the two calm down and go sit.

Alex had gotten tired of the boy's fighting, they would always start off arguing, then they would start shoving, and pushing each other.
Alex had made a plan with Light, Levi, and Charlie to lock the two in a room until they would learn to get along.

Levi snuck up on Jaxx, and managed to get Jaxx in the room , while Charlie and Light got Sora in the room. They locked the door as fast as possible, so they wouldn't manage to get out.

At first, the two stayed on opposite sides of the room, minding their own business. Jaxx was in a corner, staring at the ceiling most likely thinking about potatoes. Sora had been trying to get out. Sora sat back down after a while, it was quiet. But then Sora just had to open his mouth.

"I can't believe I'm stuck in here with some oversized cherry. "

And which Jaxx responded with.
" Well at least I'm not 5'8."

Sora glared over at Jaxx, full on offended by what he had just said. Sora did his best to come up with a comeback. The glare quickly shifted to Sora's eye's closing, and Sora looking slightly up in confidence.

"Well at least I'm not stupid."

Before Jaxx could open his mouth to say anything, the door cracked open, and two drinks were handed in by Charlie, and Alex.
The drinks had a pink-ish color to it. Jaxx and Sora had thought nothing of it, and thought it might just be some water flavouring.

They both grabbed a cup for themselves. When the two went to take a drink , they felt something different, it was like something was changing.
The two locked eyes for a split second, then broke the eye contact, Sora kept drinking his glass, while Jaxx barely touched his, since it made his stomach hurt.
Jaxx relaxed for most of the time they spent in the , ignoring the other that had been there with him.

Sora walked over to the other, and grabbed his glass, drinking the rest of what was in it. Sora's stomach began to growl, and hurt.
Sora was continuously staring at Jaxx while Jaxx leaned against a wall, with his eyes closed and head leaning upwards, before Jaxx heard Sora speak .

"You look so stupid"

"Whatever, shortie."

Jaxx walked up to Sora, crossing his arms, and glaring down at the other.
Sora stared back at him, before he pushed him over , making him fall.
Jaxx grabbed Soras hand as he fell, making the two fall together.

"YOUR COMING WITH ME, BOY!"

Sora laughed, and  chuckled until they hit the wooden floors, Sora crawled up on Jaxx, sitting himself on Jaxx's stomach ; admiring the red squad member, Jaxx.

Jaxx looked back up at Sora, completely horrified, not knowing what was about to happen.

"HELP!!"

Sora's face  slowly got closer to Jaxx's face, and gave him a kiss when he was close enough to.
At first Jaxx attempted to stop him, until the kiss started lasting longer, then Jaxx fell in love right there.

The two continued kissed for a while before Levi opened up the door, sticking his head in  to check in on them. It caught Levi by surprise to see Sora on Jaxx, and the two making out.

"Uh huh.. they're getting along alright.."

Levi slowly began to close the wooden door, almost completely traumatized by what he had just witnessed.

Sora looked back down at Jaxx, and the two kissed again.
After a while of the two kissing, And loving on each other, Sora fell asleep on the other, Jaxx, enjoying his body heat he gave off. Jaxx held Sora close, and sat against a wall; Jaxx too fell asleep after a while.
When Alex walked in to tell them their time was up, she gasped and grabbed her phone, taking so many pictures. Alex accidentally woke Sora up after getting Charlie to see as well.

"Hmm...?"

"Uh oh"

Sora dug his face in Jaxx's shirt, trying to go back to sleep like he was just a few seconds ago .
Alex decided to let the two rest, and set some blankets on the two.

I know this is only half of what I usually write, but my mind has been really drained recently and I'm not able to come up with many ideas, if you guys want, I can write a kid!Squad AU chapter, though it might take a while lol.