Chapter 11

A/N: Hey Guys, enjoy my NSFW Chapter :)

_____________________________________

Not much time was wasted, my doorbell was ringing. Bloody hell who's ringing at this time. It was already 3am. I opened the door. Roger. Again.

"Meddows, what a surprise. What are you doing here?" I sighed.
"Allie, Maddy is in the bar and my clever head was thinking, that you're might alone. Home. Home alone you know" he smirked and stepped inside. He smelled like a bar, as always. I grabbed a cigarette from him and lit it up. So he does. We sat down on the couch.
"So what's the reason that you're alone on your girls night?" Roger asked and inhaled a deep drag from his cigarette.
"I don't know, she's probably mad at Mike and I got in between that. She said I'm selfish" I sighed.
"Aren't you? Always grabbing for things that's not even yours" Roger smiled mischievously over to me. I smiled at him.
"Tell me Meddows, where have your lips been this evening?" I raised one eyebrow and sipped on my drink.
"Nothing at all, just a lot of cigarettes and drinks. Promise honey" he gave me a turn gaze. I felt my cheeks start to heat up. Why is he calling me honey? Freddie does it earlier that day.
"Don't get red Allie Baby, or is my presence making you nervous?" He looked tipsy and turned to me.
"Totally" I said quit and looked him straight into his eyes. Those were full of lust. I lit my cigarette off and went to the bathroom.
"Were you going?" Roger asked, confused.
"Take a shower, you can wait here or you can come with me. Nonetheless I'm going to have an orgasm" I said in a seductive tone, and winked over to him. His gaze followed mine and so did his body. I turned on the shower, undressed myself and stepped inside. Roger stood in the doorframe. He watched every step I made.
"Come inside Meddows," I said through the curtains.
"Just a perfect view from my point of view," he said in a nice tone. Then he came closer and threw the curtains besides. He stepped into the shower as well. The shower was all I needed, it was hot and warm inside. I stood with my back to Roger. He caressed my back up and down. Gently. I turned myself and now, I could see everything from him. His gaze was as horny, as mine. We started kissing. More and more intensive. His hands wandered down and stopped at my tights. A moan left my mouth, I looked at him.
"Please, do it" I said, full of desire. He looked at me with the most smug smile on his face.
"Oh my little Allie baby, didn't you say you're having an orgasm anyway? Show me" he started kissing my neck and moaned at the same time. Suddenly the shower switched to ice cold water. I immediately turned off the water.
"What the fuck was that?" Roger stood besides me, freezing. I laughed, and told him that my warm water was gone. It happens sometimes. I stepped out of the shower and threw my bathrobe above me. I gave Roger a towel. We're both still freezing from the cold shock.
"C'mon we're going to bed, but not for sleep" I winked to him. He smiled and followed me. I laid myself down. Roger stood at the end of the bed.
"Show me Allie" He said in a seductive tone.
"What do you want to see?" I asked him and licked over my lips.
"You know exactly what I want to see Baby." he said and sat himself on my bed. Just in a towel, which was covering his bottom. He sat right in front of me, his eyes undressed me. He started to kiss me, and he slowly began to pull my bathrobe down. I laid myself back and he's now leaning between my legs. My bathrobe is already gone. He went down to my collarbone. I can't hold my moan back. He continued and stopped by my belly button. He gave me a deep gaze, took my hands and placed them between my legs. Now, he went down to my legs and kissed the inside of my tights. His hand is still locked with mine. I started to do the usual stuff, what I am doing when I'm masturbating.
"Fuck Allie, I want you so bad" Roger moaned. I continued with my fingers. "Fuck, I'm about to finish if i keep going" I gasped between my heavy breath.
"Do it my love, I want you to come for me" he groaned in my ear. And so I did. As I was ready, I sat myself up. Looked Roger deep in his eyes.
"Please, let me suck your dick" I licked over my lips.
"Can't get enough of me?" he said in a sensitive tone. He stood up and stood in front of me. I took my hand and enclosed his dick with my hand. He was so horny. I placed kisses everywhere, except for his dick. I want to tease him. I stared deep in his eyes and started to place kisses on the tip of his dick. He immediately started to groan, loudly. I did my thing with him, then he stopped. He took me and placed me on my desk.
"I want to fuck you so badly" Roger whispered in my ear.
"Do it, please. Let me feel you" I gasped in his neck. Then he started to fuck me. First slowly and deep, then fast. I groaned so loudly, probably my neighbors were gonna hear me.
"Fuck Roger, deeper" I nearly shouted. With that, we both were coming. We stood there for 30 seconds, hugged each other tightly and went to the bathroom. After we laid in bed, with a cigarette. Best cigarettes are after sex. I cuddled myself to him.
"Fuck Allie, what are you doing to me?" Rogers sighed.
"What do you mean by that?" I was interested.
"Everything, I'm just happy when I'm with you" He placed a kiss on my head.
"I'm feeling the same way with you" I smiled and closed my eyes. We cuddled up and fell asleep.