Bus Ride (Afternoon)

So I see you got stuck riding the bus again. Don't worry. This list of rules is longer however more simple and much less... scary? I'm not sure how you would label it exactly. It's been a while since I've ridden the bus. You know I can barely remember what the bus driver looked like now...

1. Your bus number is now 27. Do not get on bus 77. It does not end well.

2. You may now look at your bus driver but it's still ill advised.

3. Students are much less hostile. Feel free to make small talk.

4. If a student does become hostile you may feel free to look out the window. It usually takes 2-5 minutes for them to calm down.

5. If there is a corpse in your seat, throw it into the aisle. The bus driver will take care of it later.

6. If you suddenly smell something that smells like burning meat yell the phrase "we are not hungry", and cover your nose. You should see other students so the same. Make sure everyone covers their nose, this scent is damaging.

7. There should be no purple haired girl riding the bus at this time. If there is, do not sit next to her.

8. If the bus driver turns the lights on, close your eyes within 5 seconds. If not you will become blinded. Permanently.

9. If you see figures outside of your bus window, look away immediately. Not looking away will result in them finding you.

10. If the students at any point do not have certain facial features or gain extras, run off of the bus. The bus driver will understand and open the door.

11. You should almost always sit in seat 12 in the afternoons. It's not too far from the exit, but it's not too close.

12. If the bus driver turns on the lights on and they turn blue, look around, there will be a faceless student. You must stab then in the abdomen 3 times. Any less and they will come back for you later, any more and they are not a viable meat for the bus driver.

13. If the bus driver stops at more then 5 stops before yours, get. Off. If he stops at less then 5, refer to rule 13.A

13.A. It may not seem that important to you. "Maybe they just missed a stop?" You might ask. No never, your bus driver knows their routes and stops and knows exactly where to pick up and drop everyone off. If there are less simply shake your head no at the driver. They may act confused, just keep shaking your head no. Eventually they will understand. When you get to your actual stop check the sky color. If it is normal you may get off. If not, close your eyes for 10 seconds and open them. Repeat until sky is normal.

14. A stranger may get on at some point with a full large black coat and large black hat. Do not pay the stranger any mind.

15. There should not be a seat 51. If there is do not sit in it. This seat is not for you.

16. Again just a reminder you may pass the street, 'sanguis pro sanguine' on your way back. I cannot stress this enough. Close. Your. Eyes. It will take exactly 47 seconds to pass this street.

17. Do not eat food left by other students.

18. If you see blood coming from a seat in front of you rather it be on the floor, on the walls, or from the seat itself, just slouch. Slouch and it may not see you.

19. You should have let your parents drive you. Or maybe you should just get your license.

20. When you get off of the bus wave goodbye, the students and bus driver should see you soon. This is a sign of respect.

A full school day with a bus ride, lunch, and even the elusive 8th period! It's not that exciting but it is in the fact you survived. You know, I envy you, you get these rules and tricks and such. I had no guidance and was scared to wits end. Why do we fear the things we do but also don't know? I don't know the answer to that, I wish I did. But now that your home maybe you should take a nap? Or snuggle or hug a family member. And remember anything that happens in the school, stays in the school. You cannot speak a word of what will happen otherwise we will find you. Worse they might find you, and they see not merciful. As one last cheery reminder, take a shower, brush your teeth, and put on deodorant. Their always looking for a new meal.

Yours truly ~[REDACTED]