Avatar[benders]💙♥️

AU:Avatar [tribes, elemental bending, ect.]
Ships: Soraxx, maybe a background ship?
Tribes: Ruk'sha: Levi, Sora, and Skye[water]
Kasai: Jaxx, and Charlie. [Fire]
Chikyū:Light, and Alex.

I am Jaxx, the first in line for the role of cheif of the Kasai clan.
Due to being the son of the current leader, and one of the strongest fire benders.
I also have a cousin named Charlie, we don't talk often but have a strong bond.

Soon the tribes will have a meeting, and I will be meeting others. There are only two tribes left, the airbenders have moved to complete separate land, and have an extremely small population.
I began to get ready for the meeting, dressing in some of my best clothes.
My clothes are made by a special tailor, he makes the most of the finest things, I truly appreciate his hard work and effort.

Time passed by as I got ready, eventually it was time for the meeting. We rode our komodo rhinos to the meeting spot, it was a mountain high mountain with a large stream of water.

The Ruk'sha tribe had already arrived, meaning the Chikyū would be the last to arrive. We must have been early , since the Ruk'shas had still been seating themselves.

Eventually, the Chikyū arrived. I could see the Chikyū had two in line for the chieftain, they must've been siblings due to how much they looked Alike.
The Ruk'sha tribe.. something about their chiefs son makes me wish the tribes could just come together..
It's like I was lost in a trance.. his gorgeous blue eyes, his hair looked beautiful.
My cousin, Charlie lightly hit the back of my head.

"Stop simping for him!"

"I'm not! He's just cute, that's all.."

[Perspective switch]

I couldn't help but notice the Kasai prince staring at me, he was hot.. but that's not my focus. I sat near my guard, Levi, and my sister, Skye.

My sister was most likely going to be the leader, due to her having more skill, and is very much older than me [3 years , and 5 months to be exact.].

I looked over to the red-haired Kasai prince, he looked fine, though I could care less for him.. maybe I wanted him, maybe I didn't. Honestly, his red hair, and eyes aren't the best, but they are fine.

The meeting of our clans went on as I got to know the other descents of the Chiefs.
I learned their names, Alex, and Light, they were siblings. Jaxx, and Charlie, they were cousins. The meeting has to end sometime, and when it did, I said goodbye to the Kasai prince, his face seemed red, but it's probably nothing.

I arrived back at my tribe's village. When most of the tribe had fallen asleep, I snuck out, avoiding the few guards who would usually guard the tribe in-case of an attack.

I was able to memorize the way to the Kasai tribe. It might be hard because of all the guards they have, the Kasai is one of the strongest tribes.
As I walked with my lantern, being cautious of where I was, I felt something watching me.
I turned around to see Levi, I glared at my guard.

"Go back to the tribe, Levi."
I hissed quietly.

"No, I'm going to ensure your safety. I know you are going to the Kasai tribal village, so I will come with you."

"Did you at least bring me any food?"

"Yes."

I smiled, as I opened my hand and held it out. My guard sighed, and handed me a somehow fresh duck roast, I ate as we walked to the village, a  few times he carried me because I got tired.

We arrived at the outskirts of the village, I saw an opening, and ran in.
Levi watched me walk away to ensure my safety, I think.

I managed to sneak into the prince's estate. I put my lantern out, and began to walk around to find his room.
I bumped into something... What was it? I rubbed my eyes to see him, Jaxx standing right in front of me.
I looked up at him , before tackling him, and managing to pin him to the ground.
He rolled over, now having me on the ground.

"What do you want?"

"A kiss."

He leaned down, and kissed me. Holy shit, he was the best kisser ever.. once the kiss broke, he picked me up and took me into his room, we sat on the bed and kissed, like a lot.

"Lovely, you felt the same way I did for you, cutie"
He smiled down at me.

I wrapped my arms around the Kasai prince's neck. He picked me up, and laid down, letting me sleep on him.
It felt so good to finally cuddle with someone, especially someone as hot as Jaxx.

I fell asleep, feeling like I betrayed my own tribe, though I could care less.