Chapter 16

As I arrived I already saw my friends.

"Oh lala Allison you're looking fucking hot" Vince, raved.

"Shut the fuck up Vince" I laughed. "Wanna go inside?" I asked.

We went inside and ordered some cocktails. There were a lot of people. And a specific one caught my sight. He came over to me and asked if I wanted something to drink. I said yes. He looked great, dark hair and dark eyes. We chatted the whole time, till the boys began to start. There was not a single person who wasn't fixed with Freddie's mouth. He sang so beautifully. The way he's moving was so special, I could watch them perform all day. The whole concert the crowd went insane.

"They're having totally rockstar potential, don't you think?" Leo asked me. That was my new flame.

"Of course they sound so great," I said, impressed and proud. I mean those are my boys, if anyone knew their behavior is sometimes like 10 year olds, they would probably laugh. I saw how Mica and Vanessa came straight to me. I chatted quickly with them, how we could bring Mica to Roger. Of course that wasn't my plan at all.

"Ohhhhh myyy gooood, he winked at me. Didn't he? Did you see? I mean, I think he already likes me" Mica screamed. Fuck, could she ever just stopped? The boys went for their last track and Freddie said to the microphone, they were probably at a bar. Now, let the stressful part begin.

"So what are we going to do from now on?" Leo asked in a seductively tone. I don't wanna go home with him of course. But he was a really nice guy, so I can't bring him up to Roger.

"Maybe you get us something to drink, I'm coming right after I made my friends familiar with Roger, eh the drummer I mean" I stumbled.

"Or we could do that?" He placed a soft kiss on my mouth. I hesitated, but then returned. I mean he was a good looking guy at all. To be honest, now I totally can't bring him up to Roger.

"That was a nice" I smiled over to him, "drinks?" I winked.

"Already coming" Leo made his way to the bar and I went to Mica and Vanessa. They sat on a large table with my other friends.

"So what's the plan Mica?" I asked.

"Plan? I thought you had a plan. But to be honest I don't really think I need a plan because he looked at me so often" she said proudly and showing off. I rolled my eyes. I decided to wait here for them but first I had to go to Leo, usually the boys needed 15 minutes after shows. I went to Leo and drank our cocktails. I told him I had to leave because of my friend.

"Why couldn't I come with you? Am I embarrassing you?" He asked, playful. Gosh, what should I say? No, because I don't know my boyfriend is over there?

"Of course you can come with us!" I smiled and panicked at the same time. We got back to my friends and I introduced them to Leo. We ordered more drinks, but I was already drunk as fuck. Where are the boys, I thought. Leo caressed my thigh, he went up and down. I don't know, I felt uncomfortable with that because in my head, the drama was already predicted.

Suddenly he took my head in his hands and started to kiss me. This time, I didn't reply. My studying friends went wild, and cheers for us. It was so embarrassing.

"Okay, enough of that," I freed myself from his kiss and chuckled embarrassed. I took a few steps backwards, and bumped into someone else.

"Hey, keep careful," A very well known voice appeared behind me. I saw how Mica pushed her boobs into space. Roger.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry. Oh shit aren't you the drummer? You played wonderful tonight" I winked at him.

"Ehm I'm supposed to be" he chuckled.