Tips and Tricks for School

I've already taught the rules, but now it's time I taught you the tricks. There are ways to get around here and stay alive.

Note: these rules do not pertain to 8th period.

1. In a scenario where your not sure what's happening your best bet is to come to me or the student with the code name A1kk0-157, you'll know him when you see him.

2. The faceless entities only really seem to be hostile in certain events or certain parts of the building. I'm not sure of the correlation but if you read the rules you may or may not figure out a pattern.

3. There is an entity known as "the rat" that you can sometimes see scurrying around the halls. If you kill it, you can feed the rat to the it and that seems to calm it down. We know the rat is an entity but it cannot hurt you.

4. I would highly recommend killing the rat, especially if you see it in the cafeteria. The chef will be happy the rat is out of his kitchen, and he will reward you with a purple liquid. If he does, drink this in a purple lights event, it will help you fall asleep sooner.

5. Your locker is in D hall. It is number 1616. If you cannot find it, that usually means it's playing hide n seek. If you can't find it where it normally is, check the ceiling. The code will always be 12-15-21.

6. D hall stairs do not exist and usually lead to their world. If you see these stairs, take a different route. They will always be labeled D Hall Stairs.

7. Your principle is neither human, nor [REDACTED]. However, he is a good principle, always treat him with respect. If you ever have questions and somehow me or A1kk0-157 is not there to answer, he might be able to help. Just never bother him between the times of 12:12-1:11. [Eastern Time]. He will never be in his office during these hours and is nearly impossible to find.

8. If you find a body with no face, tell the janitor.

9. If you find a body with a face, tell the staff.

10. Occasionally the lights may turn tealish/aqua in color. This event does not concern you, or the 8th period members for that matter.

11. If you heard 'code 11' come over the intercom there is no need to worry, this code is just for staff.

12. If the mirrors do not shatter if you need to destroy them, stab your hand and rub blood on the mirror, this should be able to hold them off.

13. If you ever see your neighbor, Mr. Barnam, outside a window, do not make eye contact. Alert the staff instead, they unfortunately know how to handle Mr. Barnam. If Mr. Barnam is in the school, tell him Lucy will be there soon and run.

14. Your parents never pick you up early. If the teacher tells you their there to pick you up early simply dismiss it. Their trying to lure you out.

15. If you still have meat from lunchtime you can feed it to the bus driver. It will be appreciated.

Well I hope these tips and tricks come in handy. Their not quite as necessary as the rules, but they would help greatly. If you see entity 'the rat', tell the rat I said hi. Always loved that creature, always felt guilty when leaving it out as a snack and OH I almost forgot to mention. The rat revives every day so don't worry, there will almost always be a rat in the building. Anyways you know the drill, stay safe, survive.

Yours truly ~[REDACTED]