Chapter 7

I arrived at work. I'm not that kind of person, who doesn't want to work. But the boys really blow out all my energy. Drinking every night and staying awake till mornings might not be the healthiest lifestyle.
I had luck today, I was on a shift with Maddy. She was always there for me and so did I. But then she met her boyfriend Mike. I liked him, he was nice and made her happy at all, but since then she never has had time for anything. And if he was not far away.
Anyways.. I welcomed her and gave her a small hug.
"Allie, haven't seen you in 2 weeks. How's things going? How was your date with that cute puke boy?" She asked excitedly.
"Calm down, Mad" I laughed
"I'm fine and the date was different but I loved it, how's Mike?"
We talked a little bit about what's going around in our lives the last 2 weeks. Of course we were working as well, but not many customers were here today. I leant against the reception where the cash register stands.
"Tell me about pukie boy. Normally you're not that closed about any information about boys. I wanna hear all your dirty details" she raised one eyebrow and laughed.
"Okay okay but we'll need time for this." I looked serious over to her.
"Perfect free for tonight? Let's have a drink, we haven't done that for ages, just the two of us" she said excitedly.
"Actually I have plans for the evening, but let's hang out together!" I was happy about her suggestion without Mike.
"Oh no I don't want to ruin your sexy plans for tonight" she said sadly "what are even your plans?" She asked.
"I wanted to go over to the boys. They're having a recording session for their first album. But after it, they'll probably end up at the same bar as always. Let's go to the bar, but before I have to check the studio because of Rogers he would probably wait the whole night there for me" I smiled over to her.
"Yes„ she clapped her hands together "does it mean I'm going to meet your new friends, and pukie boy? Yes I'm totally ready for this" she waved her hands through the air
„Yes that's exactly what it means" I laughed.
The rest of the shift was quiet and we closed the store right on time. We decided to make a quick stop at my place. We wanted to change our outfits and put some makeup on.
When we arrived at my place, Maddy directly jumped into the shower. I made my way to the fridge and prepared a good Mimosa for us. She left the shower we toasted each other then I went for a shower. After that we dressed ourselves, I chose long trousers, velvet and glittery. For my upper body I chose a sexy bralette. I pulled some of my wavy hair into a ponytail. Red lips, matched with my red shoes, which were flat as always. Then we were ready and went to the studio. At the reception there was a tipsy Ronnie.
„Hey Allie, my lovely one, how are you? You're looking gorgeous Come inside sexy, Roger is going to freak out if he sees you!'' she screamed and made her way over to mine.
„Hey cutie, that's Maddy, my best friend. We went for a drink, can you tell Roger I'm going to the normal bar? Don't wanna go inside, then you will never get outside again" I laughed.
„No, please don't leave me alone with all that testosterone inside," she begged.
"Instead of that, you could probably join us," Maddy said and smiled over to Ronnie.
"I would love to, besides nice to meet you I'm Ronnie. I will get my bag and tell the boys our plan, wait for me just a second" with that she walked away.
"Cool, I'm glad I'm finally meeting your new friends" Maddy leans her head against my shoulder
"Me too," I smiled. Ronnie really just needed a second. There she was.
"Let's fucking go, Girls!" She screamed enthusiastically.
We arrived at the bar and got our usual table to sit. We ordered some fancy cocktails and had a little bit smalltalk.
"So You're the girlfriend of Johns, do you?" Maddy asked.
"Yes and I'm totally happy about that. We've been together since high school. But our love story is not as interesting as our innocent Allie over there" she sipped on her straw and her eyes went straight to my face.
"Girls calm down. Tell us about how you and John met" I asked and took a huge gulp from my cocktail.
"Yes you're going to love it. We didn't like each other but our teacher sat me next to him."
She continued the story. In conclusion, they were the perfect couple.
"Wait a moment, don't bring me up from that Roger theme. Tell us every detail. Everything, doesn't matter how big or small it is." She laughed and winked over to me. I laughed. But I decided to switch the topic, because once I'm gonna start with that topic, there will be no other topic this evening.
Cocktails went by and the smalltalk went deeper than it ever was. Maddy didn't forget about the Roger thing.
"Tell us about Roger, come on. You promised" Maddy bagged.
"Okay guys, I don't know where to start" I stuttered.
"Oh I Know where to start. Your sexy little make out session at the bathroom" Ronnie raised one eyebrow.
"Yeah but that was probably not the beginning, look we both just make out at the beginning" I told them tipsy.
"In the beginning? Keep telling Allie" Maddy screamed excitedly and raised her glass to ours. *cheers*
"Yea, so we're really good friends and we're both like the same person. I mean even our hair looks alike. But that's what I like so much about him, he understands me and so do I. And of course his eyes I mean did you ever really look into them?" I dreamed.
"I don't really know him," Maddy laughed.
"Yea he has some gorgeous eyes, and he knows about the power of it, '' Ronnie said seriously.
"Go ahead," Ronnie said nervously. She could barely wait.
"Okay so we had a little chat together when we went home one night together, I mean we saw each other so often and slept in each other's beds and kissed like a relationship. But we didn't sleep together until yesterday. And it was so fucking great." I raved.
"Tell us about his best thing, I always wanna to know about it but I never saw a girl who slept with him twice" Ronnie laughed and stared at me with wide eyes.
"I'm so excited about the way he looks,i mean Roger and not his dick" Maddy laughed, tipsy.
"Well you know, it's worth the name big thing. And he really knows how to use it. And his fingers. And he always has the right words'' I raved.
"Stop, Allie. How am I the fuck supposed to look him in his eyes?" Maddy shivered and laughed, I laughed as well and told her it is her problem, if she wants to know some details.
"Just wanna let you know, be careful. I know, I don't want to spoil the spoilsports. But if one of you gets some feelings for the other, I think that would have been very bad for all of us." Ronnie said seriously.
"I know Ronnie, because of that no one must know about this whole situation" I said seriously as well.
"Alright, my mouth is locked. Besides, you know what Allie baby?" Ronnie asked.
"Please stop it Ronnie, don't call me like Roger is calling me in bed" I sipped at my drink and smiled over to her.
"Sorry, but I know it triggers you. Our infamous Roger boy is known for his extraordinary tongue. I heard about it" she said and gave me a mischievous smile.
"I didn't know that" I looked at her eyes wide.
"Time to find out, do it for us. You have to tell us about it and let us know what his magic trick is" Maddy said.
"You know what, I'm totally going to find it out. "for us" I raised my drink and so did the others.
"Cheers to fairy tongue"
"Hey hey hey, who has a fairy tongue, Allie baby?" a deeper, similar voice asked behind me.