Super Soldiers meet Percy.

As the four head down from the roof. Steve: " Who are we meeting?" Cloud: "Percy Jackson, Hero of Olympus Son of Poseidon and other titles that way to much to tell." Michelle: "Demigods don't have long lives monsters hunt them when they find out about their true heritage. They are hunted down by monsters who killed them. The only safe place for them is the camps but they have to get there." Steve: "Kids killed how old?" Michelle: "Depends on the Godly parent but they can be as young as 7 years old to 12 years when monsters start to smell them. The members on the hunt try to find them and bring them to the camps but sometimes they are too late. Attacks on demigods have been more since WWII due to the gods and goddess not having mortal lovers especially the Big Three." Bucky: "The Big Three?" Michelle: Yes the three brothers Hades, Poseidon and Zeus. They swore on the river Styx not to have children since WWII was a fight between a child of Hades and the children of Zeus and Poseidon. Its bad when family fights involve the world. Zeus broke his oath and had a daughter who was nearly killed outside of one of the camps. He turned her into a pine tree. He broke it again while in his Roman form and had a son with the same woman. Poseidon had on son and Hades never broke the oath but does has two children one for each form." Steve: "So they are very old demigods then." Michelle Laughs: "No Nico looks about 16 years old but his is technically older, he should be in his 80's. Before you ask. Never stay at a hotel call the Lotus in Las Vegas. Nico and his sister were placed in there until about 4 years ago and they were taken out. Bianca was killed on a quest that same year crushed to death she was 14 years old. Hazel is Nico's half sister and a daughters of Pluto. She died before WWII but was brought back by Nico when the God of death was being held captive."

As Michelle finished speaking they arrive at the front of Percy's building. Percy is waiting inside the lobby for them. He sees Michelle and Cloud opens the door for them. He opens the door a almost tackles Michelle in a bear hug. As Percy is hugging Michelle, Cloud notice Bucky has a dark look in his eyes like he mad someone is hugging his girl. Percy than lets go of Michelle and turns to Cloud and gives her the same hug. Michelle: "Perce are you competing with Tyson on who gives stronger hugs?" Percy laughs: "No one can beat Tyson bear hugs no even Dad. At least I did not knock you to the floor Tyson would have. Who are these two guys are they with the goons on the roof?" Michelle: "This is Steve Rogers and James Barnes. I will explain to you who the goons are when we get into the apartment ok." Percy: Sure why do I have a bad feeling. Cause this be something RED might speak about soon?" Michelle: "When was last time you spoke to her? How has she been feeling?" Percy: "Last time I was at camp (they are walking up the stairs to Percy's apartment) she said has been itchy but it not ready to speak."

They arrive at the apartment door and before Percy can open it a blonde 18 year old Annabeth Chase jumps at the girls. Annabeth: (in ancient Greek) Who are these two and what is happening?" Michelle in English: "They understand us and (pointing to Steve) is Steve Rogers." Annabeth: "Captain America" Michelle roll her eyes: "Yes and this is James Barnes." Annabeth: "The man who was forced to be the Winter Soldier." Percy: "Huh?" Cloud: " I still see things have not change with him(pointing to Percy) Still a Kelp Head." Michelle looks at the door of apartment and her eyes glow a bright hazel for a couple of minutes. In the apartment small sound of electronics being fried is heard. Her eyes dim and she speaks "We can now talk and the apartment has an added security from mortals who wish your family harm Percy. Although you might find a very large knight sleeping on you couch for a bit Drago is a gentle man he just looks like he will rip some one's arm off and beat them. Well he has but not someone who is a friend." Percy: "Will he scare my baby sister? Estelle is still a baby." Both Michelle and Cloud laugh: "No he is gentle as a lamb with small children he would cut his own arm off before he harmed a child. From what we were able to gather his was abused before the other knights showed up in England." Percy: in a whisper: 'Like Gabe?" Michelle: "Worse from what we can guess. There is a reason he does not speak much . He thinks a lot before he speaks.