Poseidon Claims His Sons

Leo, clint and Festus lands next everyone. Those hiding behind border came out. Nico, Will and Thalia also come out.

Michelle: "The hydra has been taking care of?" Leo: "Yep(popping the p) I so wan to get my hands on the different arrowheads that Clint has. That acid one work so well on that hydra. There was no spoil thou."

Thaila: "Different arrowheads. What does that mean? "Clint pulls an arrowhead out of his quiver and shows her some. Clint: "This one is an acid arrowhead. I can pick which ones I want to shoot depending on the situation."

Thaila:" Can I get a closer look at the acid arrowhead please?" Clint nods his head and hands her the acid arrowhead. Clint: "It works on impact and only effects the target so no impact on the environment. I rather not hurt innocents. Thalia:" Smart choice. Who makes your arrows and arrow heads?" Clint:" Shield original did but not Tony Stark makes them and comes up with new ones for me to use. The bronze ones Percy got for me use in case I have to fight monsters. He and Michelle got all the Avengers weapons to fight monsters with because we know and now seems to be part of the wild Hunt in some way." Thaila:" Michelle takes of those she sees as family even if she dislikes their Godly parent. By the way I am Thaila Lt. To Artemis' hunters and a daughter of Zeus." Clint:" Clint Barton also known as Hawkeye of the Avengers." Michelle walks over to Thaila and Clint: "Hello Thaila is it just you are more hunters here with you?" Thaila:" Just me. You know the others are not a huge fan of staying at camp." Michelle smiles: "Yep you are the odd one as you have no issue speaking to males." Thaila:" Artemis always said you would have made a great member if you would join." Michelle:" Sorry I like men to much to give them up besides I got a really great one who was raise right. He has great respect for women. So did Cloud and besides both of them are your cousins too." Thaila: "What who Hades or Poseidon?"

Michelle turns and sees that not only Bucky and Steve being claimed but Clint and his children. Michelle and Cloud: "All hail Clint, Cooper, LIa and Nathaniel Barton legacies of Apollo." Above all four of their head is a lyre. Percy and Annabeth: "All hail James "Bucky" Barnes and Steve Rogers sons of Poseidon." Above their heads is a Trident Cheers are heard as more campers arrive when Michelle and Thaila spoke.

Tony:" What is with the all hail stuff?" Michelle:" When a demigod or legacy is claimed that is how it is announced" Tony looks around from the top of Camp half blood hill. Tony: "So where are we sleeping while we are here. Do we get to pick our own cabins?" Michelle gets a look of shock on her face as she looks down." Right we need some place to sleep for everyone else. I forgot the wild hunt does not have a cabin here. One me a few and I will bring forth our sleeping arrangements" As everyone watches her eyes glow a rumble can be heard and just beyond the big blue house a castle appears with Michelle's soul mark on a flag. Michelle: "Ok Bucky and Steve can either sleep in the Poseidon cabin or the wild hunt castle. Clint and your kids can either sleep in the Apollo cabin or the castle. just a warning if you sleep in the Apollo cabin be prepared to wake before dawn." Clint:" Wait what...why so early?"

Will appears next to Clint Will: "Simple nephew he is the God of the sun it is his job to bring forth the sun among other duties." Clint: "Nephew?" Will: "Yes I am a son of Apollo so you are nephew and so are your sons and your daughter is niece to me and my siblings." Clint: 'Ok Uncle.....?" Will:" My name is Will Solange and I am the head councilor for Apollo's cabin and the camps healer but we meet back at the beginning of the year when HYDRA wanted to kidnap Percy." Clint: "Right your mate is Percy's cousin the son of Hades right Nico is his name I think." Will: "Yes it is."

Thaila looks at the sons of the sea god in shock. "Kelp head how do you have two older brothers. Did your father break his oath before my father did?" Michelle laughs: "Thalia both Steve and Bucky were born before World War 2 and fought in it. Steve is Captain America and Bucky is his best friend and is Sargent Barnes. They are both older than Nico and super soldiers." Thalia: "Ok so can you can explain (she points at the two super soldiers) look like they are in their late 20's to early 30's?" Michelle: "You do know who Captain America is right (she nods her head yes) Ok, so Bucky story is a hard one. He fell off a train and he was found by HYDRA and brainwashed to become their best assassin. They gave him the name The Winter Soldier." When Steve and his friends brought HYDRA into the light again Winter Soldier was sent to kill him but as we both know what fatal flaw of any child of Poseidon is personal loyalty (again she shakes he head yes) Well Bucky and Steve had a saying for each other. Which is I am with you til; the end of the line. That saying broke a large break in the brain washing that HYDRA did to him. Bucky is also my soulmate and Steve is Cloud's soulmate."

Jason walks up to Thalia and hugs her. Jason heard what Michelle had said. Jason: "Well that explains why our father did not smite them when Poseidon claimed them. He has no plans on confronting any member of the Wild Hunt especially you Michelle as you are the leader." Michelle gives a evil smile: "Do you really think I would not stand down for that fight. He is no true ruler. I might have my own life and things to do but I make sure that those under the care of the Wild Hunt are taken care of. No matter what they need. Yes the knights do most of the taking care but I am aware of what was given and if supplies are used from the various places we have as business or farms."

Bucky walks after to them. He kisses Michelle on her temple. Bucky: "Hi Please call me Bucky (to Thalia) Hello Jason how are you doing? Why would your father smite me and Steve anyway?" Thalia: "I am Thalia Grace daughter of Zeus and LT. of the Hunters of Artemis." Bucky: "Ok, I understand that the Hunters of Artemis have sworn off men, right (she nodded yes) are you older than you look because you look like your in your mid teens." Thalia: "Well I became immortal right before my (Percy walks over and irrupts): Pinecone Face be honest both him and Steve understand having their years messed up too." Thalia: "Well I am older than Perce by four years. Jason is like six months younger than him. Nico is older than me." Bucky: "He is the son of Hades he and his bio sister were put into a hotel and stay there until about five years now." He looks at Percy and Michelle. Michelle and Percy shares a look. Michelle: "About that he looks about 16 years old. He goes with the age he looks like. Come to think about it the Knights don't act their age just the one they look like."

All of a sudden the smell of sea has gotten very strong. The small group turns around and see Poseidon. He is wearing he usual Hawaiian shirt this one is not so ugly. It has nice print and his is wearing Bermuda shorts that are green and matches part of the print on his shirt. He has a huge smile on his face.