Chapter 1

"Do you need the receipt?" I asked my customer, who has already paid.
"No thanks," He smiled. 
I'm working in a small store where we're selling some clothes from Paris. But that's just a job to earn some money. I'm studying architecture at the Imperial College in London. And I'm loving it. So first of all my name is Allie. I'm 21 years old and I've been living in London since I was 12. We moved from Germany to the Uk because of my dad's job. I have three siblings, two brothers and one sister. I'm the youngest. Everyone except my sister went back to Germany. But here I am, still in London.

But enough of that.
Right after my customer left the store, there was a young man coming into the store. He had some great big blue eyes and his hair was just as shiny and blonde as mine. I do really think he's a cute one. But otherwise he looks a little bit ill.
"Hello dear, where can I find your bathroom it's an emergency" He asked tensely. I pointed with my finger to the door behind me. But it was already too late... he just puked all over the ground of the store. I just looked over to Earl, he owns the store. We both had to laugh but at the same time I could cry because I have to clean up that mess. He looked up with his big blue eyes right into mine.
"Oh my god. I'm so so sorry" he said with an ashamed face. I just couldn't get over that beautiful face. I asked if everything was okay and helped him up. He smirked at me, and told me that everything was fine, just a little stomach flu. But the smell that reached my nose told me he had a party night. He smelled like a pub. He was really fast as he left the store. Earl gave me a look that said everything. He knows I'm single and I just broke up with my boyfriend after 6 years. He told me I have to go on and I have to make some new friends. But the guy who puked all over the floor isn't the right one I think.
Next day I had to work from 3pm till 8pm. That shift sucks right after university, but money doesn't grow on trees like my mom used to say. We're just open till 7 but for everything else to clean up and stuff like that, I had to work till 8pm.
It was half past 7pm when I saw a man standing in front of the door. His big eyes looked around and I noticed that it was the puke-boy from the day before. I went to the door to open it up for him.
"Hi" I said, confused.
"Hey... I was here yesterday. I don't know If you're remembering that?" He's trying to find the right words and scratching his head with one hand.
"So do you mean I remember that I had to clean all your puke?" I said and raised one eyebrow, a little smirk on my face.
"Eh, yes I guess. I just want to apologize for what happened, besides my name is Roger. What's yours?" He smirked.
"Stomach flu survived?" I asked with a mischievous smile.
"To be honest" he smiled "I hadn't one. I just really drank too much last night. Normally I can control where to puke'' he leans against the table. "So what was your name?" He smirked, his eyes playful searching for mine. I think he really knows how he affects on people. His Casanova behavior told me that.
"Allie, nice to meet you." I reached my hand against his.
"Such a beautiful name, so please let me take you out for apologies" he had a charming face and reached his both hands to mine.
"Do you think it's that easy? To apologize by a Girl who cleaned up all over your disgusting mess" I said strength with closed arms.
"Oh Allie you will see, I can convince you to go out with me," he said mischievously and disappeared into the night.
I was wondering what he meant by that. But it's too late for thinking about it too long so I locked the doors and got home to a nice bed and bath.

Two weeks later.

Roger really came every single day to the store and tried to convince me to go out with him. He was very charming but I thought I'm not that easy to get, I mean it sounds so strange when I tell anybody I want to go out with a guy whose puke I already cleaned up. Can't tell anybody that.
Except Maddy. She was my best friend and worked at the same store. Today we had the same shift. I decided to tell her about Roger. She usually works in the morning and I in the evening.
"Maddy you know what, you're gonna meet pukie boy today. I told you about him" I said
"Oh my girl!! Finally! I'm so excited but you will not notice me if he's coming" she smiled over to me.
"You should go out with him, he comes everyday. Give this man a chance!" She said enthusiastically.
And there he was. This time Roger came with a hat. A really silly hat, but it suits him. I thought he was looking cute with it.
„Hey Allie, how long do you have to work today?" he asked at the moment where he stepped inside and felt way too comfortable here.
„As always till 8pm, you have to know it already" I said with a laugh.
„Okay perfect, tonight is the night. You can't stand my offer" he leaned over the desk where I was standing behind, and raised one of his eyebrows with a mischievous smile on his face.
„Oh, really? I think you might have my full attention than"
„Perfect dear, come at 9 to King's the pub you know it?"
„Of course I do, but what can I expect there?"
"Surprise my doll if you want It to know you have to come"
„That's a sneaky one." I said with a smirk „but you got me, I will come"
I just told him I'm coming to the Pub later, and he was leaving the Store.
„Okay I'm excited to see you later. '' He said with a wink.
"No fucking way. This is Roger Taylor from my biological course! He's so fucking hot Allie, but I think he already slept with whole London" Maddy said enthusiastically and surprised.
"Except me, and you?" I asked carefully
"God no. I never spoke a word to him. I don't like him because he's a Casanova you know. But he's so fucking hot. You have to go on this date. I wanna know how he fucks" she put a finger on her face like a thinker pose.
"Okay calm down Maddy, I'm not going to fuck him tonight" I laughed. "But yes you're right, he's fucking hot" Now again, I was wondering what I can expect there. So I was searching for new clothes, lucky I'm working for a clothes Store. Earl told me I could borrow something and give it back by tomorrow.
So I decided on long bell bottoms with a black top and a glitter Jacket.

___________________________________________________________A/N: Hey guys, I hope you like it. Maybe my grammar isn't right at all. English is not my native language but I decided to write it in english so it's closer to reality. English is also a more beautiful language. Any suggestions for improvement?