Rules for the Circus

Hello again. I know that circus's are becoming a thing of the past now, and to be honest with you, that's a wonderful thing. You see circuses are great for bringing in things that don't belong in this world. However, and unfortunately, they still exist thus leading me to create this set of rules for you. While you are in here, never let down your guard and remember, live don't thrive.

1. When entering the circus avoid making eye contact with the employees at the front. They may seem human, but that's just to make you look at them.

2. When you become seated, someone will come by with cotton candy, peanuts, and occasionally gigantic lollipops. Do not eat this food, if you do you will be transported to their dimension. And I would avoid doing this at all cost. Though I would buy the peanuts, they may come in handy for later.

3. Do not sit in the front. They always take volunteers in the front.

4. The first act they will do is the ring of fire. Every time they will purposely make the actor who is doing the performance purposely catch on fire. Remember, no one in this circus is normal, they are fine. If you absolutely need to, look away.

5. The trapeze act will likely come next. At this time, the actor will most certainly fall off, smashing their neck. Do not worry, they are just trying to scare you.

6. Next they will being out the elephant named Carlos. Nothing will happen at this time, but if you feed Carlo's the peanuts, there may be a slight chance you will be transported out of the circus back into the normal world. It's advised to feed Carlo's the peanuts from a distance after all, he has a big mouth.

7. They will most certainly bring out the "clowns' as you humans like to call them, at this time. There will be the typical carnival clown music playing in the background. If at any point this music becomes distorted, plug your ears, shut your eyes, and pray to whomever you may believe in.

8. There are six clowns. Bobo, smiley, honkers, layzee, wrinkles, and daisy. Bobo is the lead clown and no matter where you sit, he will always call on you. If you do not follow the next rules very very closely, Bobo will turn you into one of them.

8.1. When Bobo calls you down, he will try to teach you to juggle knives. Politely decline and say you would rather use the star balls instead. If he insist, then stab Bobo and run out of the circus. Ignore the distorted voices behind you.

8.2. After successfully juggling the ball, Bobo will give you a free pass to go backstage, it's very important here that you go backstage.

8.3. Once you get back there, put on the old suit that looks like clown skin. It is clowm skin but do not scream, or Bobo will turn you into something much more horrifying then what you see before you. As long as you wear this skin, when you come out, they will believe you are an old friend of theirs named Diabolus.

8.4. Go to the door that's labeled 'janitors closet'. You may be here for a while but eventually you will hear crying. You will hear a lot of crying but do not pay it any mind, they are just trying to lure you out.

8.5. Once you hear the crying go away, exit the room and go back to the arena, but do not take off the clown skin. Bobo now knows what you look like and he will get you. At this point in time you may not exit until the circus is over.

9. In the clowns act the ringmaster will come out. As part of his joke, he likes to shoot every clown in the head. If he forgets one, laugh and tell the ringmaster he forgot one. He will handle it soon after.

10. I know I have already said this but do not eat any of the food provided here.

11. If you value the safety of your friends and family I would advise against bringing them here.

12. If at any point you start to hear a lot of groaning behind you, get up, and run backstage. Lock yourself in the same janitors closet that you had to use to hide from the clowns in. Eventually the actual janitor will knock twice, signaling that you may come out.

13. The ring master may confuse you with a janitor because of the way you look. Remember, you don't look like anyone here. If this happens, you can do one of two things.

13.A. You may simply tell him you are here for the show but you risk your cover being blown. If this happens you will not be able to escape, but if you get away with it you may take a seat in the audience like normal.

13.B. You may now pretend to be the janitor. Your job includes the basics. Mopping blood, picking up loose organs, sweeping up skin, etc. Don't worry you don't need any special suit, the staff will know who you are. Your free to leave when the circus is over.

14. If you ever feel a sense of impending doom while in the circus, pray out loud. This usually scares the angels away, at least for a while.

15. As the circus comes to an end, the music may change to become a much quicker pace. When this happens, you may notice a lot of things you haven't before. You'll notice how loose your skin feels, how hopeless everything feels, and how everyone here is in fact not human. This is all ok, you will get back to your world soon hopefully.

16. The dimension known as TH3-C1RCUS-1059 is an entity that puts humans in a trance and lures them in to a seemingly normal and abandon building. Once inside the human is transported to this world  and is forced to learn the ways of the circus. Luckily this dimension is pretty escapable as long as the rules are followed closely and correctly. Do not go into abandoned buildings, if you value your life.

Well I sure hope you enjoy the circus because you'll be in for a treat. But you know, they could always use a new clown to giggle for the audience.

Yours truly ~[REDACTED]