Chapter17

Hell no. No more Allie. I just leave and go home, alone. I made my steps in the direction of my apartment.

"Allie, please wait" Roger screamed.

"Bloody hell, what do you want from me?" I asked furiously.

"Just wait, let's go home together as always my lo"

"NO! No more loves, no more baby's, no more fucking. I'm just leaving." I interrupted him.

"What? What did I do wrong?" Roger asked unsure.

"What? I asked you not to dating or fuck her and then this? You undressed her with your eyes. I can't do this anymore I'm sorry but I'm out of our little deal" I said honestly and upset. I felt a tear leaving my eye.

"Allie, no please. Wait. Allie." Roger sounded desperate. But I just walked towards it.

"Allie, don't leave me here like this. Come home with me, let's talk about everything" Roger ran after me. I couldn't think about anything at the moment. I just wanna go home and sleep.

"Let me in peace, I'm going home." I said, I was pissed. I turned myself around and saw Roger. He stood there, in the rain. He looked so upset, but I had to go on.

Rogers POV:

Fuck, what have I done. Fuck. I just wanted to know if she's getting jealous. But I never thought that she would've kissing someone else. I was so upset about everything. I didn't want to see Allie kissing other people in front of me. I went back to the bar to get my stuff.

My drums and the band stuff, we're picking up by tomorrow. I saw Freddie with the other boys. I had no idea where Lica was, but it wasn't important. I grabbed my jacket and went over to my boys, and Ronnie.

"Seems like you fucked it up" Freddie said dryly.

"I fucked this up? She started. She brought a boy with her and it was obviously, he wanted to fuck her" I said pissed.

"Guys, what's going on?" Ronnie asked and stirred her drink.

"Nothing" I tried to keep this kind of conversation, out of my sight.

"That can just mean it's an Allie problem" Ronnie raised her eyebrow. I looked confused. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I know more than you think Taylor" Ronnie laughed.

"I don't like that, I'm getting home" I said, and wanted to get home, to Allie as fast as I could.

"Stay, let's talk. Probably, she's not even interested to see you" Ronnie said seriously. Maybe she was right. I placed myself next to her and took a gulp from Freddie's drink.

"Come over it Rog, you're probably with someone new tomorrow." Freddie said and took his drink out of my hands.

"Yes, but that's not what we want right now. Allie has to stay in our group. She became a real friend to everybody. And I don't like the thought that she could leave. So please go and apologies doesn't matter what you did" Ronnie spoke up.

"She's right and you know that bro" John said. Even John is thinking like this.

"I can't apologize because I did nothing wrong at all. She was the first one who brought up someone else" I admitted.

"Okay guys, I'm confused. So this situation is about Allie? You're upset that she's already gone? Are you upset that she has had a date? I thought you two are just fucking, I'm sorry but it was an open secret." Brian said in confusion. I stared at him with wide eyes.