Super soldier's soulmates revealed

Bucky and Steve are back in their living room a couple of hours after speaking with Tony. Both have be quiet lost in their own thoughts. Steve: "Buck, do you think I should just call Cloud and ask her to meet up with me to talk about us being soulmates? If so where should we meet and do I bring her flowers?" Bucky looks at Steve: "Huh, what did you say Stevie?" Steve: "Are you Ok? I asked should I call Cloud to meet up with me and where should we meet and do I bring her flowers?" Bucky: "Sorry Punk. Guess I go lost in my thoughts. If Cloud agrees to meet up you I say take her to On Point Toes for coffee. Flowers are making it a first date and you are just letting her know that you know that she is your soulmate." Steve: "Kay, that sound good. What's wrong with ya?" Bucky: "Just thinking about Michelle. She is not going to want me as her soulmate. I'm broken." Steve: "You want me to be honest about Michelle? (Bucky nods his head yes) I think she will stand by your side. She is a caring person. Looking back at all the times that both her and Cloud has been in Tower when I was there and even the compound Michelle flirted with me but I now know it was to push Cloud to confess that she is my soulmate. She pushed the flirting pretty far too." Bucky: "How did she push the flirting too far?" Steve: "Well she would grab my ass. Get close to my neck and smell me. One time she grabbed my upper thigh. Every time she did some that pushed to far all I did was blush." Bucky: "And Cloud did not do a damn thing. Shit Steve if the roles were switched I think I would punch you in the face. Michelle and Cloud's friendship must be something if Could refuses to even let her soulmate in her life with her friend not even knowing who her soulmate is. Call Cloud just ask her to meet up and tell her that you know who Michelle's soulmate is. Also when you go to meet her don't dress like its a first date. Jeans and a t-shirt is fine." Steve: "So how are you going to handle Michelle when is calls you?" Bucky: "Shit, I have no clue. Honestly I am a mess now. I have no idea how to really talk to a girl. Most of our conversations were me nodding my damn head like an idiot or me answering her emails about something for my bedrooms. Fuck man, I didn't even answer her when she kissed me after I saved her life during the battle with Thanos." Steve: "Bucky, she knows you are not the same person you were back in the 40's. Hell you were not the same after I first rescued you from HYDRA. I am not the same person either not just the physical difference but the mental one too. But honestly you are doing a lot better than when you first came back to the States. You to speak to others more and you are giving actual answers than just a yes or a no or just nodding your head. you have to admit even Tony has better dealing with you better, yes he gave you a nickname but if you think about it we call have nicknames but Pepper, Nat and Wanda. Shit most of the time he calls Michelle by her name and not the nickname just when he sends a message to her with Friday." Bucky nods his head in agreement with Steve. Bucky: "You are right Stevie I have come a long way and I will continue to work on being a better man.

Steve goes to his room to contact Cloud. Bucky sits on the couch and looks at his metal hand. After about an hour he gets up and goes to his room and goes to his desk. he opens his laptop and turns it on. He opens his email. He drafts one to his therapist about being aware of who his soulmate is and his thoughts and concerns about hurting her and her rejecting him for the actions that HYDRA made him do. He asked if there were any steps he can do to prevent him hurting her. After reading it he hits send. The second email is to Michelle asking her to call him when she gets back or to let him when he can meet up with her. After reading it and makes sure it does not sound creepy or anything he hits send on that one.

Meanwhile in Bucharest Michelle is sitting with two people who any one can tell are siblings. One male and one female. He being about 5 ft 8 in and about 150 pounds with a lean build and light olive skin with amber eyes and a strong nose and raven hair. His sister is 5 ft 4 in and about 110 pounds with the same features but her nose is a little thinner than her brother's. Also sitting with them is an older women who has the same eye shape. The brother: Ok Michelle we got the drawings you want us to make into a stained glass window for your mother for Christmas right?" Michelle: " Yes, Markel I want it so it hangs in any where. I have the size I would to make it and I would like it round within a square or rectangle. The size in the end can not be no bigger than 16 inches by 12 inches. Is that possible to do?" Markel: "I am not sure I like the idea of the being square or rectangle but I really like it to be oval I think it will work much better than a circle. What do you Maria?" Maria: "I see it as an oval but no square or rectangle. Here I will show you. (she gets up and grabs a sketch pad and draws on it for a few minutes before she turns the pad around to show Michelle the drawing) Like this Michelle." Michelle looks at the drawing which shows her parents soul marks that. Her father's mark was a rose entwining twin swords and her mother's is a shield with twin swords on the shield is a horned crown. In the shape of an oval. Michelle: "Yes that is perfect I have on my drawings the colors that they soul marks are. My mother will loved it." As the three of them are sitting the older women had left the room but came back with four cups and tea and some tarts to eat. The tarts were small enough for each person to have one to themselves and had plum filling. After Michelle finished her tea the older woman took her cup and look inside to read the leaves. Elderly Woman (in Romanian): "You will soon meet your soulmate. After having crossed his path several times and you know who is but never thought he is yours." Markel: " Do you need me to translate that Michelle and also sorry about my grandmother she is a gypsy." Michelle: "No need to translate and has any of her predictions come true. I only ask because I have met others with similar gifts and others with different gifts." Maria: "All of her tea readings have come true. The grandmother than speaks in Romanian again. "You will find my neighbor. He lived across the hall from when the police can a destroyed the building. He was an American named James. I know he was a soldier just by how he looked. He was a nice young man. Whenever he saw me carrying anything he would take them and carry them for me. I just want to make sure he was safe and at least found his way home again." She hands Michelle two recipes. One is the plum tart and the other for a plum cobbler. Michelle in Romanian: "Thank you for the recipes but I need his last name to help find him. Do you know his last name?" She shook her head no. "I can try but I am not sure I can without a last name." She nods her head again.

Michelle heads back to her hotel that she is staying at. When she gets back to her room she pulls her phone out and sees the message from Friday on her phone. She call Tony. As the phone rings she is confused as to why Bucky wants to speak to her and why Tony is having Friday sending a message to her in the forst place. Tony picks up. Tony: "Hey oh mighty warrior queen. What's up?" Michelle are whe takes her shoes off: "Hey I got Friday's message. Any clue as to why Bucky wants to speak to me." Tony: "Umm no clue. He just asked me to contact you I did remember that you normal travelled before the fourth. I did let both of the super soldiers that all of the Avengers are spending the fourth at mom's place. Do you know if she is doing the normal family tradition of cake in the face" . Michelle: "Well duh, you know mom like taking in strays and treat them like family. Twinkle toes is doing cupcakes for everyone and an extra one to be smushed into Steve's face. All but one cupcake will have American flags, that will have Steve's shield on it." Tony: "So how did the meeting go for mom's Christmas gift from you?" Michelle: "We finalized the design of the stain glass, so shape, over all size and colors to use and the right drawing of both mom and dad's soul marks. I miss dad so much, Tony." Tony feeling so guilty for not being there for the last moments of the man he called dad: "Me too kiddo. I am so sorry. Michelle I failed you, mom, Mac, Patrick, and dad. I can not blame any one else for not being able to say good bye to him but me. It was my second chance to say good bye to a father figure who really was a dad to me.

A/N My family and close friends have taken tradition of wiping frosting on the birthday person's face aver they blow out the candles. So I thought it would be nice to add it into the story.