Chapter 10

I opened the door, to my surprise it wasn't Maddy. It was Roger. He had a bottle of wine and a packet of cigarettes in his hands.
"Allie, my love. You told me that you're too tired so I came along with drinks and just to hang out" with that he already stepped inside.
"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Maddy Is on her way and I can't hang out with you tonight" I placed a kiss on his lips, "I'm sorry, I owe you an evening. Alone. Without friends, do you remember?" I raised one eyebrow and let my hands rest on his chest.
"I'm remembering very well. So what kind of offer do you have?" A mischievous smile on his face.
"I have so many ideas about what we could do," I said in a seductive tone.
"I can't wait to hear about your ideas" his eyes stared straight into mine.
"And I can hardly stand it, to do nothing right now" I winked and placed a soft kiss on his mouth. He replied with all of his tongue. We're just getting closer and closer to each other. He lifted me up, and placed me on my table. My legs were open and he stood between them. Still kissing wild.
Then I heard a knocking sound. Fuck the door is open. Fuck. Maddy.
"Allie I'm here, why is your door open?" She stumbled into the apartment and saw us.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I'm gonna leave right now" she disappeared, out of my sight. I jumped off the table and shouted for her name, she should be waiting. I stopped her at the door frame.
"Allie I'm sorry I don't wanna see you two in action. But I thought we were hanging out tonight," she said, with a tone of sadness.
"We do Maddy, come inside Roger was about to leave anyway. And we weren't in action" I laughed. She came back inside and
It was an awkward silence. I went to Roger, told him he had to leave and gave him a hug. And I promised to hang out with him next time, alone.
With that, Maddy and I were all alone. We chatted a lot about Roger but I decided not to tell her what Freddie said before. To be honest I didn't even tell her that he was in the Store. It was such an unreal situation.
"Allie?" Maddy interrupted my thoughts.
"I'm sorry, I'm all yours. What did you say?" I apologized.
"Hey what's wrong? You are thinking about Roger? He's probably with another girl at the moment so don't waste a thought on him" She said seriously.
"I'm not, and it didn't bother me at all. He can do whatever he wants. Nobody understands that" I said in an annoyed tone.
"Okay calm down Allie, just a reminder that he's not a good boy at all." She made a quick pause. "Besides Roger, is Brian single? I think he's really cute" she stuttered.
"What? What's wrong with Mike?" I asked confused.
"Nothing at all, but your life with Roger seem's so exciting and I wanna have it as well" She said convincingly.
"Yeah but that's not a reason at all to leave your boyfriend, unless you're not loving him anymore?" I asked carefully, still confused.
"I do, but our life is boring. I wanna to have exciting sex on a toilette in a pub. I wanna to smoke with someone after parties. Stuff like that." she said depressed.
I laid my head on her shoulder.
"Maybe you should break up first, before you plunge into adventure" I said and stood up. I got us some mimosa's.
"I think that is totally my business. It's not like you're the only one who can live a life like that" she snapped and sipped her mimosa. I was wondering if she was mad at me? But why the hell would she get mad at me?
"I know, I didn't say that. Do what you want, it is your life. But don't cheat on Mike, I don't really like him but nobody deserves that" It was a serious theme for me, because my ex friend cheated on me, with my best friend. Not a nice thing. Maddy stood up, drank her glass empty and went to the door. I was so confused about what was going on here.
"I'm leaving, you are too busy with Roger in your head and you don't begrudge me anything." she snapped and left my apartment. I didn't move. I think it has nothing to do with me, probably she's just angry because of Mike. I put on the tv and drank my mimosa on my own. As I laid down on the couch, I was thinking about Freddie, Roger and Maddy. Roger didn't give me a headache but all these situations were strange.