Rules for The Mirror

This is no ordinary mirror. You'll know it when you see it, there is no other way to explain it. It's a feeling, a feeling of hopelessness, anger, loss, but most importantly fear. It's important to follow these rules because the mirror world is... even I cannot describe it. I hope that for the love of everything, you never encounter the mirror.

1. If you feel any sort of emotion listed above around a mirror then it is important that you do not look into the mirror whatsoever. You could get transported inside. Even I cannot save you there. Nobody or nothing will. Nobody or nothing can.

2. If you happen to look into the mirror then at first you will see the standard reflection of yourself. Maintain eye contact. If you somehow win the staring contest, there is a slight chance it may let you go.

3. If you loose close your eyes and say Bloody Mary three times. She is usually mistaken as a malevolent entity but she is quite useful in taking down those in the mirror. Though she is rather busy these days...

4. If you are transported to their world, close your eyes. It will all be over soon.

5. If the lights in your house all shut off at once, be still, and be silent. They do not like noise and if your lucky they might just not notice you.

6.  Cutem volumus. quaeso.

7. Do not peel your skin off.

8. Ignore the smiling figures standing behind you in the mirror. If they frown, shatter the mirror. If their expression stays the same for the next four minutes then leave the mirror as is and close your eyes. They will be gone soon.

9. The mirror will remove itself within the next few days if you have not looked into it. Simply cover it with a cloth and that should keep the entities at bay.

10. They love children. Do not let children around the mirror.

11. They may stitch your mouth closed in your sleep. Simply remove the stitches with scissors once you wake up. It will hurt, but it was a warning you were being too noisy.

12. Do not leave your house when the mirror is present.

13. Ignore the white figure that roams your house, he is simply curious. He came from the mirror but he will return to the mirror soon.

14. It's best to not eat any meat in the fridge when the mirror is present.

15. Do not try to call anyone outside of the house, the call will immediately become distorted.

16. Stay alive. The mirror is far too dangerous. There are far too many things we don't know. Try to stay alive. Please.

Truly yours ~[REDACTED]