squid game pt. 2

Luca looked over to see the pink guard with a gun in his face. Boom. Levi from across the room watched as his brother dropped dead to the ground, blood spilling into a pool below him.

"LUCA!"
Levi cried out.

He rushed over, lifting his brother who had been only moments away from death. Tears rolled down his cheeks hidden under the mask. All he could think of is his brother, not about being shot himself, or leaving a contestant unsupervised.
Levi continued to cry, hugging his brother. He could feel something hugging him back, and heard a voice.

"Levi... You were... A.. great bro.. ther.."
Luca struggled to say.

"Luca, don't.. don't leave me!"
Levi cried out once again.

Luca figured it could only be his older brother who had been hugging him. He took his last breath, as he gave into death, releasing him from the horrible world he was in.
Levi was forced to let go of his dead brother, as he could see a circle guard carry his body away.
Levi took a moment, before standing back up and going back to his contestant, the stain of tears were still on his cheek, yet to be wiped away .
He could see the smallest crack on the cookie, and he shot the contestant. It felt nice, but he felt like he needed more pleasure of killing in order to avenge his brother.

Later , when the games had ended, and contestants got their break.

"Hey, uhh.. Levi..? "
Asked Charli.

"What."
Said Levi with a "hiss"

"They said we can get some donuts so uh.. I brought you some chocolate donuts to maybe.. brighten your day ..?"
Charli said softly.

"Thanks, but I'm not in the mood to eat."
Levi responded.

Charli nodded, as she walked off with Sora, and the two began to talk .
Levi was stressed by what happened only a few hours ago, he needed revenge on that guard.
Levi grabbed his gun, and he knew exactly who it was. He walked up to who we shall call.. Lila.

"Hello, do you mind following me?"
Levi looked at Lila.

" Sure! Why~?"
Asked Lila in return.

Levi did not respond, but instead went into an incinerating room, and turned on one of the incinerators.

" What are you- AAH! "
Shouted Lila.

Levi had shoved her in, quickly closing the machine, as a grin appeared on his face. Levi chuckled a little, but he was still hungry for killing.
Meanwhile, with the now trio .
Light sighed, hugging his sister.

"At least it wasn't you.."
Alex said, hugging her younger brother back.

Jaxx comforted the other two, he didn't have much of a connection with Luca, so he wasn't grieving as much, but he had still been sad.
A few minutes later, the next game had started.
Tug of war. Thankfully, the trio was out on the same team, along with some seemingly strong people. The game started, and the tugging began. The other side started to win, but it didn't take long for their side to pull them off, and they won.

"That was intense.. my arms hurt.."
Said Light.

" YOUR arms hurt? Mine feel like they were ripped off! "
Responded Alex.

" Hah! My pain is way more than both of you.. but seriously this hurts A LOT. "
Jaxx entered the conversation.

The siblings agreed with the red-head.
It didn't take long before the next game started, marbles. As they agreed upon the last chapter, they chose people other than each other.
The game ended, they survived once again. [Too lazy to write that one, time for some REAL angst.]

Hours passed, and the second to final game begins. Glass tiles. The timer began, and they followed the leaders.
It only took 3 glass tiles to end the first leader, #12. eventually, Light was put in the lead, and he made careful decisions. Step... Safe.. step... Safe... Step.... SHATTER . Light fell through the glass, as Alex barely caught his hand.

"DON'T LET GO, LIGHT! DON'T LET GO PLEASE! "
Cried Alex.

Light panicked, as it was hard to hang onto his sister for long.

" I.. I don't know if. .. if I can..hang on "
Said Light

Light looked up at his older, panicked sister who had his hand tightly, trying to pull him back up . Light tried holding on, as his arm began to hurt him. Tears rolled down Alex's cheek, she couldn't lose her brother, not after all they had been through together.
Jaxx continued to move on, Alex wouldn't dare let go of her brother. Time ticked, and Jaxx barely made it, surprisingly he made it to the end. Alex kept trying to pull light back up but... It was no use.. their hands slipped away from each other, and Alex had to watch as her younger brother fell to his death.

"LIGHT!!"
She shouted in emotional pain.

Alex quickly rushed up, and made it to the end, watching even more people fall, as she had to push them out of her way. Tears rolled down so many peoples faces, it had almost been enough to fill a pool ...
They went back into the large room, Alex hugging Jaxx crying harshly.

"Calm .. calm down, I'm sure we'll be ok.."
Said Jaxx, his voice was unstable.

Alex had no response, but only cried harder than before. Jaxx did his best to comfort his friend, he never would have guessed it could have ended.. like this.
[This is not a ship]