The Chases hide

After Tristian and Morgana explain to Fredrick and his family what is happening. They all agree to relocate to Avalon for their safety. Fredrick: "Where is Annabeth?" Fredrick demands as soon as he enters the great hall at Michelle. Michelle camly: " she is currently at the Avengers tower along with Percy. (She looks to the young boys) Have you two ever seen a real life dragon? (They shake their heads no) SAMSON COME HERE PLEASE! Samson comes in to the room in his human/dragon hybrid form carrying Estelle Jackson-Boflis. Samson: "Yes my liege?" Michelle with a raised eyebrow: "Why do you have Estelle and where are her parents?" Samson: "They are going over what Paul would like to teach the upper class while he is here. I asked if I can practice taking care of a child. As the first of my eggs will hatch within the year. Before you say anything I am aware that there is a huge difference between Estelle and my own children but I have never been near any living being this young before and as the hobgoblins are ensuring that she is safe and letting me know what I could be doing wrong for her Sally had no issue with me getting some experience taking care of her. So far I have feed her, she had a nice nap. I changed her which is very weird for me by the way. Right now I am going to check on my eggs with her and read to both her and the eggs." Michelle: "I will hold her while you show Annabeth's half brothers your true form. Boys I am so sorry but what are your names? The eldest boy states who looks like a mini version of his father: " I am Matthew and this is Bobby" Bobby has his father's hair color but his eyes and nose are his mother's. Bobby waves to Michelle. Michelle smiles at eh young boy. "Do you know the legend of Merlin?" Both boys nod their head. Michelle stands and throws her arms out: "Welcome to Camelot I am the Horned Knight leader of the Wild Hunt. You and your parents are safe here but I asked that when you both go home you must not tell people what I look like or anyone else. Michelle's eyes glow and a pair of necklaces appear in her hands. "This necklaces are magic and I want you to wear them but never take them off. When you are in trouble and are afraid not trouble with your parents or a teacher but fear for your safety. You will be brought here and protected from those who wish you harm.  Fredrick and Mrs. Chase: " Thank you for doing that for them." Michelle again uses her magic and two more necklace appear. She hands them to the elder Chases. Michelle: "These work the same as the boys. I am only doing this for Annabeth and the boys. I was raised that family is important no matter if you are blood or not. And you both failed Annabeth when she was 7 years old, but she has chosen to reach out to the both of you."

Steve: "Michelle, can I see where the knights train or see what equipment they use?" Michelle: "Sure Steve but just a warning some of their techniques are older than both you and Bucky combined. Some of the training dates back to the Romans. Just be happy my grandmother and mother got them to stop training in the nude. It does not stop them but it cuts down on exposing the minors to the adult body." Steve: "You are joking right" Michelle looks at him with a look of deadly serious in her eyes: "Steve I was raised with an open door policy. Which means I had keys to not only my own home but my grandparents but also Tony's. I have walked in on my grandparents having sex on more than one occasion. I have walked in on both my biosocial brothers having sex. I have walked in on Tony having sex. Half of the knights having sex. There is a rule here that the tables you are sitting at right now must be put away cause the knights used them for going down on their mates. The hobgoblins got tired of bleaching and refinishing the tables every time it happened."

Michelle gets up and the three Avengers follow her outside where some of the knights mates where sparing together. Tristian goes to where a bow and arrow is set up and starts to fire arrows at different targets. Gawain walks in with no shirt on and heads to a area that looks to have been set up to spar with or without weapons. Gawain: "Michelle, I challenge you to lead the Wild Hunt." As he speaks his green armor appears on him. Michelle starts to walk to the area and her own armor appears on her along with the Horned Crown. Michelle: "If it was so easy to be leader than you would have been a long time ago Uncle. The mantle chose me not you or my brothers. The mantle choose who will be leader of the Wild Hunt as per the original Horned Knight set in place. Just because I am the first female to be chosen. Can you see either of my brothers being the now keepers of the Infinity Stones. Chaos choose me to be the keeper where not even they could hold the stones. Are you prepared for an ass kicking?" Gawain: "Let's see if you can kick my ass little girl. I do not plan to hold back." They fight both with swords. Both move fast. Their moves are hard to keep track even by the two super soldiers and spy but they are able to. The knights all stop to listen to the sounds of the fight. Swards clash, flesh hitting flesh and curses in several language. After two hours of this Gawain is down with Michelle standing over him , her sword at his neck. Gawain breathing heavily: "You win" Michelle sweat pouring down her face and a huge grin on her face: "You are out of shape Uncle to be panting like that. Monsters will never let you catch your breath in a battle. It's that what you always told me when you were training me. Did you forget out of all the kids in my age group the hounds let me run with then and I can keep up with them?" Gawain standing up: "I did not forget and yes that is what I tell all the children of the hunt when training them.

Willow comes out to the training area. She has a look of disappointment on her face. Michelle turns her head and see her face. A stony expression appears on her face. Michelle: "Bad news from the Winter fae. No one went to get the prison jar." Willow: "Yes, Michelle so we have no idea if the jar broke or was opened. WE have no idea if he even walking free or if that jar is sitting on someone's shelf gathering dust. Which I am hoping that is true and we are just being paranoid." Michelle: "Right now orders are to keep an eye out for HYDRA and make sure no demigods end up in their hands. Nico told me the Delphi was itching to speak hopefully nothing will come from it opening its mouth."

Michelle, Cloud, Steve, Bucky and Natasha head back to the tower. Michelle tells everyone what was learned while they were gone. Annabeth is happy that her family is safe. Michelle and Cloud stay at the tower for a couple more weeks just getting Bucky to chose what he wants in his bedroom at the compound. The demigods head back to camp the next day and Percy and Annabeth head to Avalon to be with their families.