cheerleader killer 2

It was now the weekend, they day Jaxx wanted to see Sora.
Sora woke up in his bed, looking around his room before sitting up, and yawning.
Sora got up and got dressed.

He walked to the address Jaxx wanted to see him in, he came alone since he thought Jaxx didn't want anyone else to come.

While Sora was walking on the sidewalk, focusing on where he was supposed to be, some old weirdo had come up to him, and grabbed his arm.

"You're coming with me , kid."

Sora gave the weirdo a death stare, before punching him in the throat, then kicking him in the jingle bells [if ykyk].

"I'm fine with being kidnapped by someone around my age, but an old weirdo? Go to hell."

Sora gave the bird to the man, who was now on the ground, trying to stop the pain.
Sora did a sassy pose before mocking the dude, and continuing to walk to the destination.

When Sora arrived, there had Been one large tree, in the center of a field. Sora walked up to the tree, then spotted , Jaxx who had been sitting on one of the branches.

Jaxx looked down, noticing the shorter. Jaxx had been wearing some proper clothes, and his hair seemed soft to touch.

Jaxx hopped down the tree, circling Sora a few times, inspecting him.
Sora watched Jaxx, noticing Jaxx slowing down whenever he went to the back of Sora.

"Stop being a pervert! My eyes are up here."

"Sorry, sorry."

Sora put a hand on his hip, leaning on the other leg , looking up at Jaxx.
Sora did his best to resist the urge to tackle Jaxx, only to touch his hair.
Sadly, the urge took over, and Sora tackled Jaxx knocking him to the ground, and scruffing his hair.

"AH- WHAT THE HELL?"

"YOUR HAIR IS SO SOFT, HOW?"

"I TAKE CARE OF IT, OKAY? NOW GET OFF BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT LETTING YOU LIVE. "

".. sorry.. "

Sora got off Jaxx allowing him to get up. When Jaxx got up, he got on his phone , scrolling before stopping, and putting his phone away.

Jaxx grabbed Sora, and pinned him against the tree.
Jaxx's face turned more red than Sora's.
Sora giggled, quickly switching their positions, Sora now pinning Jaxx against the tree.

"Don't think because I'm a cheerleader, and you're some hot killer, that I'll let you do that. "

Jaxx looked down at Sora, and had been so close to having a nosebleed, though he didn't, and held on strong.

''get off. "

Sora quickly lifted his arms, hearing Jaxx's angered voice. Jaxx grabbed Sora's wrists, and gave him a kiss.

Eventually Jaxx heard sirens, and was able to see red and blue lights.

"YOU TOLD DIDN'T YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT?"

"WH-WHAT NO! I DIDN'T, I PROMISE!"

Jaxx grabbed Sora, and began to run into the nearby forest, and found somewhere to hide, so the police wouldn't find the two.

Jaxx pinned Sora to the ground, staring down at him with nothing but pure anger in his eyes .

"YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T TELL."

"AND I KEPT THE PROMISE, I SWEAR! "

" NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T. "

" I PROMISE ON MY LIFE, I DID! "

Jaxx grabbed Sora's jaw, squeezing it before giving him a forced kiss.

" If you're telling the truth, you'll date me. "

".. fine! "

" Wait.. what.. "

" I said , fine! "

" WAIT YOU LIKE GUYS -?"

" yeah..? Isn't it obvious , I wouldn't have been here if I didn't. "

Sora pulled Jaxx's hand off his jaw, Jaxx then got off Sora.
Sora smirked at Jaxx, it looked similar to Anya's smirk.
Jaxx looked back at Sora, confused.
Sora then rolled over on Jaxx then sat up, looking down at him. [Sora is on his lower chest btw]

"You're a hot killer, glad you didn't kill me"

"I could have.. if I didn't fall in love with your sweet, blue eyes"

It had been hard for Jaxx to breathe, due to having someone who's only 5 inches shorter than him on his chest.

"Can you get off? I can't breathe."

"Hmm.. okay!"

Sora got off Jaxx, now sitting criss-cross on the soft green grass.
Jaxx sat up, looking over at Sora, knowing what he'd do for revenge for being sat on.

"Good pet."

"PET?! EXCUSE ME BUT I W-"

Jaxx put his hand over Sora's mouth, shushing him.

"Pet."

Sora's face turned red, as he looked at Jaxx, who had been softly smiling with a small head tilt.