Into the regeneration machine

It took some time before Sally and Paul was able to be moved after being tra;'nsferred via paperwork. While everyone waited for the ok to move them to the tower to fly to the compound. Mac and the other demigods with the movers got Sally and Paul's apartment packed up and into a truck to head to the compound. When the ambulance had finally been load with Sally and Paul. Michelle, Annabeth, Percy and Tony had been at the tower for a couple of hours. Bucky was waiting for them with Nico and Will. Nico:" So what is up with Sally and Paul? Bucky only said HYDRA again." Michelle:" I am fucking sick of HYDRA messing with my family! Tony does any one know how long Pierce was the so called head of HYDRA?" Tony: "Honestly I am not sure why?" Michelle:" He might have more information about who the real head is. The whole theme of theirs is cut off one head two grow, it's how a real hydra is unless you get to the true head. I think the true head is an immortal." Bucky: "You think Pierce know who the real head is. I am not sure how long he was in charge but he was the one to give me well the winter soldier's orders for Howard and Maria Stark. So just before maybe." Michelle:" He might the thing is I have seen the HYDRA symbol before and it's bugging me that I am sure I know what it really means but for the life of me I can not place it. It's like it's not my own memories but someone else. I will do some research." Tony looking at his email: "Michelle, get this but Thaddeus Ross just emailed me and Fury about The Wild Hunt and information about The Horned Knight. It seems he wants to know who the Horned Knight truly is when not the Horned Knight. Well I know and so does Fury. Like we are going to tell him who the Horned Knight really is." Michelle: "Tonnny, ask him why he wants to know who she is and copy Fury on it too." Michelle creates a rainbow: "Iris please take my offering. Show me Nick Fury if he is alone." She throws a gold coin into the rainbow. A second later Nick Fury can be seen. "hello Nick" Fury: "Hello Michelle Can I assume that the email I was copied on is more from you than Stark." Michelle miles: "Yes, do you have any clue as to why that asshat wants to know. The man can't find his dick if it was the size of a whale." Bucky, Percy and Tony all snort at the remark. Annabeth rolls her eyes: "Well that is an interesting image but why Michelle." Michelle:" Simply he was in charge of the investigation into how I got into the army when I was 16 years old and guess what he found. Not a Bloody thing. Even after HYDRA came out the woodwork did he find anything. So he is either on their payroll, a member of HYDRA or just plain stupid. In my opinion he is all three and if that is true I am gonna have some fun when I get his ass to Avalon."

Bucky looks at Michelle: "I sort of want to know what you plan to do with him but than again I really don't want to know. I have seen what she can do someone who pisses her off." Michelle laughs: "Oh I can do worse than remove a head without even flitching." Tony looks at Michelle like she grew a second head: "You took someone's head off!!!???" Michelle: "Yes it was a HYDRA agent and he was being a pig and not using his head anyway. That got the weak link spilling his guts and the plans they have for Percy." Tony: "I am not going to judge you for that.." Michelle:" Well gee thanks but I don't need your approval Tony." Bucky: "If you find proof that Ross is HYDRA or on their payroll, what are you going to do?" Michelle: "Depending on what I find out could be just dropping the information with the Department of Justice or I will make his afterlife the worse." Tony shivers at that statement. Percy just nods his head.

As they are speaking Doctor Cho has put Sally and Paul into the regeneration machine to heal them up. Roslyn is taking care of Estelle All are unaware of Michelle's revenge on those who hurt her family.

Michelle, Cloud, Tony, Percy, Annabeth, Steve and Bucky are in the apartment that Tony has given to Sally. They are currently unpacking their belongs and pulling it in place that is similar to what their old apartment was set up. Steve and Bucky are painting the Living room walls with paint that has a low chemical smell and is child and pet safe. While Michelle and Cloud had the bedrooms painted Percy and Annabeth is all blue with a under the sea scene on one wall. Estelle's room is painted in a lovely shade of green with a woodland scene with fairies and mythological creatures. Sally and Paul's room is had been wallpapered with a floral pattern in blues and greens. Tony: "Hey Percy does your Mom and Stepdad need anything that I can get them?" Percy:" Um to be honest I am not sure Mom has always made sure I had what I needed growing up and she now does the same for Estelle. Growing up I wish I could have things my classmates had but now understand why I could not have them. Either it was due to Gabe being a drunk or due to the fact that I am a demigod." Tony:" Like what you could have because of Gabe and what happened to him?" Annabeth laughs:" Sally earned the respect of Artemis. Percy defeated Medusa and the spoil was her head. Percy in fit of rage send the head to the Gods. They in turn send it to Percy's home. Sally used Medusa's head on Smelly Gabe and sold the piece claiming she sculpted it. That money she used to go back to school to help her do creative writing class where she met Paul. Percy insisted she use the funds for herself." Michelle: "I wish you told me about him Perce. Bors could used showed him what happens to a bully but spending the rest of his life being shitted on by birds seems so much better. I really hope whoever bought him put his horrible ass outside in a garden." Percy:" I have not thought of him in years. Some of the things is just basic things like new things casue he drank and played poker all the time. For the demigod part being able to use computers and the internet is or was an issue." Tony:" Not anymore?" Annabeth: "Yea Michelle claimed us as under the protection of the Wild Hunt and than went to Hephaestus and Athena to see why modern tech and the internet attracts monsters to us. They both were able to figure out why and they fixed it so we can get an education at the camps without worrying about monsters attacking us." Steve:" Wow your life is crazy and I thought mine was crazy." Michelle:" Yours is Steve and now you are part of the crazier side. Speaking of that I need to speak to Nick about taking you all to camp. Oh man I just thought of how bad if Tony is allowed into bunker 9." Tony: "um Why" Percy: "I can agree with you Michelle tha tis a bad idea. (He looks at Tony) It's a bad idea because camp nine runs and in some cases live in Bunker 9 and they are crazy good with tech and making things. Leo is the best he got the crazy murder dragon tame with it got restarted and named it Fetus." Steve: "Fetus he named a machinal dragon Happy?" Percy:" Yea he did and he is Leo's best friend or al least one of them."