Bucky's Apologize

Steve, Sam, Percy, and Bucky drive to Michelle and Cloud's house the next morning. They enter and head to the living room kitchen area, Bucky goes to lie on the couch. The couch is very deep so unless you walk around it you don't see who is lying on it. Sam is standing in the kitchen behind the island. Steve and Percy are standing on the other side of the island.

Michelle wakes up feeling like she should be riding with Charon's ferry. Michelle: "Ugh my head. Apollo is too close to the Earth. Fuck." She runs into the bathroom and vomits. Once she is done she flushes the toilet. She then gets up on shaky legs and walks/stumbles to the sink she then brushes her teeth and uses mouthwash to get rid of the nasty taste.

She heads downstairs and walks into the open living room. She sees Steve, Percy, and Sam. Sam sees her and speaks without thinking. "Michelle, you look like a shit girl." Michelle rolls her eyes heads to the fridge and opens it. "Thanks, Sam I am glad I feel the way I look. Then again I know I drank three bottles of Jameson Irish Whiskey, there are at least five bottles on my bedroom floor. Now kindly all of you leave and take the hen party upstairs with you. I am heading down to the sauna to sweat out the whiskey out of me." She grabs a few bottles of water and some Gatorade from the fridge. She then heads down to her home gym in the basement.

Cloud comes into the room as the basement door closes. "Was that Michelle?" She heads to Steve and kisses his cheek. Steve replies "Yep that was Michelle and she wants everyone out." Cloud nods her head yes "That figures when she drinks when she is upset she wants to be alone to deal with her hangover. Her normal method is sweating it out so I am guessing she uses the sauna. It's an all-day method and she will stay in the sauna for about 20 minutes and take a cold shower, wait about 20 minutes to drink a bottle of water or Gatorade. Then repeat until she feels like she could eat. Her wanting to be alone is normal for her as she feels like shit after and needs to figure out her feelings about what happened. Speaking of that what the fuck is up with Bucky's actions lately.?" Steve: "He did not say why he did that, just he did something wrong to her and that was it."

Sam: "Hey Bucky did you hear that? "Bucky sits up and just nods his head yes. "I will make this up to her today. I feel so bad that I did not speak to her about my thoughts. I am just afraid that she will leave me because of my actions in the past."

As Bucky was speaking the others came down and heard what he said. Cloud: "We need to leave so Michelle can cope with her feelings and a likely bad hangover. Bucky you need to tell her why you did what you did. Also, she will not reject you. You are her mate no matter what that will not change. Yes so mates do not last forever but once you are fated to be a mate to a family member of the Horned Knight not even death can keep you apart. Every last Horned Knight and their mate reside in Hades' castle and help him run the underworld. So nineteen couples are there helping out and for the most part they are just hanging out in the castle. Once in a while, they go to the fields of punishment to help the Kindly Ones."

Bucky looks at Cloud and asks. "I will speak to her and pray that she forgives me. Would a gift be a good idea to help her forgive me for being a dumbass about my actions?" Cloud replies with a smile. "Depends on the gift. Don't buy her flowers she would rather have a plant that lasts longer. She does not much for jewelry either she wears it but not often and prefers her sword and dog tags to anything else." Bucky: "I know what to do I spoke to the guys who do the cabinets at the shop and asked them to help me build a cabinet for her perfume bottle collection. I was planning on giving that to her for her birthday it's done. I have to put the hardware on it. Cloud thank you for the ideas I have some groveling to do and things to get before I come back here to speak to her."

Everyone leaves and heads to the compound. Bucky gets out of the car he was in with Steve, Sam, and Percy, he goes to his blue 2018 GMC Canyon Denali. Bucky's first stop was at the garden center. Where he speaks to the landscape designer there and finds out what plants he could plant this time of year in Michelle's front year that also works with what is already there. he picked out a blue Chinese weeping wisteria to match the pink weeping cherry tree she already had in the other corner. The Garden center agreed to plant it that day. Next, he went to the pet store to get Alpine a second litter box, food and water bowls, cat toys, food, a bed, and a cat tree. After that, he stopped at the bakery and got yelled at in Russian by Anastasia for his actions when he explained why he needed Michelle's favorite dessert. After that, he went back to the compound to get the rest of what he needed. He went to a workspace that Tony gave him and Sam to work on projects. He put the hardware he picked out on the cabinet. He then wrapped it up with a moving blanket and placed it in his truck. strapping it down. He then went into his apartment and packed up his things. Asking Friday if there were any boxes or something like that to pack his stuff in first. Once he was packed he went into the truck and strapped down. Finally, he got Alpine and placed him with his favorite toy in his cat carrier. The last thing he grabbed was the mission report to show Michelle. He drove back to Michelle's home and went in to drop Alpine off. He started to unpack the truck. Once he got his stuff in he placed the box where they had to go for now. He carried the cabinet up to Michelle's bed and looked to see where it would look the best but chose to just place it down on the coffee table in the sitting area for Michelle to make her decision.

Bucky placed the file on the island. He then looks in the fridge for food to make for dinner for the both of them. He found chicken breast on the bone and put a dry rub on them he found in the pantry. He placed them in the oven that he preheated. he pulled out stuff to make a salad which he then made. He looked for something else to make with it. He found a box of chicken-flavored rice. He read the directions on the box. While the chicken bakes in the oven he put food in Finn's bowl and checked that his water bowl and Alpine's were fill with fresh water.