Fur Baby's name

Tony: "Michelle I thought you were going to do lab work on the cat?" Michelle: "Change my mind it need to be healed it was at deaths door. I can feel. It's purpose has yet to be done." Tony: "What is it's purpose?" Michelle smiles and looks at Bucky: "To help Bucky mental heal. Paddy do you know if the kitty cat is male or female? If its male is he intact." Steve: "Intact what does that mean?" Michelle rolls her eyes at Steve:" If its a male does he still have balls. To be honest its better to have a pet either spayed or neutered for their health and well being. less chance of them running away when in heat or a female is in heat. Finn is not but technically as a dog he should be but cause he is a wolf and a child of the hounds of the wild hunt. I cannot do so unless I want my new home to be the underworld." Paddy: "Actually I did not check any of them when I was helping to catch them. There was like two hundred animals that need saving In most cases where there is animal cruelty the animals are evidence and by law I have to keep them until the court says they can be adopted out but not in this case the owner had signed them over due to health issues on her part and was unable to really take care of all the animals."

Patrick only daughter comes to him. She is 13 years old both her and her twin have the same features. She is 5 foot 4 inches tall and has the same build as her aunt Michelle that of a dancer. Her hair is shoulder length with light brown hair with blonde highlights that are natural for spending time outside. Her eyes are blue as the blue background of the American flag. She is wearing brown jean shorts with a dark pink tank top. She is wearing right now no shoes. Her facial features are similar to Michelle. Patrick: "There is my Magnolia Blossom, are you and your sibling behaving for you Aunts and Uncles. Where are your shoes?" Magnolia: "Dad you used my full name! (she climbs on the horse trailer and looks in) We are behaving and my sneakers are inside. Can I come and help with these new animals. I can help give them baths and help to calm them down when it comes to getting their exams." Patrick: "Ok my little Doctor Dolittle you can help make sure your brother knows you are coming with me so when your mom or papa or grandma comes to get your sibling. I don't want your grandma mad at me, Ok." Michelle:" Oh I am coming to help run reports and wash the doggies and kitties. I am sure you will have some help with at least giving all these fur babies a bath. Besides I don't think Bucky is going to going to leave his new fur baby while it is getting its exam." Patrick looks at Bucky as he is cuddling the cat and the cat is purring so loud it could almost compete with Bucky's motorcycle: "Yea even if someone held a gun to his head is he giving that cat up." Bucky looks up at both Michelle and Patrick: "Who has a gun and who wants my cat?" Michelle rolls her eyes: "No one silly Paddy just said it will be very hard for you leave the cat while its getting its exam. We also need to see if its a boy or a girl." While they are speaking Loki has come out and looks around. He walks to where everyone is standing: "Excuse me Lady Michelle, I have a few questions about what is happening." Michelle:" Well what are they and if any one else is coming is comping to help get in some vehicles and let's go because the faster we get all of these fur babies checked out an don a path to better heath the faster they get new homes. So who is coming raise your hands?" Bucky, Magnolia, Steve, Cloud, Nat, Wanda, Bruce, Sam Vision and Loki raised their hands. Michelle: "Cloud take another car so me, you and Paddy can talk as we drive that way everyone can get some information about the situation." Cloud nods and follow Steve who along with Sam head to a SUV. Magnolia and Loki follow Michelle and Bucky to her car. Bruce, Nat, Wanda and Vision climb into the truck with Paddy.

As Magnolia gets in her twin brother runs out with her shoes and hands them to her. Magnolia: " Thanks Mattie for getting my shoes does mom, papa and grandma know I am going with dad to his clinic?" Matthew: "Yes Maggie they all know that we are going to dad's clinic." Michelle: "Ok so get in Mattie. The more the merrier. He climbs in and sits next to his twin who is now sitting in the middle in the back. Michelle eyes glow and all of sudden those in the car can hear the others. Michelle:" We can hear you." Loki: "Lady Michelle, what is an emotional support animal?" Michelle looks at Loki in the rear view mirror: " It is any animal that can train and certified to help those with different emotional issues like PTSD. Quite a few vets have them. I know of one vet. He is a Former Green Beret. He got divorced he had a dog not an emotional support just one he rescued the dog was an senior dog. He had taken out his service gun and had it in his mouth. The dog came in and he looked at the dog and thought who is going to take care of him. He got up and put his gun away and put himself in therapy. He is doing much better now and he is doing quite a few things to keep himself busy."

Steve's voice:" Buck what are you naming the cat?" Michelle:" Buck lay the cat on its back so we can see what it is." Bucky lays the cat on its back: "What am I looking for cause I am not sure." Michelle:" Ok if you see a penis and balls its a boy." Bucky looks for a few minutes: "Um I think its a boy." They were at a red light Mattie looked over Bucky's shoulder: "Yep its a male. So what are you going to name him." Bucky gets a thoughtful expression on his face. Sam: " So what are going to be doing while at the clinic?" Paddy: "Well if any one has any medical training I can have them draw blood. I can use stool samples from all of them. They will all need baths. I do want the flea and tick shampoo. Just to be safe as they were all found outside. There are other dogs and cats there that could be taken care of too." Bucky: "Alpine" Steve: "What Bucky?" Bucky: "Alpine is the cat's name." Michelle: "That's great Bucky. Hello Alpine welcome to the family. Paddy any idea what breed his is. He reminds me of the Maine Coons mom had in the barn when I got out of the Army." Paddy:" Their descents are still in the barn or at least from parent. Mom only kept one male and female to breed and keep a good balance to keep the rats and mice down in the barn. I hated putting or taking down hay and finding a rat nest. Her current Queen gave birth in the chicken coop." Michelle: "What how did the rooster let her do that and the hens?" Paddy: "No clue but she hed her litter following the chicks with one mama chicken. I am not sure if that litter thinks their chicks or kittens. They act more like chickens than cats." Bucky: "I hope Finn and Alpine get along." Michelle gets a panicked look on her face as she checks the car:: "Fuck where's is Finn?" Steve: "Language." Michelle: "Shut up America's Ass. I totally forgot my emotional support dog. *she hits a button on her car) Call Iron Maiden. Tony answers: "Forgot someone? Michelle: "Thank the Gods Finn is there!" Tony: "He was but about five minutes after you left he open a portal and went thru."