Tony learns a lesson

It has been six months since Thanos defeat. The missing Avengers plus Bucky Barnes are heading to the tower. They have been helping the people of Wankada recover from the fight.

In the common sitting around relaxing are Steve, Nat, Sam, Bucky, Rhodey and Loki. Steve is drawing, Nat and Loki are reading, Sam is texting his sister, and Bucky is filling out a questionnaire sent to the tower by Michelle and given to him by Tony.
Bucky looks to Steve.: "Why am I answering these questions I get enough from the therapist I am forced to deal with. Steve: "Buck, it's so you have a nice bedroom of your own when the compound is fixed. Michelle is good at her job. She did my room for me and she went beyond what others would do to make sure I was comfortable staying in it." Bucky:"Fine I will answer these questions." He goes to filling out the forms.
The elevator opens and out walks Michelle and Cloud. both carrying overnights. Michelle is carry a large box.Michelle walks over to Steve and kisses his cheeck. Michelle:"welcome back America's Ass. Thank you for risking being arrested to pay respect to my dad." Steve:" My pleasure Michelle and again I am sorry for your lose. Michelle walks over to a small table and place the box done. Sam:"what's in the box pretty lady?" Michelle:"A music box Tony made for my mother that one of my nephews broke at my dad's wake. Sam thank you for risking your freedom to pay your respects for dad too." Sam:"No problem Michelle."
Michelle: "Friday where is the Iron Maiden and don't tell him I am here. Can you let Pepper know I am here please." Friday:" I have informed Boss Lady that you are here Warrior Queen." Michelle: "Thanks Friday." Cloud: "I still find it odd to speak to just a voice, no offense Friday." Friday: "None taken cloud:"How do want to do this Michelle?" Michelle:"You trust me right?" cloud:"OH Gods you are going to do something stupid aren't you? Michelle:"No....well maybe. Sit in that chair cause he will see you first. As soon as he sees you I am gonna get him." Cloud:"What gonna do to him?" Michelle:"I'm gonna beat the shit out of him to start." Steve: "Language." Pepper walks in. Pepper:"Michelle I would like him in one piece or not too damaged please. I sort of need him around." Michelle:"HI Pepper how are you? I will not put in the medbay or the ground. I have calmed down even for that amount of angry I am feeling towards him." Pepper:"I am doing fine. Thank you for thinking of me." Michelle:"Does he know why I am redesigning that room for you? Also do you want one at the compound too." Pepper:"No to the first question and yes to the second one. Michelle:"Cool, Pepper. Do you want both rooms to be the same or different?" Pepper:"I want the same theme but just a little differently." Michelle:" OK.
Michelle heads to the kitchen area where she is not seen when Tony walks into the room from the labs. Michelle:"Friday is my Playlist still active?" Friday:"Yes they are still active." Michelle:"Cool.....wait where is Dr. Banner? I don't want to scare him and have him Hulk out." Friday:"Dr. Banner is also in the lab. I have informed him that there might be something to have him Hulk out via text and email."
Michelle pulls tablet out and looks thru her Playlist and an evil smile appears on her face when she sees the perfect song. She waves Cloud over. Cloud walks over and the same smile as Michelle when she sees the song Michelle is pointing to. Michelle:"Friday play this song thru out the Avengers part of the tower. As she hits play music began to play. Jump, An Wail by Brian Setzer Orchrstra is now blaring from the speakers. Michelle is standing in the kitchen dancing by herself to the music. Both Steve and Bucky are watching her. She has a peaceful look on her face while she waits for Tony to come in.
Tony:"STEVE WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING THIS SONG THRU OUT THE TOWER.." He stops just short of the kitchen when he spots Cloud. "Shit, where's Michelle Cloud?" Cloud just smiles as Michelle's fist connects with Tony's face knocking him to the floor. Michelle:" Steve was not to one to play the music I am." She jumps on him as he lays on the floor. She continues to hit him and yelling at him. Michelle:" How dare you turn your back on family. We needed you and nothing. Two years nothing we didn't even know you got married if Pepper did not tells us. Dad is gone you lost your chance to say goodbye to him. Steve, Wanda, Sam, Nat, and Vision came to pay respect to Dad. Pepper, Rhodey, and Happy were there. But where were you. Asshole. I don't have just two brothers I have three but you were not there for us to lean on when Dad was dying. We were there for you when your so called absent parents were killed. My parents treated you like one of their own. So did my grandparents but no you did not show your face or call us for two fuckin years." While she is yelling at him she continues to hit him. Cloud had moved to stand by Steve and covered his mouth she he could not say Language at Michelle.