Rules for the Arcade

Hello again. A side note before we begin: this is not your typical arcade. What you see here is not your simple human arcade and the rules here are also not typical. I advise that you follow these procedures closely, if not your doom is sure to increase a great deal. That is all, enjoy the arcade, human.

1. When entering the arcade you will be given a green wrist band, if it is any other color, alert staff. It should always be green.

2. You will be given a number that is stamped on to your wrist. If at any point in the night this number changes, alert the staff with the green name tags. They will take care of it accordingly.

3. We are not responsible for any liabilities or damages that occur in the building. However, if you damage something in our property, you on the other hand will be held responsible. Trust me you do not want to be held responsible, otherwise you will be stuck here for an incompressible amount of time.

4. Your currency does not work in here. You must go to the money machine located right outside the arcade door. It should give you the correct amount of tokens once converted.

5. Only order drinks and food from the green counters.

6. You may interact with the red, green, blue, and black wrist banded entities. Just refrain from contacting or even looking at entities with orange, yellow, purple, or white bands. These are shape shifters and may turn into something that looks eerily human but trust us, it's not. Always check the color of band on people.

7. Refrain from using any machines that have a picture of what appears to be an open wheat field. This game glitches and if it does glitch you may be trapped inside. If you do get inside, refer to the following rules.

7.1. When you get into the arcade game you will be in a wheat field in the middle of nowhere. Right now you are being hunted and the first thing you should do is pick up the hunting riffle located to your right on the ground. Ammo will be a few feat away, grab this as well. It won't stop the entity so do not shoot at it. Your just wasting ammo.

7.2. Find the cow like figure. It will be about 10 meters south of where you spawn. Shoot the cow, leave it for dead. The entity known as "bloody Hank" will come out from the wheat. He will eat the cow in front of you, but you cannot look away. Once he is done, simply walk in any direction, this should get you out of the field. No matter what way you go, you will always end up in an open area.

7.3. Once out of the field you will see an old barn and a little shed next to it. Go to the little shed.

7.4 inside the shed there is a box that is similar to rat poison. Do not be fooled, this is not for mice. Run inside the barn now.

7.5. Hank is hungry again, he will come looking. Inside the barn there are a few sheep like entities. Put the poison on their wool and stand in the pen next to them. If completed correctly, Hank will feast upon them, and spare you, giving you enough time to run.

7.6. Finally, run until you see the little house on the hill. When you get in there, say you have outran Hank and completed your mission. The house doors should open and once you step inside, you should be transported back to reality. If you followed these steps incorrectly, you will become Hank.

8. Avoid anything written in Latin. That is their language and there is a reason you are unable to understand that language.

9. You may notice neon signs pointing to a 'VIP area' in the back. That area is not meant for you, it is meant for the [REDACTED] and they aren't a big fan of humans invading their space. If they ever come out of the VIP area it's best to ignore them as much as you can. They look like humans, except their jaws are permanently stuck open and are much larger then a normal humans. They have two rows of teeth and their eyes pop out of their heads. Don't be alarmed. If you don't provoke them, they will not attack.

10. There is a game called 'heaven or hells paradise.' This game can easily get you many tickets.

11. The arcade is kept at a constant high temperature for our VIP guest. If you cannot stand a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, do not come at all.

12. Do not stay in the arcade more then 75 minutes. You will lose your mind. And I mean that literally.

13. In the case one of these entities turns hostile, we recommend keeping a sharp object on you at all times. Just mind, we don't allow knives or artillery into the arcade and we do have security to pat you down, so it's best advised to carry something normal but sharp. If you do stab an entity, run as quick as you can.

14. If all the lights shut off in the arcade except the neon lights, then simply lay down and play dead. Our VIP guest want a snack.

14.A. If all lights shut off, as always I don't like self violence, but stab your self with the sharp object you should have brought. Let blood pour into the arcade machine named Nos Vis Intestinis Tuis (It's the farthest from the entrance/exit) then run to the exit. This should distract them long enough until the arcade can fully turn back on.

15. Please report sneaky or creepy behavior to staff, they'll handle it immediately.

16. Have ffffun. We h h h op e too see you so o n.

17. In terms of prizes there are three. There are lollipops, a stuffed animal monkey, and some rubber ducks. The money will watch you and so will the ducks so the lollipops are your best bet. Thank you and have safe travels.

Truly yours ~[REDACTED]