HYDRA's Plan

Michelle alks over to where Natasha is sleeping cuddle next to Bruce. As she gets near Natasha opens her eyes. Michelle:" How much did you hear of that conversation?" Natasha: "How many pictures did you two take of everyone sleeping? Michelle: "Fair point how do you feel about my choice of what to do with the agents?" Natasha: "Seems like a good plan. I do not know how Avalon is set up to feed and house the Knights and support staff that you have. How many knights there are and how many support staff. Where they are housed and so forth." Cloud: "Ok she is very scary." Michelle: "Do you want to see where the Knights hang out. The main Knights have their own suites in the castle but have homes and businesses else where. For example Morgana le Fay has her own clothing store in Paris. It has been there so long that she has sold clothing to former Queens of France including one who said let them eat cake. During World War 2 her shop was part of the underground and helped people get out of France under the Germans' nose. I will have to show the shop as she does custom dresses and lingerie. (an evil grin appears on her face) Grown men have gone speechless when they see the lingerie that will fit you perfectly." Natasha:" How do you know that?" Michelle: "Pepper told me after Tony saw her new lingerie and it takes a lot to get Tony to renter him speechless. It is most likely the night she also got pregnant." Steve's face is turning red listening to the girls talk. Bucky has he face down but if anyone looks close his blushing. Percy is thinking if he could afford to get Annabeth something from the shop for her birthday in July.

Michelle: "Come on will see if the boys found out anything. I want to check on Sally and Paul and see how they are settling in their temporary home. Percy you and Annabeth stay hang out your cousins and friends for now. I have a feeling that Delphi will speak." Percy: "What kind of feeling? That the seven needs to be involved." Michelle: "Percy, to be perfectly honest I feel like it involves the seven and company, the Wild Hunt and The Avengers. I really do no like this feeling. Something is threating my family and I will not stand and let it happened. Which is probably why when The Avengers were fighting that big purple alien and his forces I brought the Wild Hunt to help even the odds. I would have brought some of the demigods or pulled favors from the Gods if I could if you all were not fighting Grandma Dirtface. What mother gives her child a sickle and has them gut of her husband's junk. That part of the family is all kind of screwy." Percy: "You mean the Titians and Gods side of the family." Michelle: "Well duh. Its a good thing that the gods don't have DNA, cause you all are related in some weird way. It sort like playing a matchmaker with the royal families of Europe ok which royal family does not share a grandparent." Percy: " I do not want to think about that. You better go or you will end up with all the demigods going with you." Michelle: "They know how to get to Avalon anyway they are always welcome. Do me a favor try to keep Leo and Tony away from each other . The world does not need another killer robot to deal with." Percy shudders and nods his head yes.

Michelle opens a portal and walks thru with Natasha, Steve, Bucky and Cloud. They all step into a large dinning hall. The room has a couple of five foot long tables with chairs. most are empty but in seven are filled by Tristian, Galahad, Lancelot, Gawain, Samson and two woman. One woman who is about five feet two inches tall with a very curvey figure is sitting next to Lancelot, she a long wavey black hair is fair skin with emerald green eyes. The second woman who is sitting nest to Gawain is a little short than his 6 foot 1 inch tall body at 5 foot 10 inches she like Gawain has a slim but strong build of a fencer or swordman. She had long dirty blond hair that is in a braid her skin is tan from being outside all the time and has hazel eyes that match Michelle. The five men and two women look up to see who has come in . Tristian gets up a greets his daughter with a huge hue. The others just wave. Michelle: "So what have you learned from out so called guests?" Gawain: "So far we had broken the fingers on four of them and nothing. The fifth one looks like he is about to spill the tea for us. Just need to push him over the edge but we got hungry." Michelle: "Did you break all their fingers on the four or was it just a few?" Tristian: "All they must have a very high pain tolerance because we snap them in different spots on the same fingers too." The Dirty blond woman: "When I went down to get the teeth the four of them made a few rude gestures. My lovey mate Gawain is not happy so one does have a broken nose." Michelle: "Willow I am surprised you let Gawain defend you normal you would have broken a nose and arm and a leg for rude gestures." Willow: "Gawain was standing next to him at the time so I did not get the chance. I will reward my love very well later." Michelle rolls her eyes : "As long as you keep it to your room Auntie Willow I really do not care. I do have an example that has to be made."