After the Battle

Author note

I do not own any of the Marvel Characters they belong to Stan Lee and Disney. I do not owe any of the Percy Jackson characters they belong to Uncle Rick. I am just playing with them.

The Avengers Tower was not destroyed but the compound was. I did not watch the Infinity War or Endgame (was told the end and was not happy)

Every soul mate has a tattoo that appears when they are 14 years old. In some cases those who do don't get theirs at 14 years old their soul mates have yet to be born. Each tattoo is a symbol of that person's mate. For example Tony Stark's is a pepper in a pot. While Pepper's is Tony's Arch reactor.

end note

A week after the battle with Thanos part of the Avengers are back in the tower. Those who are there are Tony Stark or Ironman, Dr. Bruce Banner or The Hulk, Thor, Lady Sif, Loki, The Warrior Three, James Rhodes(Rhodey) or WarMachine, Natasha Romanoff or Black Widow, Scott Lang or Ant-man, Peter Packer or Spider-Man, Clint Barton or Hawkeye. Of course Pepper Potts and Happy are there too.

Two woman walk into the tower both are 29 years old. One has dark brown wavy hair that is currently shoulder length, hazel eyes, fair skin with freckles on her nose. She is 5ft 5in tall. She has a dancer figure. Her companion is Native American descent with straight black hear, light copper skin, green eyes. She like her companion has a dancer figure. She is 5 ft 4in tall. The First women is Michelle Locksley and the second is Cloud Dancing Rue best friends for as long as they have known each other. Michelle is wearing a black tank top dark blue skinny jeans with holes and combat boots. She has no makeup on and a necklace with a shield and sword pendant. Cloud is wearing a white graphic t-shirt and light blue shorts that come mid-thigh, She is wearing calf-high brown boots. She has light makeup on and is wearing a necklace with a shield and a staff on it.

Michelle walks up to Happy Hogan. "Hi Happy," she says Cloud waves to him. Happy replies "Hello Ms. Locksley, Ms. Rue. Mr. Stark is not in right now." Michelle then says with a smile on her face. "I know which is why I am here today. I have no plans to speak to him without killing him." Also, what have we told you about being formal with us what happened to call us Michelle and Cloud, Happy." Happy answers with a frown. " Mr. Stark's orders for you and Ms. Rue." Michelle now with a pissed-off expression. "Why, did the fuck he do that Happy or should I be calling you Mr. Hogan?" Happy answers with a sad expression "I honestly do not know why Ms. Locksley but those are his orders." Michelle with an eye roll "Are we allowed to go up?" Happy replies "He did not block the both of you so far. Cloud finally speaks "He is being a big baby. Michelle, you should hit him upside the head. He was the one to turn his back on the family in the last two years and now he acts like we are employees." Michelle replies to her " I will fix this when I no longer have the urge to stab or castrate him."

They head to the elevator it opens as they get to the doors. Friday speaks to them both "Welcome back to the tower Warrior Princess and Savage Princess." Michelle answers Friday "Change my nickname from Warrior Princess to Warrior Queen by my order." "Very well Warrior Queen," replies Friday.

They arrive on the Avenger's main floor and are greeted by Pepper. Michelle smiles as she sees Pepper, "Pepper hi." Michelle runs to her and gives her a huge hug. Cloud waves at her. Pepper: "I am so happy to see the both of you. I have work for both of you. Michelle: "What the hell is up with Tony, Happy called us both Ms. and our last names." Pepper: "He is mad at himself for his actions but refused to say so is my guess. How are the both of you doing?" Cloud: "I am doing good? What are we doing here?" Michelle: "I guess that. There are new people going to be living at the compound right Pepper." Pepper: "Yes Loki, Lady Sif, Valkyrie, The Warrior Three, and Bucky Barnes. Will be living full time at the compound but Lady Sif and the Warrior Three will head back home from time to time " Michelle: "OK I need to speak to them. I do know that Barnes is not here at the moment. I understand the United Nations are still trying to figure out how to deal with him." Cloud: "Why do they need to have to figure out how to deal with it? Is it cause of the Winter Solider that Hydra made him do?" Pepper: "Yes and Steve, Wanda, Sam, and Pietro are still in Wakanda until these are sorted out." Michelle: "Ok I will speak to Barnes when he gets here. Is there a way to contact the others so I can see if they want changes to their suites or are there going to be apartments at the compound?" Pepper: "Apartments like with a kitchenette, living room, and bedrooms depending on who has the apartment. The Asgardians will be sharing an apartment