Chapter 4

I arrived at the studio. The receptionist looked at me and asked if she could help me. I told her I had an appointment with Queen and she brought me to the studio where they're working.
"Thanks" I said.
The studio was huge. It has a recording room, living room with sofas and a bar on it. From the living room you could stare at the recording room, where all the 4 boys were . They looked super busy so I decided to go to the girl who was sitting on one of the couches.
"Hey I'm Allie and here because of Roger" I smiled and reached my hand out for hers.
"Oh yes I heard about that. Lovely to meet you finally one more girl! I'm Ronnie and girlfriend of John" she hugged me.
I took a seat next to her. We talked so much, about our jobs, about the guys, how long she's with John and stuff like that.
"Oh look he recognized you" Ronnie said with a suspicious smile on her face.
Roger looked over to us and waved as he made his way from his drums over to ours.
"Allie belly I'm glad you're here. I already missed you, you know" with that he gave me a hug and kissed me on my lips. I was a little bit surprised but replied to his kiss.
"Hey Roger, lucky to see you as well" I smiled at him, still caught in his arms. The boys took a seat and now they don't practice or record their tapes. They're drinking with us instead.
„Looks like you're not fucked it up with her" John said to Roger with a sarcastic smile on his face.
„Please don't do it Roger, I already love her and one more girl in this group would be great." Ronnie said excitedly.
„Calm down everybody, we're just friends," Roger said in a calming tone.
„Friends with kissing and sleeping effects?" Freddie suddenly asked.
„Not at all, just slept next to him last night. No naughty details at all. I'm sorry guys!" I laughed.
„It's important to keep it like that between you. Otherwise Roger will disappoint you, trust me" Ronnie laid her hand on my lap.
„I'm not that bad Ronnie, I'm a great person I think" Roger defended himself.
„No you aren't, and I will keep taking care of myself, promise Ronnie." I smiled and took her hand,
„I hope so, otherwise I'm not friends with you guys anymore. I don't wanna let her go, once she is here,"Ronnie said.
"I agree," Brian laughed.
"I'm always with you Ronnie," John said.
"Okay guys I understand I'm the bad one because I like beautiful women, and you all guys would left me for a beautiful women" Roger laughed
So I learned not to sleep with Roger, Ronnie wants me as a friend and the others as well. Things are going well at the moment.
It was so funny with all of them. We talked a lot that evening and I found some very interesting story's out.
It was 01:00am. Ronnie and I watched some TV, while the boys again recorded their tapes. I fell asleep and woke up at 4:10 am. Fuck I thought, not again my apartment is far away and I couldn't effort an taxi. The boys.. still recording. Freddie looked at me and saw I was awake. He went from the recording room to mine. It was dark and Ronnie already left. Freddie looked at me, like a zoo animal.
"Hey so you aren't tired at all after a long day like that?" I asked nervously because I had no idea if he would answer.
"I am fucking tired AL" he said panting.
Al? I think I should just leave it like that and not ask about my new nickname.
"Then take a nap, I'll clear the couch for you" I smiled.
"I don't need naps Allie, I need something stronger than that" he gave me a mischievous look.
"Okay get it. Something that is white as snow?" I raised one eyebrow and looked over to him.
"Totally, I didn't know  you're that valuable for our group" he laughed and placed him next to me.
"I have other advantages, believe me" I winked at him.
"Roger must know them" his gaze went my body up and down.
"Yeah not really" I leant back against the couch and took a sip from my drink.
"Aren't you necessary anymore in the recording rooms?" I asked him.
"Not really, they have to record the instrumental parts now," he said and took a sip from his drink. He turned his head to mine and gave me a see through gaze. His eyes were so beautiful and so mysterious I knew so raw about him.
"I'm going to leave right now little Allie" Freddie stood up, took a huge gulp from his beer and went to the door. As he arrived the doorframe he held for a second looked at me and said
"What's the thing about you little Allie?" And left. What? Was I in attendance or somewhere else? Why does he say this? At this moment Roger came to me and asked if we wanted to leave. So I Said goodbye to everyone and walked behind Rogers.
Outside we had just a 10 minute walk to his flat.
"Allie, you think our band is good?" He asked truthful
"Good?'' No explanation for what you guys are doing! You are fucking great, like you're bloody drums I mean it's a perfect match with all 4 of you" I told him enthusiastically.
He smiled and pulled my body closer to his. He turned me against a wall and kissed me wild. I returned his kiss but pulled me out of the kiss.
"Meddows not home yet" I winked
"I know, I know but you're just hard to resist" he told me with a tipsy tone in his voice. As we arrived at his flat, we brushed our teeth and made ourselves ready for bed. I already had my toothbrush there and an outfit for sleep. It was some old clothes from Roger but I loved them.
"Still just cuddling?" Roger asked, he already laid in bed. I stood in front of it, in the process of changing my clothes.
"Yeah still" I told him with a little smile on my face.
"I'm okay with that, you know what the guys said before? Maybe it's true. Every time I'm getting closer to someone I'm going to totally fuck up the whole thing. And I kinda like you, and I don't wanna leave me, as a friend and our group as well" he stumbled drunkenly.
"Roger calm down, nothing happened between us, we're maybe just like best friends. And sometimes we go out together. Nothing complicated and nothing binding" I said honestly and laid my hand on his lap. He gave me a smile.
"Good we talked about it, just wanna to make sure you're staying with us and me"
"Sounds good" I placed mit head on his Chest he gave me a kiss on my head
"Good night Allie baby"
"Good Night Meddows"
We fall asleep. The boys had to work very hard over the day and I was always in the mood for some sleep. Next morning I left, as Roger was still asleep. But I had to work.