wedding day [Soraxx+Alevi]

AU:past future kids AU
Ships: soraxx and Alevi
Note:I literally have no clue how a wedding works, so don't be expecting anything fancy, alright?

As Alex was about to throw the bouquet, she didn't throw it and instead turned around to Sora. Alex walked up to Sora handing him the bouquet, Sora was confused at first until he saw Jaxx down on one knee, getting something out of his pockets. Sora shed a tear as Jaxx pulled out a ring , and said the most happiest words anyone could hear.

"Will you marry me?"

Sora hugged Jaxx tightly, giving him a big kiss .

"YES, OF COURSE!"

Jaxx got up, picking Sora up by the waist and the two kissed. Everyone around cheered and clapped for the two, now fiance's.

________timeskip to the wedding day.________

Sora walked down the aisle, unable to stop his bright smile, to Jaxx, that beautiful smile meant everything to him. Sora arrived at the stand, the priest began to speak, both of the lovers saying "I do", officially marrying them.

Jaxx lifted Sora's veil then the two kissed, Jaxx lifting Sora up , his arms being just below Soras bum.
Everyone clapped, and cheered for the two husbands .
After a while, everyone has been eating some cake, and other desserts that had been there.

Jaxx walked over to a specific table, grabbing some strong wine, pouring him and Sora a glass.

Sora carefully drank, not wanting to ruin his wedding outfit on the day of his wedding, or else it would be a tragedy.

Sora hugged Jaxx, digging his face into Jaxx's suit, keeping his arms wrapped around the taller.

"Baby.. my stomach hurts..."

Jaxx wrapped his arms around his painted lover, and kneeling down , now shorter than Sora, allowing him to hug Jaxx.

Jaxx comforted Sora, and went over to a seat, sitting down so Sora could relax on him.

Eventually the wedding ended, and the two carried on with their lives.

Again, sorry for the short chapter, I didn't get much time to finish it, and it is currently 6 AM my time as I published it, though I might turn this into a whole fanfic itself, maybe , maybe not .