Chapter 13

A/N: T/W; using drugs, but harmful ones. :)

Time flies by, I didn't waste a thought about Toni. He was such an asshole. I was really lucky that Roger was there. Otherwise he wouldn't have disappeared that easy. Now I think he's never going to show up at my apartment again. It looked like Roger broke his nose. But doesn't matter, it was a good feeling to have him around in my life. Besides, I haven't seen Maddy in two weeks. I also barely saw the boys because of my Assignments. I saw Roger just two times this week, after his band rehearsal. But we made nothing special. Just watched some Tv, fucked and cuddled. Nonetheless today was the day. I finished my work for uni. I had time to go out tonight. It was already half past 12am. Maybe a little bit too late. But otherwise if anyone is still up for partying it would be the boys. Because the way was too far, I called the studio. There is a 24/7 receptionist. Pretty modern.

"Good evening, EMI record studios, this is Tara, what can I do for you?" A nice voice asked on the other line.

"Hey this is Allie, I was wondering if Queen is still recording?"I asked. She begins to chuckle.
"Yes, you want to talk to anyone?" still chuckling.

"No I don't want to distract them, maybe you can tell Roger that Allie is on her way?" I asked.

"Wait you can talk to him, here it's an Allie" She said.

"Allie baby, what can I do for you my love?" He said enthusiastically.
"Nothing, just wondering if we want to hang out?" I asked.

"Now? Yeah no problem came over. I'm so excited for you" He said in a happy tone.

"Yeah Meddows, see you in 30 minutes" I chuckled. I was wondering if the new receptionist was his new achievement. But it doesn't matter. I dressed myself up. I went for tight trousers in white cord, for my top I chose a sexy black lace blouse. I put half of my hair into a high ponytail, I knew Roger liked it. Maybe it does matter, if there is a new friend of his. I wanna beat her and I think that's the first step in the wrong direction. But I'm not gonna tell anybody. I made my way to the subway. As I arrived at the studio I had a strange feeling in my stomach. I don't want to have it, but there it was. I opened the door and said hello to the new girl. She didn't look at me at all. Maybe better for both of us. As I arrived at the boys room I already heard them from the outside. I opened the door. All gazes went straight to mine. "AALLIEE" Ronnie shouted. "Hey guys, what's up?" I said in a happy tone. I stepped closer to the boys and gave them a hug. Even Freddie hugged me. Roger, of course, gave me a decent kiss. We turned back to the others. They started to laugh.
"What's wrong guys?" I was confused. Then I looked at Roger. My red lipstick was all smudged over his face. Probably, mine looks the same. I tried to clean up his face with my thumb. That makes it even worse.

"Badly, we have to disappear to the toilet for a second" Roger smirked.

"C'mon Meddows, clean yourself up." I gave him a small smack on his neck. He looked at me and laughed. We went to the bathroom. I decided to ask him straight about that new girl. I know it wasn't my business at all, but I badly had to know.
"So the new receptionist is cute, don't you think?" I asked carefully.

"Yeah kind of, I mean her glasses are beautiful" Roger said and wiped his face clean.
"Totally, so let me know if there is something going on between you" I had a lump in my throat.

"Allie, I'm not that dumb to sleep with people which are working here. We want to produce our music here, and don't want to be thrown out." he stopped whipping his face and looked straight at me.

"I know, you're right. But I think she likes you. She didn't even look at me" I said in a strengthened tone. Roger placed his hand on my cheek and caressed over it.