A Fight with Beefhead

Those who are on the outside of the magic field tun to look at where the noise is coming from. They look to see the Minotaur standing about 700 feet from them. Michelle:" Shit, Avengers I hope your brought celestial bronze weapons that the demigods gave you. I Michelle Locksley, The Horned knight, Leader of the Wild Hunt give permission to the mortals standing here to enter Camp half Blood as they are now members of the Wild Hunt. (those who could not see Percy and Annabeth see them and hear the noise of the camp) Thor and Loki can you help defend those who are not warriors." Both nod their heads yes. Roselyn:" Sidney give me Seamus everyone starts to head up the hill quickly." She starts to head up the hill. Indira cloths change into battle armor. Her weapon of choice is a mace. Patrick armor appears with his weapon of choice is a falchion. Mauricio armor appears he heads to the trees as his weapon of choice is a crossbow. Mac is in his armor and his weapon of choice is a board sword. Sidney armor appears and her weapon of choice is a war scythe. (think of the grim reaper). Michelle looks at her brothers and an evil grin appears on all of their faces. She looks to Cloud, her sister in laws and her brother in law. Cloud steps next to her and holds out her iron wood quarter staff towards her. Michelle crosses her board sword over and nods her head to her family. " Let's send them to Tartarus. Steve and Bucky appear wearing uniforms. Steve in his Captain America one and Bucky in the one Shuri made for him that looks like his howling commandos one. Steve with his shield and Bucky with the same gun he had when fighting Thanos.

Another roar and everyone heads turns towards the sound. out of no where the minotaur steps out. Kellie the empousa and her cohorts. Kelli: Where is Perseus Jackson, he will be yummy" Michelle: "Yea I don't think so, Kelli run while you still have your head."

Percy and Annabeth step out. Kelli: "Hello Perseus prepare to die!" Percy: "No my mate has other plans for us and dying by your hands is not in the plans."

Clint speaks into everyone ear pieces. "Uhm guys is there a zoo or animal park near by who might have lost or have an escape lion?" Michelle:" There is none near here Clint. Do me a favor take a shot at it and let me know what happens, thank you." He shots the lion with an arrow. The arrow hits and lion and bounces off it. Clint:" Michelle the arrow bounced off. What the hell is it?" Michelle: "Something that has not been seen since Hercules took down, it's the Nemean Lion." Percy: "Not true I fought it fought it like three years ago. I used Astronaut ice cream." Michelle: "HOW Did you do that with Astronaut ice-cream?" Percy: "I shot it into it's mouth and it choked to death. my spoil was its coat. I had it until I gave it for safe passage to Grover and Bessie to Mount Olympus." Michelle: "Who and what is Bessie?" Percy:" The Ophiotarus, Dad takes care of he as it lives on Mount Olympus."

Steve takes on the nemean lion. Bucky takes on the minotaur. Michelle and Cloud along with Percy and Annabeth take on Kellie and her Empousa and some hellhounds. Sam is using Redwng to keep an eye on things father out of everyone on the ground sight. Hellhounds had appear during the fight.

Sam: "Um guys what monster has eight heads and it's coming this way?" Michelle: "Eight heads are they snake looking if so there is should be a ninth head well hidden." Sam: "Yep the heads are on long snake like necks so what is it and how do we kill it?" Michelle:" Its a hydra and do not cut any heads off they might be dummy heads but they still can hurt and kill you. They only way to kill it is to cut its true head off or burn to cinders. Its hard to kill the dummy heads are a pain in the ass. Percy we might need some more help taking care of the hydra." Percy: "Ok hopefully mom has already headed to Chiron and informed him of the situation. That means the rest of the others are on their way." Michelle: "Good."

As they are all speaking they all continued to fight and kill monsters. Leo flying overhead on Festus Leo: "I got the hydra cause iis flammable." A few minutes later they both come flying back. "WE GOT A HUGE PROBLEM AND ITS A FLAME PROOF HYDRA!" Michelle:" WHAT?!!! Leo if this is a joke I am telling Calypso." Leo No joke I added Festus to breathe fire and hydra was still there." Michelle: "Annabeth have you ever heard of a flame proof one because I never had." Annabeth: "Sorry no." Michelle: "Great (said with great sarcasm) Cloud do you want to play whack a mole?" Cloud: "I can play it but you on the other hand have a sword not a good choice for fighting hydras." Michelle: "Oh I am planning on stabbing them in the eyes. I have no plans on taking head of hydras to mount on the wall of the castle. Clint do you think you can hit an eye of a hydra?" Clint: " I can try but really won't know until I can see what I am shooting at." Michelle:" OK Leo you and Festus are going to take him up so he can shoot eyes or try too."

Leo salutes Michelle and has Festus land. Clint walks to the large metal dragon and gives it a side eye. Clint: "Is he safe?" Leo: "Yep (popping the p)" Michelle: "Leo make a seatbelt for him. I rather not have get hurt or killed. I really do not want to put too much on Will's shoulders if he gets hurt. Nor do I want to piss off my Great Uncle Nico."

Clint gets on Festus and Leo pulls out of his toolbelt a seat belt and attached it to Festus than he attached it to Clint. They fly off. The other monsters have been killed. Bucky broke the neck of the minotaur and Steve abasically strangled the lion. As the gold dust settled On the ground by Bucky's feet are two horns from the minotaur. on the ground near Steve is a leather jacket the same color the lion was.

Percy:" Steve that is a great spoil to get." Steve: "Spoil? Perce what do you mean by that?" Annabeth: "Some monsters can leave a part of themselves behind. Well the rare ones cans. The minotaur and the narmean Lion will leave a spoil behind. That jacket is basically armor." Bucky:" Ok I understand that it sort of taking a weapon from an enemy right. (Percy and Annabeth nod their heads yes) Ok so why did I get horns?" Percy:" When I first fought the minotaur I broke one horn off and used it to stab him and he turned to dust." Michelle:" I hate monster dust. It gets everyone I am going to find this crap for days. Bucky I think we can use the horns as gun handles or knife handles. How does that sound to you."

While this is all going done Leo, Festus and Clint took down the Flame throwing Hydra. Leo landed to see if there was any spoils. There was none.

A/N I am so sorry I not updated. I had so much trouble writing this chapter. I can see how everything happens in my head but could not find the words for it. Also had other story ideas running around my head but none could be used in this story.