Rules for The Trail

I'm sure most of you enjoy a good evening run or a nice bike ride or even a scenic route along some path or trail. Just beware there is particular trail called [REDACTED] that is quite dangerous. It's pretty, and can lure you in with false features but do not be fooled, this place is not as it seems.

1. The path will start at the sign that says 'Wickerman's Trail'. Only go on this trail.

1.A. If the sign reads anything other then that, specifically in another language, then run as fast and far as you can and do not stop until the sky turns red. Don't worry it should turn blue again eventually.

2. Do not bring your phone. Time is warped here, and everything in your phone is now distorted. It's best to simply leave it at home.

3. Do not worry about robbers or any other shady personnel. You have more important things to worry about here.

4. Do not bring snacks on the trail. They can smell you more this way.

5. Never stray off of the trail.

6. Do not look into the forest, they hate eye contact.

7. [REDACTED]

8. It will begin to rain. This is good, they may not be able to hear your footsteps that well this way.

9. If there is fog you need to lay down until the fog has lifted. They can see you, but you cannot see them and this puts you in a grave disadvantage.

10. If you ever hear an old man hum that is a good sign that you may be exiting the woods soon. If it is a child, refer to rule 10.A.

10.A. If you hear a child giggling stand completely still, close your eyes, and repeat the words, 'I cannot play right now. I am sorry but I am busy.' If the giggles go away then you may continue as normal. If they turn into crying, you can run but just know that you see already dead.

11. When you reach an approximate midway point the sign will now read, 'Saviors Judgement' and you will reach a crossroad. Always take right. It may look longer but you would much rather take that road.

12. If at any point in your walk you notice the trees start to decay turn around and take the left path, but from then on out you must run. Only run and do not stop.

13. If you notice any other people on the trail just know they are not humans but instead they are former humans now turned ghost. They are not here to harm you but they cannot help either. Just simply ignore them, your bound to see one or two on this trail.

14. If any of the figures in the woods suddenly step onto the trail then jog past them as though nothing has happened. Do not pretend you even saw them. They should just leave you alone.

15. Never litter on the trail.

16. Never bring a crucifix of any type on the trail. Or any religious item for that matter.

17. Do not cry for help, nobody can hear your screams. No one human anyways.

18. Do not look at the animals.

19. Do not pet the animals.

20. Do not let the voices lure you into the woods.

21. If you hear whispers ignore them. They are just curious.

22. When you near the end the sun will be setting. Take this opportunity to run home.

23. When you get home lock your doors.

24. Wake up please.

Yours truly ~[REDACTED]