Telling the soulmates. Steve and Cloud.

Steve called Cloud and she agreed to meet him at twinkle toes bakery and Café for two days time. Steve walks back into the living room not seeing Bucky there he goes to Bucky's room and knocks on the doorframe as the door is open. Bucky looks up at Steve. Steve: "Cloud is meeting up with me in two days. What are you doing?" Bucky: "Well I emailed my therapist about having a soulmate. I do have concerns about hurting her during a nightmare. I have not heard from her yet, I also emailed Michelle. The reason I did that cause Tony's message could let to major confusion with Michelle. Steve I am afraid this could blow up in my face. Shit, Steve we both know HYDRA is not gone. They could target both of them. Yes our girls can defend themselves and will fight and escape but it puts a bigger target on them." Steve: "Buck, listen to be honest if HYDRA even touches them I think they will regret that because not only will they have to deal with the both of us but all the Avengers and probable some angry Gods and the Wild Hunt. We have spent time hanging out with Nico and his sword is scary . Even the other demigods powers are scary. Speaking of them I think I am going to contact Percy and see what he is doing and see if the others want to hang out on Avalon I know I can use some practice with our powers." Bucky: "True our little brother knows our girls better than us. Maybe we can get him to invite us to that camp of his and we can get claimed. We might be able to help the kids there. Although I am not sure if I want to ride a Pegasus not really a fan of heights. Falling from trains and hellcarriers can do that to a person." Steve rolls his eyes.

Meanwhile back with Michelle. She finishes her phone call with Tony. She looks at her phone and sees a work email (it's the only one Bucky had for her). She opened up the email seeing it was from Bucky. (A/N I forgot about the time differences but Tony still does not sleep all night so the phone call means nothing as he could be up very late or very early. So he would have answered his phone.) She reads the email and smiles at how formal it is with him asking how she is doing. She thinks to herself you can't take the 40's out of the man but you can take the man out of the 40's. She emails him back letting him know that she should be back in about ten days. She wants to see the start of the stain glass window. She is happy that he likes his room at the compound. She will contact him when is home or a better timing to meet.

Two days later at Twinkle Toes bakery and Café. The logo is a pair of ballet toe shoes that is stain glass hanging on the right window when facing the store. The other window has the name of the store. The lighting inside comes from several chandeliers. There is about fifteen tables some with seating for seat to a couple of large tables. They have a retro feel to them with them being in pastel colors. The floor is check in cream and a blue. The walls have different posters form ballets in black frames. The wall color is light taupe color. Sitting at a two person table is Steve. he is wearing dark blue jeans, and dark blue t-shirt and a black boots and brown leather jacket. He rode his motorcycle. At the counter is a young man about he same age as Michelle and Cloud. He is about 5'9" and about 160 pounds. He is build like a long distance runner. He has dark brown hair with green streaks in it. His eyes are green and his has a pale completion. He is reading a book with sheet music and sitting with a guitar as he is going thru the chords for a song. In the back are two people who are his parents as 9he shares features from each of them. Steve has a black coffee in a to go cup and a plate with a blueberry muffin on it. Faintly violin music can be heard from. Cloud walks in. Cloud: "Hey Dimitri. Can I get a Carmel macchiato ( she looks towards Steve and sees he also has a pastry) and what scones is there?" Dimitri: "Maple scones today, Mom felt like making maple flavored things today. Do you want one? Cloud: "Sounds good. How much?" Dimitri: "Total is 9.50 with tax." Cloud hands him 10 dollars and pulls out a 5 dollars puts in the tip jar in the counter. Cloud: "I hear Yuri playing. Is he playing for Anastasia?" Dimitri: "I hope to hell he is playing for my grandmother. He is not my cousin Robert is in town for a visit and he also plays the violin and asked for pointers from our grandfather. Grandma is enjoying having him here." Cloud: "That is good they get see Robert as he live in England. What are song are you practicing now?" Dimitri: "Old song just practicing I have a gig in a couple weeks. The play list is their request." Cloud nods her head and waves.

Cloud sits down across from Steve. Cloud: "You wanted to meet with me?" Steve: "Yes, I did. (Cloud makes a go ahead gesture to him) I know you are my soulmate and the reason why you did not tell me." Cloud raise her eyebrow at Steve: "Ok, I can guess as to who told you and I am going to beat the shit out of Tony. Why did he tell you." Steve: "Simple he knows who Michelle's soulmate is and if you think about it you might guess who he is." Cloud tilts her head to the side and looks at Steve. Cloud: "Has Tony told her and does her mate know?" Steve: "He has not told Michelle and yes her mate is aware of the fact. He has contacted her to meet up with him so he can tell her. He is working himself up in a frenzy about her rejecting him among other things." Cloud: "Steve we both know that he should not be beating himself up for actions that were not his own. Michelle knows that in all their interaction she never treated him like he is at fault of his actions. She saw he for the victim he was and she will see him as a man he will become. When he tells her, she will stand by his side and help see that he is blameless for actions that were not his own. She will help him be the better man she knows he can be. He just needs some faith in himself. So Steve I have a question for you (he nods his head in a go ahead matter) Have you kissed my best friend or think about dating her?" Steve had taken a drink of his coffee. He is now choking on it. Steve: "No I did not think about dating Michelle and the kiss I gave her were her cheek in a greeting of hello. Nothing romantic or in any other form to lead anywhere. I know deep down she was not my soul mate when she was flirting with me but could not understand why she keep doing it. I thought Tony or Natasha put her up to it to make me blush so they can laugh, but I know it was so you would make a move to claim your mate. "

They continue to talk about themselves and art as both enjoy doing art in different mediums. Steve does ask her about what his soul mark means as it really does not give a clue to her ID. Steve's soul mark is a shield that is shape is above in the field is a circle with a star in the middle. behind is a staff straight down the middle. Cloud's soul mark is Steve's shield.