Chapter 6

A/N: Hey Guys, let me know what you think about my story. Now it's time for TW. NSFW. Enjoy this chapter ;)

__________________________________________________________

I stood up, threw on my bathrobe and opened the door.
"I forgot my keys" an out of breath Roger was standing in front of me. His nose was red, probably from the cold air outside.
"Come inside, Meddows" I tiredly laughed.
He stepped inside and put his cold fingers against my waist
"Oh my god, Roger you're fucking cold, now I'm awake" I wailed.
"Sorry my love but it's so fucking cold outside. I'm freezing. Let me heat my hands on your hot body" he shivered.
Come to bed. It's very hot there.
"I bet so," he said, sticking out his tongue. I laid in my bed and he stood in front of me.
"A rumor goes around, that you're not wearing any underwear" he mischievously smiled over to me.
"That rumor is already gone" I looked over to him one eyebrow raised up.
"Nothing I can't change," his gaze wandered over my body, which was just covered in a T-shirt from Rogers. I mean I wasn't wearing it because I fell unconditionally in love with him and I wanted to feel close to him, he just left it here and it was comfortable.
"Try" I said and put the blanket next to my body.
"I'm in love with your T-shirt. Where did you get it from?" He smiled over to me.
I raised one eyebrow "from a boy, who just looks as good as the T-shirt"
"Lovely" he whispered and leant all over me. He was fully clothed. "Not fair for me, that one of us is still wearing clothes" I said seductively. With that he threw his T-shirt over his head. His eyes locked with mine. We started kissing. Like 3 hours before in the bathroom of this pub, like the kiss has never been stopped. He laid between me, my legs tied up around his waist. Our hips close to each other's moving in rhythm. I opened his belt and opened the zipper. He stopped kissing my mouth and placed kisses and light bitings in my neck. I moaned.
"Time to get out of your lovely shirt Allie baby" he gasped. His big hands picked me up by my waist. He sat me on his lap. Still in underwear. Our breaths were heavy but in rhythm. He went with his tongue from my neck to my nipples. He bitten them a little and I started to moan, not a little at all. His hands on their way to my panties, he pulled on them so my panties put pressure on the right spot.
"I want you to shout my name Allie" he gasped between his kisses.
"Make me" I barely said between my breaths. He looked to my face and smiled,
"Something I will love to do," he moaned. He pulled down my panties.
His hands, slowly on their way to my tights. He caresses my tights up and down. My hips moved forward and backwards. Then finally his fingers on my clit. I moaned.
"You're so fucking wet you naughty girl" he moans. His fingers moved in circles. Then he let one of his fingers into mine. Fuck. He pushed his fingers in and out. He looked at my face and it seemed like my pleasure turned him on. I put my hands on his hips, still wearing boxer shorts. "Undress them" I moaned. He smiled and threw them away. With that I felt his fucking hard dick.
"Now, make me scream your name" I mischievously smiled at him. His eyes locked with mine. Then he pushed himself into mine.
His head grabbed in my neck. Then he whispered in my ear.
"How do you like it, slow and deep" his hips moving slowly and so deep inside of me.
"Or fast" he started to move his hips faster and faster. We're both moving our hips into a fast rhythm.
"Fuck Roger" I shouted. After a few minutes we're both coming. I felt he's pulsating in me. We looked at each other.
"Fuck" we both said. We're standing up and getting ourselves clean. After we laid in my bed, my head laid on his chest. His hands caressed my hair.
"Shouting for my name is a new favorite thing I'm gonna hear from you" he laughed.
"Yeah not bad at all alright?" I smiled.
"I could get used to that. Have a good night my love" Roger placed a kiss on my head.
"Good night, love" I said with a smile on my face and at the same time didn't know where 'love' was coming from.
Next morning. I woke up next to Roger. He was still asleep as I stood up. I made some coffee and got to the store for some bagels. As I arrived home, Roger was awake and sat on the table in my kitchen.
"Home, darling?" Roger shouted from the kitchen
"Yes, have you missed me?" I laughed
I went to the kitchen and gave him a kiss.
"Did you sleep well?" He asked and drank from his coffee.
"Of course, do you?" I asked and put the bagels on the table.
"Better than ever" he winked at me.
"What are your plans for today? I have to work from 2pm till 8pm" I asked and told him at the same moment
"Recording Tapes, You're coming later? We wanna go out at night." He smiled at me
"Maybe, I'm so tired. I'm going to decide spontaneously" I informed him.
We ate our bagels, had a nice chat together and made ourselves ready. It was like a relationship, but no relationship at the same moment.
Then Roger left my apartment and made his way to the recording studio. I made myself ready for work.